>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

malignportents.com/#2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is any mega-user collecting Advent Calendar novels? I see none in mega links

Reposting here.
I'm a big fan of the new Fyreslayers but I dislike the idea of running a whole army of them. Their Allegiance abilities are good, but that's not my issue. I was playing with list builder and an 1000pt list is 15 Hearthguard, 20 berserkers, a Magmadroth, and two heroes. That's not a lot. And getting to 2000 means you're just duplicating what's already there.

On the other hand, I really like dwarfs. Great models, even if they're old, and while they don't have a book, their Allegiance ability is fun and fluffy. A 1000pt list for Dispossessed can go a lot of directions.

At the same time, it's hard to ally them with the small points limit. At 2000 basically all you can get is 15 Hearthguard and a Runesmiter, or some Irondrakes and a handful of Warriors or Hammerers.

So the other option is to settle for GA Order but that feels like a hamstring on both armies. The ability is just OK, the traits are mostly Meh, and the artifacts aren't great. Just okay.

Tl;dr
Should I run Mono Dispossessed for their Pickaxe Artifact and ignoring Battleshock, or should I run Grand Alliance: Order and run half Dispossessed and half Fyreslayers?

Why not allied Disposessed and Fyres? Sure, 200/1k and 400/2k isn't that much, but enough to break the monotony of either.

Personally I would go with Dispossessed allying in Fyreslayers. Even with just the Hearthguard and Runesmiter that's still half of full army's unit variety.

I wish old dwarfs would get more love.
Honestly very underrated.

How well would Brayherd units mesh with a Khorne Daemon army?
Thinking of running some Bestigors with a Shaman.

yeah theyre cool. Itll probably be a long time before we see anything else dwarf related on the new release page, they did get two entire new lines of models. And the classic dwarfs got some alliance abilities and stuff in the GHB and somone said that factions that got stuff in the GHB are never going to get updated again.

Just do both and do GA Order. I play Free Peoples and am thinking of buying into GA Order to field some dorfs.

same. Something I always liked about their models.

Wiggled with lists a bit, it's by far easier to do Dispossessed primary and Fyreslayer Allies, mainly because of the nature of Fyreslayer lists. I get the choice of a deepstriking Magmadroth or deepstriking 15 Auric Hearthguard or Berserkers. Not a bad choice really. The GA:Order list had both and a squad of berserkers, I think. But didn't seem quite worth it to lose out on grudges and ignoring Battleshock. Plus, that means I have two deep striking units.

Anybody has the image with the citation of Nurgle getting BTFO by that stormcast in Plague Garden?

bump it or let it die...?

fuck it ill bump this dead game thread

What's the nest strategy for a Death Rattle army?

Do I just charge forward with my hoard of Skellies to tear my opponent to shreds with my leaders behind them or do I keep them back?

What are they going to do in the back? Charge forward with hordes of them, hopefully push him back and try gaining most of the control of the objectives

I'm starting a slaves to darkness army and some advice on what to buy would be nice. I've picked up the start collecting and the allegiance box, plus some stray heroes from Quest. It puts me in the neighborhood of 1000 but I'm not sure what to add on from there.

What are you working on /aosg/?
I finally got my astrogranite debris in so I am busy trying to rebase all my dorfs. (The model looks better in real life.)

This game is dead. Wish I chose 40K instead.

yup

Right now I'm finally getting to painting my chaos heroes

Dipteras the flyborn on gorebeast
Gagnus the Ratcatcher on Cacodracoth

I need more pics of the one on the right. That looks so cool

This game is so much better. Glad I quit 40k for it.

I have some pics of it before painting here. Yeah I was pretty proud of the way he came together. I finally settled on the name for his mount, it is called a Cacodracoth, but the whole model counts as a lord of plagues

That is excellent. I always thought dracoth legs were a bit stumpy but it works super well here. The bell on the tail is a really nice touch.

How is it better?
Miniscule playerbase
Half the armies get waaay more support than the others
Rules and abilites seem like they were made with darts and a board
For simpletons

Working on my Treelord Ancient, he's still got a way to go. First time drybrushing and oh lordy its amazing

Unfortunately the bell is missing. It popped off somewhere and I can't find it.

I like it better. Plus, the same can be said about 40k. AoS is a lot newer and they're both in the same spots as far as releases and bullshit. GW just seems to be a little Schizo about which game they'd rather support on any given moment.
>opinions

Don't feed the trolls, this game is great

>If I don't hold the same opinion it's trolling

>coming into a thread about X and saying X sucks.
>isn't trolling
k

You aren't getting your beloved (you) but I'll take the b8. Going to a thread about a game and saying its shit is shitposting. Trolling sounds cringy.

Feed em. Fuck it. This is forchin, let the shitposts flow. Just dont give em their beloved (you)

Did they get that shit from deviantart or something?

Quoting a post number is the exact same thing. You are cringey.

Anyone playing Khorne Daemons? Post some minis

I will be playing them come christmas.

