>tfw favorite space marine chapter is revived

I JUST REALIZED THE BLACK CONSULS ARE BACK. HOLY SHIT BOYS I AM HYPED. THE WORD BEARERS ARE SCREWED. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HYPED I AM ABOUT THIS.

My friend, what is so special about this chapter? I do enjoy to see long ignored chapters come back from the dead

They didn't go anywhere you fucking retard, they were confirmed alive back in the 6th edition codex.

How about love for the Carcharodons?

I'd like to see more raptors love.

those poor boys, wearing heavy terminator pants without the rest of the armor. I bet they can hardly lift their legs...

Forever dying in glory and obsurity

Yeaaaaaa

that paintjob had better be photoshopped or so help me i will fight whoever's good enough to do that fine of a highlight on the FREEHAND CHAPTER SYMBOL.

The BA codex shows Lamenter primaris too

Pic or GTFO.

Primaris don't really count.

That's great OP, I'm glad you're happy!

I don't know why I love them so much. I guess it's just the mixture of awesome paint scheme with the amount of sheer badassery. Plus I hate the Dark Eldar and the Black Consuls really messed them up.

They’re still Space Marines, how do they not count?

I am prettty sure the same host of Word Bearers would be glad to wipe them out of the galactic table AGAIN.

I love it how blood splatters differently depending on wether a chapter/warband/Legion is infamous of their bloodthirsty ways or not.

My old colleagues made these. Kinda funny seeing them here.

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK THAT WAY FILTHY HERETIC SCUM.

Also, making chadmarines before they were cool.

>One of the most popular chapters
>Obscurity

No, they're blasphemous mutants

They guarded the Eye, Chapter Master had a Power Halberd then they got Blacked Crusaded. So nothing but the cool paint scheme.

Don't forget the absolute beat down they gave the Dark Eldar

Every Space Marine Chapter beats DA ass at one point.

not like the Black Consuls did.

Unless they got to Cammoragh and delivered a nuke to the place, its nothing special.

It wasn't that spectacular I suppose, but there's something about them just collapsing parts of the webway and destroying one cabal with a specific rage filled vendetta that just epitomizes the spirit of the space marines for me. Plus I like how the chapter often deployed itself at full chapter strength.

In a way it was even more spectacular than simply nuking them. Much more personal too.

Being essentially OC fanwank in an already supremely wanky self-insert setting is either awesome (campy) or just straight-up embarrassing. Most people who like space sharks dont seem to be kidding