Anons, I had 2 million stolen from me via cryptsy

Fucking cock suckers stole millions of dollars worth of RDD, DGB, DOGE, DOPE, HTML, and RUBY among others. What the fuck am I even spose to do lads? I should have countless millions by now but I have jack shit because of thos fucking demons??

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptsysettlement.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump. Anyone else had millions stolen from them by gox or cryptsy?

I threw out a computer with thousands of BTC and LTC from 2010-2011..

You get over it eventually.

go on...

steal it back. besides, how do you get that shit stolen anyways?

42 BTC in Mt Gox and 10 BTC in Cryptsy

>2012
>nerd friend links me everything I need to start BTC
>"But it consumes my electricity and my hardware, nah bro"

Unironically have been considering suicide since May

Really sad to hear this user, trully. Take note to nove your crypto to long term cold storage, let that lesson be learned

You accept your fate and learn from your mistakes...

In a way, I'm happy that I make my living from day trading rather than wage cucking my life away. I wouldn't have appreciated my work as much if I had just sat on a golden egg.. I probably would have died of a cocaine overdose by 2014 if I had kept those coins lol.

Anyways, OP, you can still make it back. We are still early adopters. The normies flooding in are not an indicator of it being a bubble, rather, they are just doing what their masters told them to do. I'd imagine if the market keeps growing, we will see large brokers like we do with stocks.. That's when we will know the market has matured.

Nigga not all my coins can go into a wallet though. So i leave it on exchange, am ... i... in danger? I use Binance

Should probably explain that I couldn't comprehend how BTC would have value because they were giving it away at that point... or buying drugs. It just seemed doomed to fail at the time.

The website I was on was in the golden age of research chemicals and turned out it was some DEA bigshot's son who ran the whole thing. Preferred currency was BTC

theres still this class action lawsuit against cryptsy by the way OP

you should honestly get in on this

cryptsysettlement.com/

not that bad.. im locked out of my bitcoin wallet worth about 10 million USD because i lost my private key..

Learn your lesson, either use cold storage, or do research on what exchanges you decide to use.

Don't use exchanges ran by shady 19 year olds.

What is this cold storage you speak of? I have many millions in BTC and just decide how to preserve then for my son.

This thread is fucking horrifying

Do you know how did you lost the private key?

I mined like 11 BTC and sold them all for 7 USD before forgetting about Bitcorn for a couple of years... It's not THAT much, but if I went on mining and buying crypto's I would've been a millionaire for sure.

This. If you dwell on missed opportunities you'll never make it.

left a few thousand dollars worth of dopecoins and reddcoins on the exchange. The exchange exit scammed with all the coins and now they are worth millions.

Yea I just tell meself easy come easy go pretty much.

Fuck man its feels good to know im not the only one. Family members think im making shit up or something.

also this. I prolly would have just gotten taken adcantage of by people i thought were friends and did got addicted to oxycodone or something.

you might fool the newfags but you can't fool me. you had plenty of time to pull your funds out and you didn't.

all these soygoys reminiscing about mistakes they are making all over again in current year

Dwelling on my failure is what kept me out for so long... I told all my friends to buy in at $50 (one actually did) and I continued to beat myself up over it.

Regret in doing something that hurt only yourself is the most dangerous emotion a human can have..

>I prolly would have just gotten taken adcantage of by people i thought were friends

Spot on

Yea after DOPE and RDD mooning so hard im going to try and get my shit back. this is silly to have lost so many green backs like this. Thanks user.

Damn, if only there was a regulated market to protect against things like this. Not sure where that would be though.

Enjoy your perpetual sideways moving markets

See this is what confuses me, seeing BTC used to buy drugs was actually how I convinced my parents to buy 40 BTC when it was 30 USD, I simply said the market cap is 630 MM USD and the drug market is several hundred billion and that if BTC even captured 1% of the drug market that would be huge gains.

Just wish they’d have bought more kek.

Because fucking Obama was the president at the time, and we had previously bailed out the banks... I didn't think that our government would allow such a market to exist.

I'm not trying to impress you, cunt.

Do people really come on Veeky Forums and talk like this after suffering such a major financial loss? These threads always sound less depressed than they should be. I wouldn't even tell anybody this shit I'd be so fucked.

Yea i didnt cuz they werent worth shit faggot. How was i suppose to know they were gunna steal all my shit then 2 years later they would go 100,000x. I have screenshots but theres no need to dig that shit out unless people really wanna see haha.

Well, imagine putting $100 into something that turned into tens of millions.. Then lost it.

How much did you really lose?

Yup. Lost about 30 btc on cryptsy. I held on the exchange like an idiot and forgot about my funds until February of this year.

Yea on top of that. If you wanted to mine coin you had to register as a money transfer-er which is almost impossible to do. That also cost me lol.

I lost 120K verge with the coinpouch hack. Lost almost 40K dollars. Veeky Forums helps me cope.

I guy at work told me about his losses on crypsy, I feel terrible for him, the guy would be retired at this moment if it were not for some scammer.

dude these are the only friends i have to talk about this with. I have suffered massive losses and this thread has helped me out psychologically.

Oh fuck.. I remember that too, it was too complex (rather, too much effort) for me as a 19 year old.. My dad had just died and left me a shit load of computers and I was wanting to get into it and basically said 'fuck that', and traded shit for BTC/LTC for awhile.

680ish DarkCoin (later rebranded as fucking DASH) and 14 million doge/some vert on Mintpal exit scam

this - i can't tell anybody in real life how deep I am in crypto, aside from 1 friend who got started with me back in 2013.

Yea bro well it happened and we remember. The IRS will always be on my shit list after this and I wont let anything stand in my way ever again.

>The IRS will always be on my shit list
Same.. That and the FTB. I'm looking for a way out of the country.. It's just not the place I was brought up to believe in.

As if digital monopoly money has any value in the first place.

sorry for it, but how did that happened? unless u give away ?

lol okay then. I got to cash out on 20 million doge and that was pretty fun bro. Got to experience sounds that i could have never afforded without crypto. (marshal tube amps with 3k worth of guitar pedals) But honestly what upsets me is that I could have opened up a massive organic farm with 2 million and done the world some good. Now im stuck trying to build a farm from nothing but a shovel and old junky tractor.

dont hold your shit on exchanges they will all steal it when they get the change. I lost all the money because it got stolen from the cryptsy exit scam. trying to get it back now is going to be hard as fuck but im going to anyways. sadly the only way your going to make it now a days is with binance coins so were all fucked if they scam us lol.

I have all my shit on binance, what can I do to prevent getting fucked?

shut the fuck out of binance, put it in u r own wallet

What's the best wallet for XRP and XLM?

this is why you never store your coins on any exchange

Where do I move my kucoin shit coins to?

Still getting emails from gox?

Hindsight is 20/20. Even if you still had all those bitcoin, there's no guarantee you would have known when to cash out, or even if you could have.

Put your private keys in a Tupperware inside the fridge.

You would need the foresight of taking screenshots of your deposits of your deposits before getting your case recognized by those lawyers.

>Be me
>Was autistic enough to take screenshots back when i noticed cryptsy only emailed you about withdrawals
>About to recover my 440 LTC

SHIT yourself

are you gonna cry about it or make it back?

SHIT off!

Next on the chopping block for failed exchanges is probably going to be HitBTC. There's a group of people and lawyers looking to file a class action against them. Interpol and FBI are trying to establish who runs it.

Would advise not to hold large bags on that exchange. Be careful with withdraws, I had some LTC disappeared on me from there, and only got them back after 3 weeks of contacting their support personnel.

how about you just get rich in another coin user, wtf?

>mined over 20 million doge in 2013
>kinda forgot about them when they crashed from 320 sats to sub 100 after the bobsled thing
>stopped visiting Veeky Forums entirely
>years later
>browsing /g/
>suddenly there's a cryptsy thread
>everyone is dumping their doge for ltc for 30% of the price and cashing out
>didn't think much of it because it was fucking 30% and I really didn't know what was going on
>now here we are

I still can't get over it. I can't even visit dogecoin threads anymore and can't bare to look at the logo. I don't want to know what the price is and how much I lost. It's too painful.

There was a shitpost a few days ago about how doge could reach $1 and it almost gave me an heart attack.

U A ASS WHOLE

you were never going to make it anyway since your hands are weak

such regret

ahh man im really sorry to hear that. You shoulda sold the bobsled news lol. But yea we are fucked bro dont worry your not alone. we cant really buy in with fiat now a one cent per fucking coin but it coulda easily hit 10 cents or 25 cents. Just be grateful that you were a part of history and you helped take down the banksters/ crooks.

Is there any indicator of which exchanges have better/best security?

Gox took 40 btc. Still waiting on the check for that one....
Cryptsy had 60k darkcoin.. 10k quark...half a Bitcoin.. Various other "shit coins" that went crazy this year.
A lot of friends give me shit for eating the fees to put all my gains on hardware, but they'll never understand until it happens to them.

With so many millions of bitcoins lost i'm beginning to think your all liars. Why you lie to me anons

lol im not lying user this shit fucking hurts. imagine missing the BTC and LTC train in 2013 so you go balls fucking deep in 2014 and accumulate shit tons of shit coins mining and trading on cryptsy/ mintpal. Then everything kinda dies down and you figure hey what the hell maybe ill come back in 5 years and itll be worth something. Come back in 4 years and your shit is worth millions of dollars but its all fucking gone.

What is BTC's max supply and its available supply?

18 mil and 16 mil available

Max supply is 21 million.. the rest are either Satoshi's or lost.