How long do we have

How long is this insanely bullish market going to last? At what market cap do we stop being able to 'easily' double, triple, 10x our money and how long is it going to take to get there?

Will there be a massive crash along the way where we all think it's all over? Have people getting into crypto this moment missed the chance to make It?
Please provide reasoning for your answers

Other urls found in this thread:

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just a sec let me take a look at my crystal ball

I don't think we'll see a crash until the global markets get a correction (sometime in the future). The value of other commodities (that keep them stable during a crash) is that they still have an underlying value outside the context of the markets. Crypto has no such utility at the moment so once people lose jobs and need to pay their bills, people will cash out and crypto will become worthless.

Don't think that will happen in 2018 though. There's minimal volatility in traditional markets, which is usually a sign that something is off.

the normies joined like a month ago...this is only the beginning, m8. if you aren't a multi-millionaire by EOY 2018 you did something extremely stupid.

Are you fucking kidding me?? I prey every day to financial crisis and wars and I am sure that is exactly what will make crypto prices explode. Imagine governments all over the world bailing out banks and financing wars through tax/debt/inflation based on fiat. Even the gold bubble will pop. People will wake up.
Crypto market won't even moon. It will sun.

>insanely bullish market

M8, you haven't seen anything yet. Just wait for coins and tokens with better transactions times, lower fees, and wider range of usage become functional. This is like buying a brand new commodity that nobody knew they need or wanted until someone found it. I wager in 2-3 years time everyone and every institution will use crypto in some way or another. What we're seeing right now is a premature birth of what is to come. If you didn't get the bitcoin warning flare then you're missing out.

XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP. If the circulating supply of XRP is kept at the current level of 38 billion, only 6.5% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new global reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.

> global financial crisis and wars
> even the gold bubble will pop

No.

Bearmarket has already started. Bitcoin will bleed for months and pull most alts lower with it.

After BTC is conformed irrelevant, the battle for #1 starts. BCH, ETH and maybe even ripple have a chance at the throne. Bitcoin cash most likely

Whatever currency wins will be capable of at least 1,000 transactions per second because that's what it takes to run an economy with millions, if not billions of participants. 1,000 TPS is actually too low, but that is just a minimum requirement to be a contender.

You're welcome to make that gamble. I won't though.

Crypto is a layer of abstraction higher than traditional markets. It can only be sustained if people's minimum needs can be met, and in a global financial crisis that stability is lost. Even _today_ you can't make a meaningful "PayPal-esque" transaction for real-world goods without multiple exchanges or high transaction fees, why would that improve when there are fewer developers and lower manufacturing numbers from job loss? Taking a step further, in a true crisis people will care more about physical bartering than magical internet money. For what reason would someone in a war-torn country accept crypto over a physical good (for survival, for protection, for health/safety, etc)? Even today people ignore fiat in emergency situations or in countries whose economies suffer serious inflation.

That's not even getting into how the public perception of crypto's worth is directly tied to its USD/EUR value.

It will take a lot of time, but it will happen

So why have the gold/bitcoin prices risen while the greek crisis and North Korea threats were happening?

Yeah, maybe not gold.
But many cryptos are better value storing assets than gold, which will make gold lose its market cap the same way bitcoin is losing

dont need a crystal ball. Its all fucking math bros look at ripples chart. this is a new june. We have like 2 or 3 more weeks of alt bull runs until something happens. Ither it all dumps back into BTC or it all dumps into ETH.

is it me or has the exact same thread been made before? With the exact same replies and everything... shoo shoo pajeets

I remember when that big "correction" happened, a lot of Veeky Forums was freaking out. Pink wojaks galore. Screenshots of people who sold the bottom. I bet there were even suicides.
At the time, there were a lot of naysayers who claimed that the dream was dead. "Bitcoin will never recover" they said. "The bubble has popped, and we have nowhere to go but down."
Where are you now, naysayers? Now that BTC is recovering? Now that alts are mooning? Now that the percentages are green as a spring meadow, and profits are as easily picked as flowers from a field? Where are you now, you skeptics, whining from the sidelines, spreading your FUD, watching enviously as those of us who genuinely believed are reaping the rewards of our fidelity?
You said BTC was an antiquated technology that would needs be dethroned by something better. You pointed to the hundreds of thousands of unconfirmed transactions, the high fees, the massive amounts of electricity the BTC network is using, and you said, "Look, look! This coin shall surely perish!"
But guess what?
BTC did not perish.
The market has recovered, and is aimed at the sky.
Just as it was before.
Just as it was prophesied.
There will be no crash.
Only green wojaks. Only increasing gains.
We are back on track to where we are meant to be.
We have finally
>returned to normal

We also have an example of a country ruined by dictatorship and hyperinflation that observed a major increase in Bitcoin adoption, which is Venezuela.

Also, public perception of USD/EUR values are destined to change once the public debt crisis hit

I don't think I have posted the reply below on other thread, although I have originally written it for a thread that got archived before I could post. Forgive my English, I'm a little drunk

completely lost at the "returned to normal" meme

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap..

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr