Right wing coins?

with IOTA and XLM cucking out, what are some conservative coins that recognize the greatness of the white man? shill me, I will unironically buy them

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptap.us/myr/myrstat/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bitcoin Cash. Jews have taken over Bitcoin via Blockstream (a Bilderberg company). Roger Ver is /our guy/ and trying to take bitcoin back from the jews who have taken control of it

Conservative butthurt babyboomers are still in stocks

POE

Do not betray your ancestors user

>all the /pol/ babies get triggered and sell their XLM
>project comes to fruition and becomes the de facto standard for currency exchange, 500x gains at least
>all these snowflake trumpcucks aren’t on the moon rocket

This is the best timeline

they could even grow a thicker whiteman's beard than u you cuck. go all in on POE

Kill yourself.

Just let the slow death of the right happen.

What's this nu/pol/ FUD about xlm?

Unironically bitcoin

The next XVG is the original XVG: Myriad XMY.
The first 5 algo coin is currently getting consensus for segwit right now.
100x smaller market cap.
cryptap.us/myr/myrstat/

This is actually hilarious to see.
Poltards are so fucking dumb lmao.

XLM is literally going to save us and prevent crypto from becoming associated with the alt-right.

Sky

XRB

Nobody and I mean wants you shitting up crypto you fucking larping idiot

nice just bought 100k of the KANG. also why is biz so filled with fags now? there used to be its fair share but its out of hand, probly newfag normies with their $200 worth of btc LMAO

As if a fork of Ripple would beat Ripple.

ITNS

1. Every proof-of-work coin that is hard-forked to fix spending mistakes is inherently right-wing.
2. Vanilla white nationalism is a pretty weaksause right-wing belief. I bet you don't even understand the game theory of international relations or why all democracies are doomed. Read Moldbug and Nick Land to educate yourself.

*is not hard-forked

jokes on you, im a fascist and i dont read lol

This lmao

The only reason crypto got shilled to /pol/ was so we could send you low iq bootlicking pieces of shit to the grinder and make a profit off of you

wait can you still buy niggers?