Best boy edition

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunkan
youtube.com/watch?v=ivwsROu7xEs [Open]

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3Y4TYmPXco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xth for Sisters a QT !

Are Sisters the strongest alpha-strike army?
youtu.be/f3Y4TYmPXco

Think of the 5 units or characters you like.

You are now in the protag in a harem anime with them. What happens?

just played a game against someone using dark angels/space wolves
>preliminary bombardment whiffed completely
>he used the CA tactic to deepstrike hellblasters in
>they, combined with his thunderwolf(is that what it's called?) gunship managed to annihilate one of my russes
>my turn
>manage to destroy the gunship, callidus misses on the warlord
>baneblade opens up all 11 barrels on a squad of 5 intercessors in cover
>he manages to make EVERY SINGLE SAVE on them
>his wolf cavalry, however, didn't fare so well
>I took all but one out with a single leman russ under orders
>his turn, he deepstrikes his deathwing in to try and take out my baneblade
>defensive gunners let me wipe out all but one of his deathwing
>his stormshields once again failed almost everything
>deathwing manages to take off 4 of the baneblade's wounds before I dropped it with heavy bolter fire in the the next shooting phase

Bottom of turn 3 he scooped, since he had 5 intercessor models left total, his wolf HQ was at 3 wounds and in range of my infantry and tank commander, and his deathwing was down to just his HQs, which were all in dakka range of my nearly fully-intact baneblade.

Still, it was cool to see him actually making use of that stratagem(even if it didn't help)

Those cloak dudes look cool. Death guard unit when?

Nice

Bros with Valerian, got SoB and SoS poon all over the place & we get into interstellar hijinks with other Custards and wacky Flash Gitz

>get to be a protag in a harem anime
>surrounded by psychopathic superhuman killers
>all men

This sucks, fuck you.

That was like what? 29 meltas?
He didn’t even bring the full waacfagging SoB list with 4 melta Dominion squads 2 squads of melta Seraphims and 3 Battle Sisters squads with melta and heavy flamer.

Also he did a scout move... for nothing really. Even when fucking up the SoBfag has the game in the bag

>incubi
>succubus
>baneblade
>genestealers
>talos pain engine

oh dear.

Forge World

His grenades look like retarded butterfly wings.

I hate the format of these videos. It focuses precisely on what I don't care about at all.

So I've got 33 points left to spend, not sure which direction to go. Another reaper or spear, find 2 points to add a warlock?

This is good.
Gw have to pay attention to sob if they're broken.

>Playing Guard
Get out of this hobby you WAAC nigger.

Fuck me, forgot to attach the list. Here it is.

Suppose to look like fly wings I think.

Hey that is our word you faggot caac player.

Well I'm going to kill myself, but also going to try to attach the fucking list a third time.

I love that the Imperial Guard and Sisters of Battle are getting some attention these two threads

Go get tabled by Lasguns loser.

Most OP faction here apart from DG. If you want to make all of your shots, all of your wounds, and all of your saves; play these fuckers and enjoy sitting at the top of the meta.

>all those rangers

God that sounds stupid but I really want to run that just to kill characters.

What’s the best way to arm neophytes from the battleforce? I was thinking one unit with shotguns and flamers and another with lasguns, grenade launchers, and a heavy weapon team. Then make the Rock grinder with an incinerator, and the acolytes with hand flamers

is this the new meme? You seem pretty salty.

>GW
>paying attention to SoB
user what?

Also and replace the “broken” thing with what? More expensive melta? Already paying 17 points. More expensive transports? So they can have even less models?

Literally who.
Neither of those are armies.

Give 'em more love!!!

I actually run them as a screen, any damage they may do is whatever, they're mostly there to prevent Oblits, Terms, Zerks, etc from getting close to me while I set up my punch.

Don’t expect the positivity to last.
I do enjoy showing off my girls though.

Nice meme

Maybe they'll have to understand why they're broken. Which means they'll have to know how they work.

>get table by IG and SoB every game
user could you be more pathetic?

Anyone play any fun games recently?

Had a really fun game against Orks today. We played the open war mission where you get points for holding objectives. We tied on objectives and there was no linebreaker or slay the warlord or anything. A comfy tie with lots of melee. Highlights as usual when I play against Orks are Bullgryn vs tons of Boys. Another highlight was Ghazz wounding my Bullgryn 7 times and I made 6 out of 7 5+ saves. It felt great.

I wonder how many rangers you'd need then to nuke guilli.

>lychguard
>basilisks
>celestine
>nemesor zandrekh
>sly marbo

go on...

And i do enjoy seeing your girls ;)

I could if I replied to the wrong post.

This is not good for my health

It ends up being about the same amount that Guilli costs - around 30.

>Haven’t played a game in two months
At least I’ve gotten plenty of painting done.

