Advice on dumping this?

I made around $1K cuz I bought at 7 cents. Should I just dump this one? Should I take out my initial investment and just hold a few? It seems stagnant or interest has been lost and it is just hovering.

this is the time to hold. trust me, i want to dump this fucking shit asap but it's just not worth it. FOMO is natural, but it's typically best to buy the coins that are down, and if you're already holding a coin that's down it's best to keep it. everything is up right now except this piece of shit, so if you move it elsewhere expect a loss.

>can't even see anything on kucoin right now

expect this shit to stagnate for a few months.

Don't dump, just hold This coin will be big.

There is currently no centralized place for crypto bounty hunters to find projects. They have to read through reams of bitcointalk posts and make pitches to devs in chat groups. Bounty0x creates a one-stop-shop solution for people looking to host and hunter for bounties.

It has a built in reputation system. No more worrying about whether you will get paid or whether you're getting scammed.

Bounty hosts, sheriffs and hunters all must HOLD tokens.

The hosts have to stake tokens to post bounties and if they post bad bounties their tokens are burned.

Sheriffs/Judges stake tokens and have to be accurate or their tokens are burned.

Hunters have to stake tokens as well, and if their work is rejected, their tokens are burned.

These tokens will be valuable, mark my words.

By the end, only the whale you be the one holding this, then no one else buys and he gets out with fucking nothing from his price manipulation.

He just came back too

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wouldn't be the first time a whales has killed a coin. sometimes i wonder how people this fucking stupid get so much money

I hope a texas southerner unironically beats the shit out of this whale

I mean I guess it has only been a few days. I’m in DBC too but wondering if I should move into that one.

>tfw we could have reached 1$ from the hype alone if he hadn't done that
>he probably would have more money from his tokens then than he has now after all the accumulating

i sincerely, with all my energy, hope that this shit takes off and he doubles his millions only to have a stroke and live the rest of his life never able to click another fucking sell button again

I agree. no joke no kek no lol no sarcasm I hope he fucking suffers and has a shitty life

Did you sell?

It's gone now, sell wall gone too

I'm gonna put out a bounty for this faggot whales head.

i don't believe in god but i will pray for this
no, everything else is mooning so if i put it anywhere else i'll see blood red and then BNTY will probably moon

Up again in three minutes, we've done that.

it doesn't matter, it may be gone now but this cuck has single handedly destroyed the coin's momentum and does so every single time it begins to gain traction. prime example, the other night it reached .0003 and within the hour it was back to .00022

I want to kill that guy. Destroying the momentum.

This too, even if the walls are off the momentum will takes weeks to build up again.

Be greedy while others are fearful...

Bounty is a nogo for this month. Bar some huge positive news it won't go up until a bittrex/binance posting. So either hold for a few months and forget or try to time the listing and buy other coins in the meantime.

Only got 98 bnty , stop sell walling it to death and let it go to 1 dorrar Mr Whale