Pet peeves

>See this fucking disgusting thing? it's attractive
>Is because mind controlling powers?
>No, it's attractive because the game says so, deal with it
I fucking hate this shit, no, that thing isn't attrative, is fucking repulsive, same as half the elf art with bug eyes and unreal long shaped faces

don't play the game that has it, or roleplay your character however you want even if the generally accepted margin in the games universe is that such a being is attractive.

who gives a fuck

Are you complaining because you don't like furries or because this is bad art?

Are you complaining about Kitsune, who are shapeshifters if my mythological memory serves, that can look like anyone they damn well please, or are you complaining about bad art in general?

Also: xenophilia man, it's a thing. Lots of people are attracted to people outside of their own gene pool.

>Also: xenophilia man, it's a thing. Lots of people are attracted to people outside of their own gene pool.

t. fag

No, I mean antropomorphic animal shit, is disgusting, and it's fine if you find it appealing, but don't think just because you find it appealing everybody should to, so again, unless it's mind controlling powers I'm not going to find that thing anything but repulsive

>it's mythology so that somehow makes it ok
And Kappas are also mythology but that doesn't mean I want to french kiss a tortoise/toad aberration

Same as pic related, or 3.5 elf art in general, sorry, I don't find that attrative, so don't force the "you find it attractive" on me unless magic bullshit

Cowards

You may not find it attractive, but does your character? If not, is it because they do not, or because YOU do not?

Is your character aware that they are no more than a puppet for your whims, and there is nothing they can do about it?

They may steal your stuff and stab you in the back, but they're cute and adorable, so you can't be mad at them and have to forgive everything they do. It's what the game says, sorry.

>He doesn't know about Shard

Anthros can be cool.
I really want to play as one someday.
Just don't make it about sexuality.

It depends on how much you want to stay in-character. Are these elves and orcs and animal/plant/mineral people a simple fact of life in the world you're playing in? Have they always been that way, and have been interacting and intermingling with humanity for functionally all of their recorded history? If so, then they're probably all boning each other. Attraction and beauty values are very much a cultural thing, and if your culture has and always has had a variety of non-humans milling around, what your character sees as attractive is not necessarily going to be what YOU would consider attractive.

Having said that, I can completely understand why you would't want to deal with weird romance or lewdness in a game. Being told what your character is feeling if it isn't some kind of induced compulsion isn't very fun. If the players aren't interested in romance, it shouldn't be a big part of the game.

Exactly. I'm playing as a mosasaur-man in a campaign and it's not been weird at all.

Kappa aren't shape changers who play tricks, they're straight up monsters who will eat you (if you don't give them a cucumber, or make them spill their brain-bowl).

You're confusing the *real* form for the *appearance*, which is a key differentiation when dealing with shapeshifters.

No, when the GM shows me a furry shit, tells me it has a fox face but with eyelashes and shit, I find that repulsive, can she turn into an actual attrative woman? fine, do that and come to me, you don't? you're still an antropomorphic overrated dog? nope.

Ahh, then we have found the point of contention. Your GM is attempting to appeal to the wrong fetish.

>Implying you wouldn't hit that.

It's ok to be gay, but not a faggot. Go home OP.

Look man, at this point it's clear this isn't just a "pet peeve", you really fucking hate furries.

I like gnolls because they're the same animal as hyenas, which have so much testosterone they will kill each other at birth, and they can use weapons n stuff to channel that pure piss rage

>unreal long shaped faces
>not unreal long shaped ears
>not unreal long shaped eyebrows
Looking at you blizzshit

You are not your character. If the mechanics of the game say the race is attractive, then your character is biased towards viewing that race as attractive.

>bitching about animalistic kitsune rather than the blatant animeshit variety that gets spammed to death here
When it comes to crying about furries: when in doubt, it’s probably the weebs. OP is probably mad because someone pissed in his cornflakes or shat up his monstergirl ERP thread.

Thank god I don't play wow then

>Is OP a butthurt weeb?
Does a submarine swim?

Thanks for the opening bro.

>Entirely missing the point of why people hate furries

Every. Single. Time.

Look, weebs are fucking shit, but they ain't the ones crying about fursecution due to the same bants everyone gets.

I wonder how much ass annihilation this truth bomb caused.

Weebs are generally wildly asspained if people don't put up with their antics, though. Especially on the 4chins. It's really the same sort of people in both camps, which probably makes them hate each other even more

Reminder though, it's ALWAYS okay when weebs do it. literally no exceptions.

