Space Furries are all wolf god worshiping heretics

They're creating a new god in the warp because of their love of wolf fucking, of course they're all heretics.

Look at that filthy filthy heretic, with his stupid beautiful hair and finely chiseled jawline! Heresy!

All the attractive features in the world can't save you from having the fucking mental capacity of one of Rogal Dorn's fortifications

at least the wolf worshiping heretics still have their planet.

Sorry, I'm on Sortiarius right now, and can't hear you over the sound of Fenris burning.

You mean the planet that kicked your ass?

>The Fang almost completely destroyed
>It's defenders slaughtered to the man
>Massive Space Wolf casualties
>Fenris in ruins
>Sortiarius returned to real space
>Magnus temporarily banished, as opposed to several dead SW heroes

Stay mad dog fucker

where's Prospero again

>Clinging to your literal only important victory for 10,000 years, especially after getting BTFO by the Sons twice as hard

Like I said: stay mad dog fucker

>Fangs defenders slaughtered to a man
Nigga what, your retards didn't even breach it. Just sent some daemons through lava that got BTFO.

nobody is afraid of Madonna's biggest fan.

>Only 22 surviving Astartes

Ok to the man was hyperbole but the point remains

>Sons pretending that they're better than the furries when they literally REEEEed their chapter into dust

>Make a big speech about how you're finally going to get revenge and destroy the Wolves
>Get BTFO again
>"L-Look at this unrelated tertiary goal I accomplished. My planet is next to the smoking ruins of my last one. That c-counts as a win r-right?"

>tfw we blew of one of the Space Wolves' precious planets and massacred their barbarian scum they recruit from for Chaos corruption

Thanks Thousand Cucks, you should try to invade Fenris more often so we have an excuse to blow up another planet.

>Completely ignoring the massive Wolves casualties
>Ignoring the loss of the Wulfen Cure
>Ignoring the new foothold for chaos being forced into the material realm
>"N-not every single wolf is dead, despite massive casualties and a ruined planet. That c-counts as a win r-right?"

>Space Wolves easily replace their casualties and get Primaris from Guilliman
>Thousand Sons literally cannot make any new Marines ever so every loss hurts

You do know they can make more marines, right?

No gene seed left. All they can do is bring back Rubrics sometimes.

Well, by that I mean they can acquire new sorcerers. Also, those that die can be reborn on Sortiarius (Such as Madox)

> Having to rely on Guilliman and the Ultrafags to replenish your troops

>but thanks to the merits of someone else we aren't extinct, that means we are the best right?
When will wolfags just give up warhammer?

> acting like everyone isn't swearing oaths to their new SPPPIIRIIIITUAL LIIIEEEGGEEE

>Relying on traitorous mongrels as literally your only source of reinforcements ever

This thread can only end well.

¿donde esta Russ?

Pretty sure like 9 sorcerers killed off all the chapter ancients apart from Bjorn, along with all the mutants that the wolves shitty geneseed causes.

still ain't bringing back Prospero or restoring the Rubrics though.

Does Magnus know about the rubric cure?

I fully agree, my lord inquisitor. See? even this helpful marine has suggestions for stopping the end of this heresy.

I fear the only way we may stop the Space Furry God will be a complete Exterminatus of Fenris as well as destruction of anything that shows Russ and his gorgeous hair and studly heretical face.

>still ain't bringing back Prospero
Yes good job Brother. Thanks for following my... I mean the Emperors orders to the letter and making Magnus join my... I mean killing Magnus for the good of the Imperium.
Now hand over that book you wrote about killing marines I think I may have a use for that soon.

I fully agree sir. We've begun the purge

Excellent.

Praise the God Emperor!

Is there anything worse than Thousand Sons VS Space Wolves posting?

>IM ALPHARIUS
>NO IM ALPHARIUS
>GUILLIMAN IS SECRETLY ALPHARIUS
>EVERYONE IS SECRETLY ALPHARIUS
Yes.

I suppose DA ARE TOTALLY NOT TRAITORS NOTHING TO SEE HERE GUYS threads are pretty bad too.

Chaos wanking, and sometimes deluded Nidfags get in on it too.

>Worshipping any god
>When you are essentially an immortal warrior that isn’t effected by old age
>Meaning that so long as you aren’t killed in combat, you can gain knowledge and power
>Not using this to build your own empires and only recognize the gods as a pantheon to only call upon when it’s on your terms

>immortal warrior

Marines aren't immortal, they get old. You know who doesn't get old? A daemon prince.

Not worshiping a god makes you a bottom bitch within the eye. That's why Iron Warriors are the eternal jobbers like recently when Perturbo loses to Mortarion because of the favours of Nurgle.

It's more like DA ARE TOTALLY TRAITORS lolololol

I'm Alpharius!

>Perturbo loses to Mortarion because of the favours of Nurgle.
IW lost that fight, but the way it's described seems to imply that IW were beating the ever living fuck out of the DG, and only lost just because all their space aids had finally started to fuck up the IW's equipment and soldiers. It even says though they won, they were badly mauled and almost lost. It's a fight I got to give to the DG simply because they ARE space aids.

they aren't the fun kind you get from Wyches either.

So exactly what I said then? IW jobbed because they didnt have the support of a God.

Open fire

Go back to being in that ambiguous "died but never found the body" state.

BUT ALPHARIUS IS ACTUALLY OMEGON

>reminder Omegon isn’t canon.

Fool, Omegon was Alpharius the whole time