Raiblocks is the prophecies megamoon of 2018

XRB is the Messiah.
>No fees
>Instant transactions
>No chink miner cartel dependence
>Decentralized unlike ripple
>Energy efficient
>Incoming quantum resistance
>Constantly working and updating dev who's autism and professionalism rivals Vitamin
>market cap is 1/100th of XRP despite being better in every way
>In top 20 despite only being on shit exchanges
>Kucoin next week, binance next month
>Most whales already sold off at $17, but dumps getting bought up time and again from investor confidence

So, are you on board for the phophecized megamoon of 2018?

anyone not buying the fuck out of xrb right now is certifiably stupid

Why is no body selling ffs? Are these whales so dumb not to literally take millions and crash the price a bit?

god damn the 20,5 USD price looks good but i'm afraid it will dump hard tonight to 15$ at least
but will slowly recover next 1-2 days

What's good entry

this coin is going to fund the fuck out of all of my other investments. thank you based XRB

anything less than 20$ is a good entry, I was waiting for a dump but this shit keeps holding strong even on the shitiest exchange ever !
imagine this on binance !

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

it'll probably dip back to 16/17. Buy there before the inevitable skyrocket once it hits binance

Well, it will be cheaper buying it on binance I guess

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT, EVERY FUCKING THREAD THIS FUCKING RETARDED NIGGER SPAM THE SAME MESSAGE.

I saw this comment thousand times, and each time I'm cringing so hard, i may die pajeet
Do you have any brain ?

I liek plajong retaard heheheh.

Yes.

You put the wrong year in the title, user. XRB was 20 cents December 1st. If 100x in a month isn't megamoon, wtf is

Should I buy more now or wait for a dip?

Who the fuck know, most people had to buy ath to get some, including me at 2.60, very few people want to sell it because they know its worth at least a hundred.

And it will moon even higher in 2018.

$150 minimum EOY

>itt brainlets getting into an iota knock off

why should anyone buy it for a x7 when other coins will go x10-100

also do you retards really believe Raiblocks will someday be used as a common currency?

binance doesn't sell coins u fucking retard, they connect buyers to sellers

What coins are you talking about?

He is fucking pajeet why are you even answering him?

This shitcoin will dump so fucking hard once it gets on binance, can't wait for the pink wojaks from all you faggots

Nice FUD
FUD is usually a good buying signal, thanks.

I love the techno, although is still quite young and big issues (like the penny attack) hasn't been fixed, and those are structural and potentially fatal, so hold your tits before saying this is the ultimate coin.

what drove me out for now is the shitty exchange, too many whales with "fat fingers", too many outages, and if you're not holding more than 1000xrb your money is basically kidnaped there.
see you when it hits kucoin or binance.

VEN/VET, HST

buy high sell low if you want

>>market cap is 1/100th of XRP despite being better in every way
Are you legitimately retarded? People can have issues with XRP, but these two things serve completely different purposes
>>In top 20 despite only being on shit exchanges
You know that's not a good thing, right? Easier to manipulate on smaller exchanges

It's really retarded when people act like only being on two shitty exchanges is a good thing

XRB is insane right now.

guys i was go to a tarrot card reader today as i do every new years eve and I ask her what she think for my portfolio and when she turned her cards she said that raiblocks was going to drop to 2 dollars because of it not being able to be introduced... i dont know what to believe anymore

that's what would be happening in a normal market. it's almost like all of this is manipulated and artificial.