APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im sorry

please punish me daddy

>fags told me i'm fucked when i got in at 12 >:)

I'm sorry for waiting for you to reach $5 before buying because I was too lazy to work out bitgrail

All these coins I'm missing out on because it's not on bittrex. fug

I bought this at 10 cent and sold at 9.
AMA.

CENT not DOLLAR

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

youtube.com/watch?v=TAryFIuRxmQ

because people that have coins will put them up for sale.

man, you are really dumb.

singlehandedly saves porfolio

I'm so sorry

How many do you have now?

he eh ehe, tottly tru, if thr no coins, how can their be selling? he eheh ehe

0. I still think it's a shitcoin.
Still made tho, lol.

That's $100,000 worth of XRB btw.

OOF

I knew about this when it was 30 cents, and I made fun of people for buying at $5 because it was already up so much. Apparently I'm retarded.

It's all just gambling. It could have gone to 0 like any pajeet coin. Instead it 200x.

Holy fucking shit bro.

I don’t even need to apologize. I always had faith in it ever since I bought it at 2$. I gotta apologize for not buying earlier

$100k down the drain. At least some other guy got lucky with my XRB.

oh my god i'm so sorry rofl you're completely right it is just gambling

I also bought and sold cardano at 2 cents. No joke.
Also iota at 60 cent.
I'm all in on LINK now.

i've unironically been holding link since just after ico when it was high and I bought in at like 6k sats rip my life

We'll make it brah.
Only strong hands now. My 15,000 LINK are locked away in a hardware wallet without ETH in it.

Maybe those mistakes where only there to show me how to hold for the final moon mission.
Maybe it all has purpose.

ironically sold some already because I had to make some other trades but I refuse to go below 1k link (not that it's enough :(

Also got quite a bit of QSP which has finally gone into profit as well altho no intention of selling

Of all coins this is the one that moons.. :/

You're stupid. It's not a "pajeet coin", it never was, I saw it at 1 dollar and went all in, I immediately realized it's potential. If you didn't don't talk about gambling or luck.