WABI MOON MISSION IN PROGRESS

>now integrating with WeChat (963 million monthly active users)

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7w7yRqr0xxg
techinasia.com/wechat-mini-programs-launch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What is the goal? Around 4$ I think for now

yes

got in at the very beginning of the pump thanks to a random reddit comment. Let's fucking gooo bois

Whats wabi about?

I hope i got in just in time, buy now think later always works right guys?

Got burned by chasing pumps, never again.

I'd say this is an exception. WeChat integration is fucking huge

already dropping like a rock

Chinks wake up soon. Hold on boiz

>has an actual physical product and app which have already been in a pilot project since September
>offers something with real-world value (blockchain-based anti-counterfeiting/anti-tampering technology)
>immediate applications for basic food (e.g. baby formula) and alcohol, but later on will expand to pharmaceuticals and other products
>starting in China, where fake and tainted food is a problem, but will expand globally (protip: Chinese spend a fuckton of money buying food products overseas because they don't trust local Chinese goods, so there is already potential money in this market)
>expanding sales in beginning of 2018 (planned for January) and expansion with more partnerships throughout 2018
>planning in 2019 to start partnerships with insurance companies and loyalty programs with product manufacturers

the more it moves the more it bounces

this is one is a guaranteed 1bn mcap by february

Wechat integration. Wechat in Asia is like Whatsapp, Facebook and Paypal combined. Asians like them QR codes. It's so common even beggars use it youtube.com/watch?v=7w7yRqr0xxg . Mass adoption is the key for RFID projects like Wabi. I know I'm shilling but everything I said is true. Now go buy some WABI.

Literally moved all my FUN to WABI only because asians have not woken up yet, I pray that this moons user.

We are going to 4 dollars within 72 hours. Hold strong anons we are early.

>Hold strong anons we are early.
I'm holding all year.

guys think about when the chinese wake up? Imagine if you were them and you could purchase basically money at a discount before all your chinese friends because you know about wabi and its integration into wechat which they use every day??? Price could go past $5 honestly. Market cap so low for a partnership like this holy shit.

Where you see this going 3 usd? Next 48

chinks will be all over this

bag holding.

source for wechat integration ?

IT'S TANKING. HURRY, SELL SELL (TO ME).

Buy the dip niggers

I never expected it to go below 1700 sats again...this is obvious accumulation

Yeah. It's getting fucked by a whale bot. Same shit was happening with ZCL at Bittrex today.

Elaborate?

Should i buy the dip guys?

I unironically bought 2k a month ago because the frog resembles KEK

So it fgt

It already dipped, I bought abit over from where it is now, but Chinks are going to wake up, hold for 2-3 days at least.

>buying into pump

>
>Elaborate?
Whale has a bot programmed to dump after a large pump so he can drive price down to buy in and accumulte more to enlargen his stack

lol 3 day bag hold, i cant this shitcoin

>he can't hold for three fucking days
Get the fuck outta here noob and go buy high and sell low.

me too, but only bought 1000

>be me, complete rookie
>check biz
>decide to try crypto
>every coin feels like someone is shilling
>no idea what to buy
>see one with cool frog logo
>buy at all time high
>crashes then sell it all for xvg
>crashes again
>pink_wojak.jpg

I want to buy back but I'm afraid I'll get burned again, and xvg is slowly making its way back up, what do?

here we go boys

>toilet paper hands
you're never going to make it user. the pump has only just begun

real talk, xlm/xrp(safe but lower gain)/icx for the next month. XRB also a good idea but higher risk right now. Could easily go up a lot more still but could also dump hard.

you are all brainwashed, have you ever used wechat?

tens of thousands of companies build apps on wechat, doesnt mean they are used, what is this, 2006?

any one of you dense fuckers could launch a wechat app

dont think this is progress. I believe in Wabi, but don't kid yourself

Went back in for the frog meme just now.

Will icx go much higher? I'm considering any profits I make from wabi into that.

3-5x by feb 1

This

>techinasia.com/wechat-mini-programs-launch
China’s top messaging app, with over 840 million active users, is trying something radical. WeChat is today rolling out “mini programs,” embedded apps which require no download or install.

Tencent chose to use “mini programs” because Apple would not permit the use of the word “app”, according to Ma Huateng, CEO of the US$240 billion firm that runs WeChat.

After months of beta testing, many companies have these instant apps ready for use within WeChat.

“Mini programs are deliberately meant to be discovered socially through friends or in the real world by scanning QR codes. There is no official app store for mini programs,” says Matthew Brennan, co-founder of China Channel and a keen watcher of how WeChat is used by businesses.

You are going to get dumped on when the Chinese wake up.