You are a statistical minority. Most furries admit that their interest is at least a little sexual in nature. The large spike suggests that the rest are in denial.

Is kinda funny to see how the moment you dare to complain about bestiality, these mentally ill people ltry to divert the hate to other groups nobody even mentioned.
Yeah, weebs suck, and guess what? that's not the subject, stop fetishizing with dogs and other shit and forcing other people to play with it.

Shut up OP. Real people are talking

Man, I wanted to talk about my tabletop pet peeves, not furry shit again.

Just rape a stuffed animal in front of its owner instead.

>Glowy aura shit
>Muh Still has huge tits.
>Huge tits aren't properly secured and is a martial.

Fuck sake, give this girl some mass, or take away the tatas.

T. Weeb

>furry = zoophilia

Go the fuck back to redshitand stay there, you fucking cunt.

>Is not zoophilia when it can stand on two legs!
Mentally ill trying to rationalize his dementia

predictable as always

BRB fucking a kangaroo

Literally everyone of your post say otherwise.

You really should go back to your home website, btw.

Fucking a bear is perfectly fine when it's standing upright?
Or a monkey?

That's the only post I've made. I don't care about furry shit one way or another.

According to mentally ill people it seems

but it's okay when weebs do it because that lolis really 10000 years old right?

>furhaters are plebbitards
SUFFER NOT THE FURRY TO LIVE DESU

>If I move the goalpost nobody will notice!
What weebs do doesn't turn your mental illness into something normal.

YIFF IN HELL FURFAGGOTS

According to your strawman, you mean.

>regurgitated old memes
checks out

>LOL I SAID MENTALLY ILL AGAIN

are you sure you're not telling us something about yourself?

PURGE TEH HERESY DESU

>Look at me guys! I'm a cool chan memer!

The Kyuubi Visionary, a kitsune monk who learns to manipulate their ki so as to help them unlock the secret of manifesting additional tails.

YIFF IN HELL DESU

40kids RPing as imperials and tardscreaming about TEH HERESY and PURGING is a thousand times cringeier than weebs or furries

>gets called out
>loud monkey noises insue

GO BACK TO E621 DESU

You guys do know 2005 was over a decade ago, right? And that this isn't funny or cool to anyone outside of whatever shortbus you ride to the LGS?

FETISHES AREN'T A WAY OF LIFE DESU
FURSECUTION ISN'T REAL DESU

Lol he mad

Just report the reddit shitter for spamming.

>*danger close to heart attack* I'M NOT MAD *stuffs another tastykake down throat* YOU ARE *throws battery at santa claus*

>Just report the reddit shitter for spamming.
If you want to report anyone, you should report OP.

Cry more.

Fuck you hermaphrodite. Its a classic

>The Hermaphrodite is highly attractive.
>What do you mean you aren't attracted to Hermaphrodites?
>Your character is, you racist shit lord.
lel

>*literally in tears over anime being insulted* CRY SOME MORE *cries into portrait of ian watkins*

STOP FORCING FETISHES INTO GAMES DESU
FURRIES ARE NOT, WILL NOT, AND HAVE NEVER BEEN RESPECTED DESU

IT'S NOT SPAM DESU
IT'S SENDING A MESSAGE DESU
AND THAT MESSAGE IS YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WANTED HERE DESU

and what a surprise, they're from the cancer board as well

I'm really not. I'm more sad that people still act like this. You're either a 13 year old aping the old maymays to try to seem cool, or an ubergrog who still thinks that this sort of display is anything other than childish and obnoxious. Either way, autistic screeching and bringing up memes that are probably older than you are is some Reddit tier shit. Fuck, not even reddit. You're the Veeky Forums equivalent of memes that have flitered down to funnyjunk and the like.

>AND THAT MESSAGE IS YOU'RE NOT WANTED HERE AND HAVE NEVER BEEN WANTED HERE DESU
Pretty sure it's "I'm a derp"

The only mention of beauty in the PF kitsune description:
>In their human forms, kitsune tend toward quickness and lithe beauty.
They also get a +2 Charisma racial bonus, but Charisma isnt generally about good looks but mostly self confidence.

That's kind of hot

>NOT EVEN FA/tg/UYS WANT TO PLAY AS YOUR SHITTY SELF INSERT RACES, DESU
I see you've never visited /pfg/.

