Art thread

Anyone got some kobold pictures to share? Dropping mine

More

Here's one I stole from Tumblr.

I'll share some, but I need tavern wenches, thick, skinny, human, kobold whatever, but I need beer bitches.

I'll share some more later.

Does anyone have any pictures of witches or witch hunters? Preferably something that doesn't say: Get it? He has a top hat because salem witch trials

I need fancy/opulent demons. Any body shape, type, appearance is fine as long they are dressed in finery or have lots of jewelry or both. Pic related

Hey does anyone have the picture of the barbarian wearing the horse mask?
Here is a knight for your troubles

Need a picture of an old orc fighter or barbarian.

Anyone have lizard people with a more sci-fi angle? Looking for a mix of burly Vesk types and more slender, gecko types

Something a bit more noble maybe? Pic related.

hang on

that's it from me

Has anyone got any nice party moms? Looking for something that seems like a cleric/priest, preferrably.

Can't you just tip that picture by ninety degrees? My neck hurts a bit.

What are some other good painters in the vein of BeksiƄski and Barlowe? That fantastic realism is very mesmerizing.

Sorry senpai i'm a filthy phone poster, didn't realize it was sideways

I need more flails

I have an odd request here, but I need a non-photographic image of a grey cat, male, that looks sly and intelligent without looking outwardly malevolent. He's going to be a major antagonist in a game I'll be running soon that's basically a dark version of Narnia, where he'll pretend to be friendly to manipulate the characters.

anyone in gambeson please