Is there a good avatar: the last airbender system

Legend of the Elements. I've run it twice, it replicates the show really well.

There's a friendly tripfag who's been working on an AtLA Homebrew of the FFG Star Wars symbol for like a year now. Avatar threads are like his Bat Signal so he'll probably show up here soon.

I never ran an actual Avatar game but I took heavy inspiration from it for an East Asian fantasy game I ran in Savage Worlds. Was surprisingly easy to homebrew bending.

Now that's out of the way, I'll cover all the bases for an Avatar thread:
>Book 2 was the best season
>Sokka is the best character
>Water is the best element

>I'll cover all the bases for an Avatar thread
You missed
>LoK is absolute trash

Also, Sokka is a meme character. Zuko best boy.

there are several homebrews out there.

I AM SUMMONED!!!
This was the last public version before if was taken down for sale and really had the serial numbers filed off, full disclose it's a PbtA game but I've done marvellous things with it.

Rulebook singles!

Playbooks!

MC playsheet!

Players get a cheatsheet to!

Sub-playbooks for all your snowflake needs!

If that homebrew doesn't get posted here, you should be able to find it in the Genesys generals.

Personally I'd use Legends of the Wulin for it, but I'm one of the mad bastards who actually managed to learn the glorious monster of a system. It's the best martial arts RPG I've ever played, with compelling combat that acts as a focus of the storytelling and lots of really cool, interesting and fun mechanical ideas.

Unfortunately it was edited, proofread and laid out by aliens with no understanding of how human beings process information. Or possibly some whimsical old master designing it as a test to dissuade those who would seek to learn his secrets. Either way, amazing as I think the game is to play, jesus fucking christ is it more trouble to actually get to that point than it has any right to be.

Have a sample adventure!

Have two!

And finally the rulebook in spreads if you'd rather leave it that way!

Whew, duty complete and I'm happy to answer any questions.

You're pretty great

Dude. I think I'm gonna have to run this now, thank you so much!

Absolutely based.

I've been using a homebrewed up version of Qin: The Warring States, which has been pretty fun save the translation issues with the rulebook. Having had it translated kind of inexpertly from French hasn't done any favors for making it super easy to use, but it works just fine.

It does make the players kind of hilarious kung fu badasses on a level a little past what Avatar usually does, but we've dealt with that as a consequence of having a party of significantly older characters than the cast of A:TLA.

Wait, what? From what I heard about Qin, it sounded like a much more grounded Wuxia game, often compared to Legends of the Wulin's more over the top badassery.

Oh its definitely more grounded, but just going through character creation, most of the players ended up with ranks in a few separate Tao or magics/fighting arts. When a first level character starts the game with the ability to do Wuxia-style "jumps ten feet in the air and fights someone in the trees", it gets a little silly.

It is also due to the system having a repeated theme of your characters being able to use Chi marking them as semi-divine in a sense, and losing that power once they run out. The system kind of predicates itself around the idea that your characters are going to be larger than life figures from the get go.

I played a good campaign in GURPS, but it's apparently not for everyone