Different guy here.
I lolbombed SL furry sims with the PN back in the day.
The people telling the furfags to yiff in hell for perpetuity have my full backup.
It sounds like a blanket judgment, but I have seached for years and have yet to find an obvious/enthusiastic furry who isn't a bloated Dorito golem with the skin color of Twinkie filling, whose internal logic is completely alien.

Forgot a few.

I thought they preferred anime kemonomimi

Largely, but there are plenty of furfags as well.

They really don't discriminate on the whole, though I think the whole weeb v furry shitflinging crops up there too

That guy here. It's Veeky Forums, were all disgusting people more than likely. Stop taking shotposters so seriously.

>Charisma measures a character’s personality, personal magnetism, ability to lead, and appearance
Not saying your approach is wrong, in fact I use it too, but many GMs use the Cha=Appearance+Personality. So if you have Good Cha you're handsome/beautiful and everybody should want to bang you

I like the idea of a sinfully hideous character who manages to make many lust for them despite their appearance thanks to a monstrously high charisma that makes their personality and ability to converse very attractive.

>everyone who doesn't like furries is memeing
lel

Well, I said generally, it still helps of course, but when you boil down all the rest of the words they use to describe Charisma, they all boil down to being self confidence. So it's mostly self confidence with a helping of good looks.

Self confidence can turn a plain jane into a beauty, while low self confidence can turn an adonis into a nobody. I mean, take a look at all the many various actors who are perhaps on the more ugly side, yet everyone likes being around them and enjoys their presence. That's Charisma.

I don't really have a problem with people hating on furries, but throwing an all caps tantrum and spamming stale memes is fucking annoying and kind of lame. Especially the latter, since it really reeks of someone trying too hard to seem like an oldfag and that just seems pathetic

The writers don't really seem to know what charisma means half the time. Or wisdom. Really most of the D&D mental stats are weird grab bags of unrelated shit stapled on for the sake of mechanics. They don't make any goddamn sense if you look at them for more than a second.

I definitely prefer systems where beauty is a stat. People who want to play special snowflakes can pay for it. Power gamers who want to min-max can shave points by being the strong-ugly type.

Case in point: Danny Devito. Man is a weird balding bridge troll but he's got a lot of charm both on screen and off. Or for a fictional example, Anton Chigurh. Coconut head haircut and a fairly plain face, but has an overwhelming, menacing presence that means when he talks, you're fucking paying attention

>spamming stale memes
I guess we found your pet peeve.

As long as it counts, I defenitely like that. But I most systems I played in where Beauty is a Stat it's literally worthless and is far better to dump it and put it into the Personality stat because you get like double of what you could get with Beauty.

Fuck, in Anima BF, even though I like the system, Appearance is one of the 8 stats and affects NOTHING, no skill no shit is affected by appearance, in fact the system doesn't even take it into account for conversations, persuassion or anything. Nobody is going to put a high score in there, it would be wasting it.

Eh, I prefer good looks being an advantage(or feat or whatever). How you look is not very important, most of the time. Charisma is more important.

And I forgot the many monsters with high Charisma and hideous features. Like seriously, if it meant good looks, the number of undead with high charisma should be nothing, but instead it's one of their main stats that determines so much of their power, and it makes sense. Their personalities and sense of self is the only thing keeping them together most of the time.

>it really reeks of someone trying too hard to seem like an oldfag and that just seems pathetic

Dawg, as a legitimate oldfag, like 99% of you cunts seem pathetic. Just throwing that out there.

(I really need a new goddamn forum at this point to get away from all the redditors...)

It works better as an ability to buy in point buy. That way it's optional but there for people who want to charm with their looks. Or horrify with their ugliness.

Yeah It depends on the system. 5th ed Hero had Comeliness as 1/2 a point compared to say Strength's 1pts or Constitution's 2pts. It was largely only relevant for seduction, but the GM could use it for a lot of things roleplay wise.

>Eh, I prefer good looks being an advantage(or feat or whatever)
I'm okay with that too. As long as it's an option that comes with costs. Or a drawback in the case of being hideously ugly.

>As long as it's an option that comes with costs
Advantages and feats are the cost itself, buying "appearance" stops you from buying Power Attack for example.

>Is an animal
>Pet peeve
I see what you did there

>It's not furry it's a Neko, so that's ok!
Fucking weeb logic.

Methinks OP is trying to hide a mind control fetish