Every now and then a thread pops up with someone who came into this space in 2016 and has made it. They are almost always astounded, dizzy that this could have really happened. We bob around them with congratulations and well wishes. We swallow small, hot lumps of jealousy and fear in the pit of our throats. They say it doesn’t feel real. They speak like they are in a dream, because something this good could never happen to them.

2018 will be the year it happens to you.

You’ve already made it, user. You just don’t know it yet.

Happy new year.

Thank you OP I love you have a good year

made 30k from 300 pounds on xrb so far. i believe i can fly

Thanks for that OP, good luck and happy new year

Beautiful. Thanks OP. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Minister you Satoshi

WE'RE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT

Thanks OP. Happy New Year. 2018 Gainz incoming

comfy thread, we finna be comfy this year guys.

Thank you, user.

Guys, crypto gains are amazing but please take some time to work on yourself while making money. Get some sun every day. Exercise. Be happy and you'll not only be a healthier person but your thoughts and your decisions (aka crypto gains) will become better as well.

Godspeed, anons. Happy new years to you all!

first post on Veeky Forums to give me chills. 2017 turned my measly 2000 into 10,000 just by holding. If I finish 2018 with 50K in savings I will cry.

I love you user and good luck to you as well!

I dunno OP. I've got a little over 1500 in SIA and about 700 in MUSIC

I'm worried

This is the true spirit of Veeky Forums

Not some evil fucking pajeets trying to trick others so they can get rich.

We're all going to make it together!

Too many feels.
I already pulled a 10x and currently have 60k in crypto. The feeling that making a 20x in the next five years is not impossible is surreal. I might actually make it.
I hope you live long healthy lives if you already made it. And hope everyone on this board to make it or at least make enough to avoid wagecucking.
Happy new year anons.
May 2018 be the year that brings you a seven digits portfolio

Broke 500k just today.

Never thought that I'll have the opportunity to earn money I never thought I'll see in my live on Veeky Forums while posting pink wojaks and pepes.

Thank you all. Best Timeline.

You will look back in December 2018 in confusion looking all those millions on your bank account and all the unexpected successes you had in 2018.

Damn user, Happy New Year and you are one of the ones that I hope makes it.

Happy new year to all you lovely bastards.

love you OP we're all gonna make it

Happy new years bros. Don't let the gains(or losses) change you too much. It's tempting to tell everyone how much you're making but it is not worth it 99% of the time.