Me too, bruther, me too.

What are you planning on running? Trying to decide if Bloodcrushers are worth it.

No clue how good this will be but it looked fun to me.
Not sure on the exact loadout yet and I only really have the Chariot there because it makes it an even 1000. Will be expanding to 2000 pts in the future.

Hey guys, I was just messing around with army ideas and I wanted to know how enjoyable this army might be if I wanted to use it to play casual matches.

Also, I wanted to make sure if it's within rule guidelines despite not being able to do it with warscroll builder, are units of 15 models acceptable if they are base 10 models?

How does this list look?

Leaders
Herald Of Tzeentch (120)
- General
- Staff of Change
- Artefact: Wellspring of Arcane Might
Tzaangor Shaman (160)

Battleline
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
10 x Pink Horrors Of Tzeentch (120)
10 x Tzaangors (180)

Units
3 x Flamers Of Tzeentch (180)
1 x Exalted Flamers of Tzeentch (120)

I am still trying to figure out how Bloodcrushers and Skullcrushers work. I want to have a bit of Cav theme to my list but i dont know if you can take them without having a Lord on a Juggernaut or Skullmaster.

Put my army together.

R8? H8? Advice?

Thread looks deader than my skellies.

if you don't like it don't come here

nobody wants to read your bitching

Soooo, this general always dead?

Nah. We have a few slow days every once in a while, but not often though. You cant really blame us, we have had a pretty significant dry spell for quite some time, and probably most people are waiting to buy stuff until they see what 2018 brings. Then it will pick up again.

But its been a while since I've experienced one of these threads frequent the page 8+ range.

Level of activity corresponds to amount and quality of releases by GW.

Someone want to rate my SCE list?

Lord Celestant- Consummate Commander
Vandus Hammerhand
Lord Relictor-Pennant of Sigmaron, Bless Weapons
Knight Azyros- Lantern of the Tempest
30 liberators, 6Grandhammers, shield and hammer
5 Judicators, bows
5 Judicators, bows
3 Prosecutors w/ Javelins
VANGUARD WING

I would definitely try to keep with one it the other allegiance, rather than GA:order it.

Dispossessed with 400 points of fyreslayers could be good. An auric runesmiter on magmadroth is only 200 points, and that's a pretty damn good beatstick, and it gives you the big monster retard magnet that's too threatening to ignore that the dispossessed desperately need. Then 10 hearthguard berserkers and you should have some synergy there that makes your opponent worry about the naked dudes.

Besides you can also pretend you're in the old world again and the slayers have joined your Throng

Forgot I was short a Lord castellant

GW hires you as part of their AoS design team. They said the current minis line needs to be thinned down a little too make room for future releases. So 4 factions (categorized as they are now on the webstore) are going the way of brets and tomb kings.

They ask you to choose the 4 factions to go. But here are the restrictions:
>None of the chosen factions can be from among those with a battletome (the GA battletomes don't count of course)
>None of the chosen factions can be from among those that got allegiance abilities in the GHB2017
>They would prefer each grand alliance got a faction kicked off (i.e. 1 faction from each grand alliance)

Go.

Stormcast Eternals.

From order, lion rangers. The fluff in the ga book didn't give them enough to ground significantly. I only think the models will be missed, of which there are only 2 kits

From chaos, thundersorn. As above, there is just not enough to cement them in the story or the game

From destruction, firebellies. Really, a faction of 1 model? Gutbusters already have a wizard also

From death, I would have to say deadwalkers. FEC sort of fill the role they do. Everything else in death seems too important

>durr I can't read beyond 2 sentences, and it would be funny if I said sigmarines because everyone hates them. Right guys? Right? Am I cool yet?

'dead' probably because it was 3am, retard.

See what you're doing here. It's good bait though.

GW deliberately left some favoured factions without allegiance abilities because they are next in line for tomes. Its the ones without tomes but WITH allegiance abilities that are closest to the chopping block.

Oh right, because I can totally see the tome coming for firebellies and lion rangers

Give me a break. The ghb allegiances they chose were because they weren't getting a battletome soon AND their faction had enough warscrolls. Meaning anything outside of that would likely be on the chopping block

Don't hold your breath for your troggoths battletome.

So I heard an interesting "news" (it happened a few months ago). Apparently Bottle, the user who made hinterlands, got hired by GW.

That would be interesting. I wonder for what job. The hinterlands thing he did was really good. Skirmish just lacked the spirit of that game

Don't shoot the messenger, just saying what GW said.

So deathrattle and nurgle are to be deleted? Your brain is small.

He said those factions just weren't getting a battletome soon, no they will never get a battletome. That means their tomes are not in the docket at least until next GHB when we will get updated allegiances and see which ones aren't included. Pretty much all the GHB2017 allegiances have been cemented in the fluff and game.

