Dear Cryptofags

Dear Cryptofags,

How will you cash out of your shitcoins when BTC collapse? From my understanding, your trash tier exchanges do not accept fiat and require a transfer in from BTC. When BTC collapses, everyone will rush to transfer their funds to fiat exchanges, dramatically increasing fees/wait times. If you aren't able to sell the funds fast enough then all your profits will be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7cVQQ2DdIM&t=6s
paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin/index?affiliate=MmKYXeZ5kwo
discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>cash out with ETH
>cash out with LTC
>cash out in mid 2018 with REQ or something similar
You don't need btc anymore bud

>you must be new

>implying BTC won't take LTC and ETH down with it.

keep on dreaming and sucking the long cock of uncle sam

ah yes, this "imminent" BTC crash we've been hearing about for years.

The absolute state of nocoiners lmfao

learn bag holder

youtube.com/watch?v=i7cVQQ2DdIM&t=6s

SALT is literally processing $300M fiat loans against BTC right now. 'Muh cashout' is a nocoiner meme.

Stay poor, crypro is here to stay. Ah and watch how btc skyrockets after wallstreet is done accumulating and shaking off weak hands.

I’ll buy more BTC from pax

paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin/index?affiliate=MmKYXeZ5kwo

Well certainly NOT with cripple

>wallstreet is done accumulating and shaking off weak

Wall Street? LMAO.

> Buy digital token
> No equity
> No voting rights
> No dividends

You gotta be delusional if you think WS will buy these pokemon cards

P.S. Remember when WS was evil and crypto would destroy them. How times have changed.

i will never cash out. i will literallu use BTC to pay for stuff in the future. you will cash out and then wish you didn't hahaha. can't wait until the USD is worth nothing. you normies are such pathetic beasts. you don't know what it's like to live on the edge...

Either youre young or dumb. Crypto is the next generation of currency whether you like it or not. The state it is in right now is like the wild west and these are the glory days. Thinking the market will crash and die because BTC does is akin to thinking cars would become obsolete after the model T became old and klunky. Use your skull jelly ya goof.

Remember this post in a year. I am not here to argue with you.

Why would I cash out when I can actually buy shit with crypto. Everyone says that crypto has no liquidity but that's completely false. I don't have all of my money in crypto. If I need to pay taxes, I pay them with the USD that I get from my job. This is just fucking stupid, who cares what happens to BTC, it's a trash Chinese controlled currency anyways.

ETH, LTC, probably another coin in 2018.

Is this real? So many bag holders in this thread. Whales are gonna make a killing when they cash out.

>How will you cash out
If I were able to creat an account on any exchange I would HODL(tm) until my coin goes mainstream and the marketcap is in trillions.

whales will be sucking my dick for 0.000000001 BTC in the future. I should thank them for selling me their BTC for 12K. HAHAHA

>I should thank them for selling me their BTC for 12K. HAHAHA

they should thank you for holding their bags

Thats one of the reasons BTC is here to stay.

what's stopping governments from banning bitcoin all together? why are they giving it so much maiinstream attention if they hate it so much.. damn you hodlers are some fucking retards lmfao!

remember if its too good to be true then its too fucking good to be true. dont be a retard and not cash out

>banning bitcoin

I'm going to by drug precursors on the dark market, cook it into drugs and then sell the drugs for cash. At which point I will funnel my cash through a legitimate cash business. Max returns

but but decentralization, the fed, gold, fiat, I just wanna live in my libertarian paradise, don't you understand.

but serious, once this market implodes the govt will impose some serious regulation. Can't have a situation with normies losing all their money buying worthless digital tokens.

read this comment 5 years from now. you shall know that you're a cuck. :)

most pajeet video ive ever seen

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap..

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

>read this comment 5 years from now. you shall know that you're a cuck. :)

Look this is a no refugee zone. We're full. Get your ass back to to /pol/

>started 4 months ago