Lets make a cult

Rolled 14 (1d20)

I'll start

So we are clergy:
Clergy: Whether fallen ministorum priest, an enginseer, or primitive shaman, the origins of this cult can be traced to someone of religious authority worshiping foul creatures.

roll a d20 for the cult ideas

lets see

put the dice in the options not the name

Rolled 15 (1d20)

I SAID LETS SEE

The Most Dangerous Game: This is a cult revolving around the thrill of the hunt. Beast, man, or xenos, all prey is fair game so long as it gives a challenge. These can range from rural hunting lodges to hive nobles treating the underhive as a game preserve.

We are murder priests.
Roll a d20 for leadership style

Already in one.

Rolled 2 (1d20)

Central Figure: A single important individual holds leadership of the cult.
But boring, who wants a reroll?

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Eh, I think we can make it work. Call him something cool, like the High Huntsmaster, or the Prophet of the Feast or something. Still, have a roll.

oops it was meant to be a d100

i am stupid

Rolled 90 (1d100)

LET THE GODS OF DICE CHAOS GUIDE MY HAND!

Rolled 25 (1d100)

OR UNGUIDE THEM AS THE CASE MAY BE DEPENDING ON WHETHER CHAOS IS GAUSSIAN OR MERELY UNEVENLY DISTRIBUTED

None: Cell Structure: The cult is heavily decentralized with no person or persons who singly lead the cult. Having so many heads to cut off makes precision elimination a long and tedious affair.
we are made of hunting groups i guess?
roll a d20

Rolled 4 (1d20)

Hunting groups sound good. Maybe call them Lodges or Houses, depending on how we theme ourselves?

Military Figure: Some figure with experience in one of the Imperium’s military organizations, from a local warlord to an officer of the Adeptus Arbites or Imperial Guard, heads the cult. A leader of this sort is most common among cults with ties to war or violence, but his force of personality and unflappable nerve made him capable of commanding anywhere.
Not too suprising. Maybe a corrupted commisar who hunted deserters?
roll a d10

Rolled 5 (1d10)

Force of Arms: Using his own personal strength or even psychic powers, the leader rules all around him with displays of brute force and physical intimidation.
Not much to say, makes sense for a hunter cult
roll a d6

Rolled 1 (1d6)

Honestly if we go with the corrupted commisar idea, the force of arms in this case could literally just be blamming dudes.

we do not have much equipment, roll 1d20

Rolled 6 (1d20)

Rolled 17 (1d20)

so we are not doing the cell structure then, right?

Fortified Protection: It is particularly hard to put down these cultist forces, thanks to their tendency towards extensive protections. Military-grade flak armor, or sometimes even carapace plating, is not uncommon among their ranks. The elite may even possess force fields or psychic defenses.
Anyone want to put a specific thing for this? also roll a d10

What? we are, how does the equipment lead into that? for the leader, maybe there was one but not anymore?

Rolled 10 (1d10)

I could see it as a kind of exhaustion-hunter style thing. They prove their superiority in the hunt by waltzing up to their prey in heavy armor, letting them waste all their ammo, then killing them once they realize that it did nothing.

We have multiple Tokens of Allegiance, roll 2d10

its my first time participating in one of these so these two got me a bit confused

The first is the leader (which is a little moot due to the nature of our cell organistation, could be the founder?)
The second is the leadership style,how the guy remains (remained?) in power

Rolled 4, 4 = 8 (2d10)

anyone? ok I'll do it

Rolled 6 (1d10)

no doubles so...

Hidden Sign: A rune or other visual motif identifies the cultists. They might wear the sign on hidden pendants, hide it amidst other signs at businesses they control, or otherwise display it to those who know where to look.
and
Secret Chant: Code phrases and passwords are used by the cultists to confirm their allegiance. In extreme cases, they may have even developed an entire language of false meanings, allowing them to secretly converse wherever they please.

Maybe they have a symbol that refers to the planets church but is really about the church?

Maybe the secret code is the high gothic priest stuff.

roll a d20 for Cult Allure

Rolled 19 (1d20)

I like some recurring motif about horns possibly, considering the hunter idea. If their fallen commisar has aspirations of Daemonhood or something similar, they could use the equivalent of the planet's antlers or other game trophies in effigy as a code for their organization.

Oblivion: The Imperium is a harsh and often dismal place for much of Mankind, there is no debate about that. What this cult offers, one way or another, is a way to end all suffering in utter annihilation. Only the mad and the twisted would see the way, but they will come with all the fervor madness can bring.
Maybe it links into the protection? They could think that 'eventually the hunt comes for all of us'.

What do you mean by 'in effigy as a code'

roll a d10 for Rites and Observances of the Cult

Rolled 7 (1d10)

By effigy as code, I mean stuff like the arrangement of their trophies as decor to signal things to other members of the cult, or maybe a system of tattoos kind of like russian convict tats, where different tattoos (which could ostensibly be for specific hunts or kills) are actually a method of showing their particular deeds and skills.

Oblivon is honestly a cool one for this. I can see it as a rationale of "All men will die. We give them the opportunity to die on their feet."

Blood Sacrifice: The sacrifice of living beings, from livestock to captured enemies, is a common way for cults to express their power. The ritual is usually symbolic, although some cults have found ways to harness the spilled life for power.

This seems to work with your idea

I don't like the trophy arrangement (each hunter/hunting party is a their own thing, and more trophies added a lot) or convict tattoes (just doesn't work with the clergy to start with, seems to low level for the commisar founder) desu.

last one, roll a d20

take a photo of your hand giving us the middle finger so we know it's you. otherwise, cool tattoo. what kind of cult is it?

Rolled 16 (1d20)

Eh, it was just an idea. The point is some kind of secret language.

16 Technology and Artifacts of Xenos: Sometimes, technology from ancient xenos gets idolized for whatever seemingly magical effects it can perform. Sometimes, their idol may even be listening...
ehhh this doesn't make sense. Anyone have any ideas or should we reroll?

Rolled 7 (1d20)

re-roll

We could just agree on
Hidden Mark of Heresy: The cult is unaware that the subject of its devotion is a Ruinous Power, perhaps instead believing it worships an aspect of the Emperor it has made its own. The GM can either select one of the below powers directly, or keep any hint of the cult’s true god a careful secret until a time of momentous revelation.
and select Khorne or Nurgle.

or both, murder + try to survive = khorne + nurgle

It is just a bad tattoo of the chaos symbol. I had a friend do it while we were drunk.

very drunk, apparently.

Chaos
Hail Choas

I once tried to start a cult devoted to the worship of Brian Blessed's beard...

>tfw your tattoo just looks like a bad skin condition