>sees CA
They do not even understand how their game works. For fuck sake they can’t figure out why Conscripts are broken

Damn! Love the paint job on these! Well done!

What are some fluff-appropriate Inquisitor allies along with Stormtroopers and Ordo-appropriate Chamber Militants?

Thinking about an Astropath or Primaris Psyker as Mystic, and Ministorum Priest as Hierophant.

Does it hurt you user? Does it hurt you to know that IG players enjoy this hobby and there is nothing you can do to change that?

Joke's on you I've done neither

ty Hitler.

That's...actually pretty good.

Getting equal return is crazy efficient.
And man all that free cp.

The truck on the left is shooting the guy in front.

Look like they have guile hair.

Looks cool but
>Yarrick with Volstoyans

Looking good user

Deathwatch, SoB, SoS, Custards, maybe some other stuff I can't think of atm

Oh hey, is Vostroyanon. Lookin' good, mate.

>baneblade is overpowered in casual play

More news at 11!

>that image
lol wtf

>steel legion

A man of culture I see.

Fuck, i meant to reply to this lol

Can't wait for rail weapon buffs!
Railside here we go

I wan't to show her my halal sausage

>baneblade is overpowered
this is the first game I've played in 3 months where it lasted past the first two turns.

But okay.

Some Grey Knights, some Admech, some sisters. Essentially pick units which aren't particularly common since Inquisitors bring specialized kill teams of the best they can find with them, not grunts.

Generally speaking, is it better to field more small units, or fewer large ones? Trying to put together an army list as a newcomer (AdMech), and I'm trying to figure if I should split my Vanguards into two units of 5 or just keep them as one unit of 10.

Must feel bad for everyone that had their codex for a while now. Like you're getting nothing for a while.

Deathwatch and Sisters of Battle are both Chamber Militants, but SoS is good. Dunno about Custodes though.
Grey Knights are also Chamber Militant. Admech is questionable.

I run an astropath as a mystic and it works very well.

IG cannon fodder works for any ordo, and you'll need the cheap firepower to fill out a balanced list

Any tips for how I can paint/write/cheat the banner writing? My handwriting sucks as it is and I can't imagine it would be better I'm miniature

What is the superheavy variant in the back? It looks like a mashup of a shadowsword and a BB

Basically how I feel since 4th drop.

I really doubt Custodes wanna roll with the Inquisition

Maybe get a friend to do it for ya?

In casual play, user. It's just that everyone hard counters it b/c they know it has to die quickly.

Let me guess, you think he's Armageddon only, right?

Commissars are attached and detached from regiments all the time. Commissars are not raised on the same planet as the regiments they serve and operate anywhere the Imperium needs them.

So much steel legion. I need to arrange another apocalypse game with my buddies. I'm getting the itch for a weekend brawl.

Carrion Throne has bananas work alongside Inquisitors since it concerns matters relevant to the Throneworld, and the other book has Custards go out to hunt heretics with their SoS buddies
A small unit of Custards should be fluffy

Fewer larger ones.

But it depends on your army. If you run auras you can do small units. If you pyschic do larger.

The thing is that smaller units have more benefits but negative auras are way more deadly then the benefits of running smaller units.

Like explosions will kill twice as much or more.

You'll need a tiny brush, just practice it a lot.

So what's all this I'm hearing about the retuen of the Lion?

Anyone else missing pieces from their new battleforces? Was real excited about my Tau Battleforce being on my door step today, opened it up and there's no bases included

In lore the Inquisition calls upon the Mechanicus. The Index even states this so it is lore friendly. Page 120, Index 2 of the Imperium
>The mandate of an Inquisitor is limitless. Even the notoriously secretive Adeptus Mechanicus must comply.

Only use the tip of the brush, make you calculate the space needed before and wet the brush every few times you apply it.

>been gone sinse 4th
>come back and nothing really changed

Where are your transports user?

looks like just a regular baneblade, but it's missing its autocannon.

I don't play competitively. Like you said however, people know it has to die.

that said, watching him make around 25 5/6 saves on a single squad was discouraging.

>tiny brush
use an ultra fine tip sharpie (or other permanent marker).

Usually you tell GW customer service and they make things nice and right

Lex Luthor has escaped from prison, now only Lion el Johnson, otherwise known as Superhomo, can stop him.

That particular game was an oddball one where I only fielded models "on foot" (hence the Knight). I have 13 chimeras when I'm staying loyal to fluff.

Sister?

I drop around 5th came back to the end of 7th. Oh boy I was disappointed. I was expecting nothing and still got disappointed

>Luther escaped
...HOW?

>Superhomo

I've seen CAAC around recently, but haven't been able to figure it out.
Little help?

keep them as 5 man squads until you figure out how to mitigate morale. ad mech morale is low for some reason.

It's not a baneblade barrel.

Casual at all costs.

Forced meme some 3 people are pushing. "Casual at any cost"