The Fuck You Money in Jan is KIN

This KIN shit goes moon like Neil Armstrong in Jan 2017. Screen shot this fags.

1. Cheapest coin in Top 100 Market Cap, which is the resource normie money looks to for crypto info. Norman is looking for HUGE % gains. He doesn't want to make 25% when BTC goes to $20k. He wants them 10,000% gains and cheap coins have that ability in his normie mind. Normies sort by coin price in the Top 100 and buy the cheapest. It's actually the best strategy so far for gains since Dec 10.

2. Moving to Stellar network, and everyone is hard (and will continue to get harder in early Jan after concrete FairX announcements). KIN will increasingly get credit for XLM publicity.

3. It's only on shitty exchanges now and the lion share of volume is done on EtherDelta which Norm hates (and it's still up 100% in the last 24 hours. Blah blah you all know why this matters cuz growth potential once.

I quit my job using tips I found on here. Trade crypto full time now and I'm comfy and happy as I've ever been.

I'm a bitch ass normie and I love you fucking faggots so hard.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/kinfoundation/first-kin-earn-and-spend-experiences-live-in-kik-762b5760b103
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sounds great OP.

>Moving to Stellar network

Sounds interesting. Invested myself in the Stellar ICO Mobius some time ago. Curious how will this pan out.

Yeah this is going to keep shooting up the ranks once people realize it is already live in the Kik app

medium.com/kinfoundation/first-kin-earn-and-spend-experiences-live-in-kik-762b5760b103

This is fucking Normie bait. Expect 1 Billion+ mkt cap

Is this going to be on binance or kucoin soon? Looks interesting but I don't feel like signing up for ED

Too many of these shits I feel like I am missing out on. Going to get over my normie fears and venture into ED. Thx bby.

On what exchange?

Which exchange?

>mfw i bought a ton of this shit a few weeks ago when it was litterally worthless
Feels good senpai

i only have 200k KIN tokens rn i bought yesterday

its already doubled. Want more tho, just waiting for one of my others to moon so i can buy more

Etherdelta

Mercatox has it too if you hate yourself or have some BTC stuck there. I'm feeling 1000% in the next week just because of new year's FOMO resolutions.

Kik is used by shit tons of teenagers in the US and around the world. The word of mouth alone will cause massive FOMO

IT IS ALREADY INTEGRATED INTO THE APP
Make money with me biz

Debating if i should sell my meme coin DBC. Im already up 400 on it
i'd do fine since i bought in yesterday at a very low low poiny

It's not as hard as it looks. The UI is shitty and unforgiving...and ED got hacked recently which doesn't help.

There are lots of good "How to use EtherDelta step by step" guides on Youtube. That's what helped me.

Download the Metamask plugin on your browser and use Ethereum from MyEtherWallet. Leave some ETH in your wallet for gas.

The good news is ED's shittyness has kept the price low enough so you can still make money before the Jan surge I think will come.

I would go for it. I exited a couple other positions to go deeper on KIN today

Literally the most normie coin, and it just entered top 100. 1000% by next week, 10,000% next month. Don't underestimate the power of normie FOMO during new years.

I read on /biz that ED got hacked and you'll get jacked up if you use it now, was that just bullshit or was this resolved or what

I just bought through ED its fine

It will be *TOO LATE* once it hit's Binance.

Literally it will go up to 2 or 3 cents in the first , which is astronomical gains hours.

Normies want cheap coins with volume that they've heard of (and are preferably in the top 100) AND that they can be lazy and buy on easy to use exchanges.

Watch an EtherDelta youtube vid on the step by step.

It'll be worth it by Jan 15.

Ah yes. The flavor of the week PND coin. Go look at the graphs. See that spike on the 27th? That's a massive well buy order.

Lo and behold the coin gets shilled, and it shoots up.

To all the new fags, this is a pump and dump. It has pumped. Now it will dump right onto you and leave you with bags if you buy.

How much is the token supply

This is a legitimate crypto created by a very well known company with a live integration already.

PnD does not apply. FOMO is real.

A fuck ton but there will be token burns

Normie money is coming. Unless crypto crashes, the market cap could hit $800B by Jan 30.

All the cheap top 100 coins will moon, of which KIN is the cheapest.

If it hits Binance, it will be a millionaire coin for every fag who owns a decent chunk before 24 hours pass.

do you know when and how much they will burn?

That's what I thought. I don't anymore.

Too many normie erections surrounding XLM/FairX and this thing is switching to the Stellar network.

It's top 65 market cap coins now. Go check into how many coins make it that high and then fall off...

ZERO.

I literally masturbate to my KIN holdings.

Holding 4mil kin from ico. I'm not selling till we hit 0.10c.

listen up

etherdelta isnt that hard

connect your metamask

go on ED

deposit eth

buy kin

profit

dont be fucking stupid this shit is global and beyond huge

kik is massive and only going to get bigger. it blows snapchat out of the water

if snapchat had a coin, would you buy it cheap as fuck? yes i think you would

this. bump. this. bump.

This EtherDelta is amazing when you figure it out

Decentralized Exchanges are the future

Isn't kik older than snapchat? Snapchat murdered it years ago

just bought ATH, gonna hold for a few months.
Wish me luck

I set up metamask and the coinbase widget tells me I have a max of $0 for my debit card even though the ios app has no problem with that card. WTF

7 million kin bag am I gonna make it?

Are there any other coins on ED I should buy or should I put my full money in KIN?

The road to 1 cent!!!

I am all in on KIN

im considering buying this

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/exrnchain/#markets

it is cheap AF and has been shilled on twitter a bit recently explaining the rise - nice low volume seems worth a shot

anybody heard of this one?

Not bought it yet but looking into STAR. If you don't then KIN is a good choice.

>ED got hacked recently which doesn't help.
ed itself didnt get hacked the web link was rerouted for a phishing attempt. ed data wasnt compromised though.

i got a little pfr too while i got my kin.

The same-fagging is strong in this one.