So any faction not in GHB2017 and has at least about 8+ unique warscrolls should be getting a battletome soon. All those little tiny factions I wouldn't ever count on it

>implying ever rumor engine picture and preview isn't new troggoth stuff

It is so obvious nigga

No you are misunderstanding what he said

You're missing the point. Deathrattle and Nurgle have enough warscrolls, which alone would warrant them allegiance abilities in the ghb. But since they weren't, that means they will be getting a battletome soon

The factions which are obviously super minor and small and did not get a ghb allegiance, are not really hopeful at all.

Did people really not listen to the guy and just heard what they wanted to hear?

I have just finished painting this bad dude, he was my 12th mini (after painting 8x Liberators and 3x Prosecutors).

He was incredibly fun to paint, please don't make me paint sigmarines anymore.

Critics, opinions, advices, insults, all very welcome.

I'm sort of tempted to put some Bloodletter in the big scar of Khorne on the chest. I wonder if it'd give it a nice glow effect or completely ruin the contrast.

Also, should I put a big skull on the base next to the dude?

Looks good. Honestly I enjoyed painting my sigmarines because they were so damn easy to paint. Usually I paint stuff smaller with more detail that takes more effort and concentration. The stormcasts were a breeze which itself was a fun change of pace.

Bump

There are some small factions getting expanded.

>tempted to put some Bloodletter in the big scar
>I wonder if it'd give it a nice glow effect

There is only one way to find out, user

No.

Do your nipples feel more sensitive after all that soymilk?

Apply it and have a clean brush and spare pot of water at hand to wash it off if you don't like the look.

How the fuck has the NDA stuff not been leaked yet? They are working on a ton of updates for small factions.

How about you provide one such leak?

Please give us more info.

Bait methinks

I don't see the point of running Tzaangors if they aren't a thirty man squad. Savagery unleashed is too good to pass up. Three additional attacks per model is just fucking killer.
Exalted flamers come across as underwhelming and I'd much rather have more Flamers of Tzeentch seeing their Locus of Transmongrification ruling or a burning chariot.
You can't go wrong with Pink Horrors, and as for your generals they seem solid. If you wanted though you could probably sack the Herald and the Tzaangor Shaman for a Gaunt Summoner as he'll meet the Daemon Hero Requirement for your Daemons and the Arcanite Hero requirement for your Tzaangors, but doing so you'll lose the Boon of Mutation from the Tzaangor Shaman that can help replenish their ranks.

Honestly I can't say a 100% on anything, as only you know what you're hoping to achieve with your forces.

Its bait because I don't want it to be true

malignportents.com/#2

20 day countdown timer.
malignportents.com

what could be so epic that it needs 20 day countdown? has to be more than just a battletome or "realmgate" book?

That's what I'm thinking too, its got to be some big new army or something, as well as kicking off some sort of campaign story thing. I'm thinking tomes + blightwar-style boxes + herald models + campaign books + fiction books

Jesus Christ that cawing sound is terrible

Considering it's going to mean a strong tonal shift coupled with a major, possibly multibook, campaign? yeah.

Hoping Krell gets his ass off Helspoint.

There's at least two novels, three possibly if Neferata's novella links to it, that will serve as "build-up". Black Pyramid will be released first and the second one will be Soul Wars, which is the tie in proper.

>le EPIC campaign.

I'll be surprised if we get any new models other than the 4 heralds.

If its anything like the Total War 2 teaser site (and it certainly is like it) then keep an eye out for sneaky easter eggs in these things.

Can't really see anything in this other than the moon having a face on it when the lightning goes off.

Looks like a skull face so I RECKON ITS UNDEAD STUFF GUYS.

But here's a theory for you faggets, what if its way more than just Nagash tricksiness? What if Nagash is making the conditions for all sorts of bad stuff to happen, by his minions or otherwise, e.g. blocking out sunlight or whatever, causing all sorts of night-stuff to attack the Order folk.

That's right folks, NIGHT + MOON = Moonclan partytime. Moonclan gunna come down from the mountains and burn your towns to the ground and dance the night away on your mangled corpses.

relictor cant use pennant of sigmaron, he is not a TOTEM

The new picture shows the shadow magic icon (or is it death magic?) on it, so that could relate to the obvious (death stuff) or the realm also?

Also, whats with all the blind-folded skeletons? "those with the ability to see it" etc.

"waves of madness sweeping over the lands" sounds good too.

youve definitely painted more than 12 minis my dude
why do you lie on an anonymous message board

it wasnt funny the first time and its not funny this time

Nagash confirmed to behind the end of all hope in the Mortal Realms.

What's his problem?

It is the sigil of Shyish.

>What's his problem?
Nagash has always been an asshole

>endless ambition

He's a cranky old man.

>Nagash is going to do in two months what Chaos couldn't do in two years and give some sort of depth and sense of consequence to the setting.

Truly based.

Would you like to see a release involving mercenaries and others that could hired for a variety of armies even across grand alliances? (the units would take on the keyword of the grand alliance they join).

If so, what kind of units would you want to see?

Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment

Based nagash is going to fix the age of sigmar

fyreslayers could have been exactly this