Allignment charts thread I need them all

Allignment charts thread I need them all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BATTLE SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!

an american made this?

Doubtful - look's European because Ranch is evil

Europeans don't even know what ranch is.

Hmm but would an American say ranch is lawful evil?

>BBQ sauce anything but evil
>No brown sauce
>What the fuck is buffalo sauce?

Buffalo sauce is essentially butter and hot sauce mixed together - on wings delicious

No sauce should be true neutral.

Also what the fuck is brown sauce?

Fuck knows. It's kinda sweet, savoury and a bit acidic. Goes well with sausages and/or chips.

>Also what the fuck is brown sauce?
Let's Wikiattack!
>Brown sauce is a traditional condiment served with food in the United Kingdom and Ireland, normally dark brown in colour. The ingredients include a varying combination of tomatoes, molasses, dates, apples, tamarind, spices, vinegar, and sometimes raisins or anchovies. The taste is either tart or sweet with a peppery taste similar to that of Worcestershire sauce. It is similar to brown sauce marketed as steak sauce in the United States.

There we are, it's a UK-specific brown savory sauce similar to a combination of Worcestershire and steak sauce. Sounds pretty solid, honestly.

Not to mention the definitive brown sauce.

>HP Sauce has a tomato base, blended with malt vinegar and spirit vinegar, Sugars (molasses, glucose-fructose syrup, sugar), dates, cornflour, rye flour, salt, spices and tamarind.

It's named after the Houses of Parliament. It's officially approved by Her Majesty The Queen. It's got a 73.8% market share in the UK. It's as British as a bulldog eating fish and chips and complaining about the rain.

fuck you, pork pies are the greatest good on that chart

It's OK user, Americans get confused by savoury pies. I was going to mention the fact that they get bacon wrong when I posted the HP Sauce, but I thought it'd only make things worse.

Innit, I get that fat adds to the flavour but when it's a 1:1 ratio what's the bloody point? I'll take my thick cut back bacon any day.

That's not what mayonnaise looks like.

Evil doesn't mean bad taste, user.

I guess I'm chaotic evil then.

>no cheesecake
this is a stupid chart

>We're just here to jack off
Guess the creator has literally never been on a single twerk thread

I choose all, does that mean I transcend alignments?

>tfw LE
Okay.

>Chocolate pie is Chaotic Evil

I think it means you're fat.

If any of you fags try to tell me Marty isn't chaotic evil I'll rape your children

who LN? don't remember that character.

Canadian then?

These food ones make me confused and a little hungry.

>Everything that isn't Penguin not chaotic evil
Guess how I know you don't work with birds.
I'd bet Penguins are little shits to but at least they fucked off to the end of the world

>he didn't find the secret area

That's the Green Ranger, the only one who didn't use Joy

>British
>complaining about rain
Do fish complain that it's wet too?

aren't penguin rapists?

British fish do

Cheesecake is not a pie. Therefore, it is not on the pie chart.

>I'd bet Penguins are little shits
They are. I honestly thought this was common knowledge.

How has this not been posted yet?

>pie chart
>not a pie chart

I was thinking that.

I remember that thread. Jock/Nerd, Prep/Goth is best alignment system.

>Chaotic on the left

/adv/ is NE masquerading as NG
/a/ is TN

Reminder that you actually need to reverse the tradition order, so Chaotic Neutral Lawful for this to make sense

Normie Edition.

/gif/ needs to be somewhere on the evil axis.

Is it even supposed to make sense?

CE orangutan makes sense with mouth full of fruit less so as lawful evil

Not many people have many interactions with Penguins outside of looking at them in a zoo or the Happy Feet movies.

>goose
>anything other than chaotic evil

check out this bullshit sauce

Putting Law on the right is, in itself, a Chaotic Evil act.

True evil is /cgl/ btw.
Or atleast the meanest

what the hell is ranch sauce

>I'd bet Penguins are little shits
DELET THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=3wTWWjYTe1I

Shit chart

Janeway is spot on. I was expecting a borg or something, but then realised even the borg are victims of their circumstances.

>tfw CN
I don't want to be CN

tfw LG

stop losing the clip, then

>losing the clip
I don't, I throw it away

Are there any interesting TN characters who don't fit the robot/passive overseer/apathetic/balance freak archetypes?

This was a LOT harder than anticipated.

I put the NCR VERY reluctantly in Lawful Good. They aren't my choice of faction and they're of course massively riddled with problems, however that doesn't make them not lawful (old world rule of law is their main thing) and it doesn't make their overal moral ambitions not good (democracy, old world values) even though they're terrible at fulfilling them and those ambitions might be out of place in the new world anyway.

I also didn't place House in because I couldn't decide on whether to put him in Lawful Neutral (His aim is to be the "autocrat" over a Vegas ran like a police state) or Chaotic Neutral (He doesn't play by any rules and ultimately is doing everything for his own personal/arguably selfish reasons) but I thought since the Brotherhood are basically the definition of Lawful Neutral and the Boomers are solidly chaotic in their neutralness, I'd just play it safe and leave him out.

Why does this make sense?

Would not the Followers be LG, and NCR be LN?

Yeah, the Followers iirc have their own set of rules that they follow pretty closely.

You have to be 18+ to post here
not that any of us are

All this stuff makes me realize that I'm lawful neutral

Reminder that bread boxes are more conducive to moldy bread than most other methods because of the darkness it creates.

>It's ok then

Another proof that LG is shit.

I don't remember the name, but LG was the most heartwarming fap I ever had.

I wasn't even bothered by the quadriplegic fetish.

You fucking troglodyte you need that for later. No wonder your CN, throwing away shit you need. Dumbass

I don't like clutter

Risty a best.

what's 'oke, doke, oke d-d-doke doke okie doke'?

Mein gott, this is pure ideology.

IT'S NOT CLUTTER. JUST PUT IT BACK ON THE BAG LIKE IT'S SUPPOSED TO