>How to Moldlines
youtube.com/watch?v=A4LZ8iCSkeU

>Fuckin Magnets how do they work?
youtube.com/watch?v=w8Tkw7ttTIo
miniwargaming.com/magnet-guide
bolterandchainsword.com/topic/297605-tutorial-magnetisation/

>List of mini manufacturers for converting and proxy
pastebin.com/p6bVhGsg

>Stripping Paint (yes, the ellipses are part of the URL!)
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Dakka_Modeling_FAQ:_How_to_Strip...

>Priming With Acrylic Gesso
dakkadakka.com/wiki/en/Priming_With_Acrylic_Gesso

>Green Stuff Casting
fromthewarp.blogspot.com/2011/11/molding-and-casting-shoulderpads.html
masteroftheforge.com/2012/05/21/rubber-molds-green-stuff/
masteroftheforge.com/2012/07/17/green-stuff-cast-shoulder-pad/

>On the consequences of insufficient ventilation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chronic_solvent-induced_encephalopathy
hse.gov.uk/pubns/indg273.pdf

>WIP's own 10-point painting scale:
pastebin.com/sxXFfws3

>Previous Threads:

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40K-Blood-Angels-Space-Marine-Dead-Terminator-Chalice-Space-Hulk/332371286741?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=49565&meid=b8e4a0ee13634e8ba446698d664d816a&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=192242988653&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for another green death guard. Anyway, great kit, too many mouths/tentacles meaby.

hello

nooooooo!
i can feel a 12ml citadel pot in there tho. thankyou user

>the miniest mini

how finished is your army wip?

painted/unpainted

Working on vietnam GI themed tau sept full of auxiliaries and fast attack. I need ideas for thematic sept markings. Any ideas?

fuck wrong picture, its supposed to be a spade in the sept symbol style

Griff from NH! Your gift has been sent! It'll be getting around Saturday.

It looks like a face. I see two eyes, a huge nose, and a silly hat.

better or worse?

I cannot stay focused on one task to save my life, and it has led to an extremely messy everything. But, getting some basecoats on some more chads in between Dust stuff and some 6mm shenanigans. So,

Post wash and matte varnish. I used the Army Painter matte varnish spray...and I gotta admit a bit under whelmed with the result. I was hope it'd bring it down to a more real "cloth" look to it. Still a bit shiny to me.. What do you guys think?

I've never finished an army in my life. I'm currently working on an Infinity army and I've got a full 300pts of that done, but I've got another 600pts of shit I haven't finished.

nice colours

Thanks, the Minotaurs really were what got me back in the hobby. I'm miffed at myself for letting the enthusiasm flag as it has these past few weeks.

...Bane?

Now it's a bird with a mohawk, I can't unsee the face.

I see a frog with a mohawk wearing an 80's leather jacket with big sunglasses.

I see a pair of tits on a mushroom

Depends on how badly you object to what I see.

Finally got a new desk in my new place. Not as good as my drafting table but with less room compromise is key. Need to fix the lighting situation, but keen to finally finish these venoms

Slowly working through my Blorcz. Pretty happy with the results so far.

fuck it back to the editor

They only let me build 1 Neurothrope in the box, so I built another of my own.

Haruspexes are useless, right?

This color scheme is still great. The lighting in the picture makes it super difficult to get a sense of the details. Also, that moldline on the horse's foreleg is just fucking SCREAMING at me

alien petticoats are a cool idea

Working on weathering a wyvern.

Grant me death

lol, I know... the problem with me, is that I take a LONG time to work on mini's... Literally I started this guy maybe half a year ago... When summer first started. The problem is working for only a few minutes at a time. maybe even a few minutes per week, things slip through the cracks, makes it easier to miss stuff etc.. If I shave the mold line now, do you think I can mask it back up with fresh paint or will it stand out even more? Her's a shot of the back...

>Dungeon Degenerates poster in the background
sweet. Nice orcs too!

you appear to be pretty liberal with the chestnut washes, so I betcha covering it up after scraping will be no problem

I'm liking very much. My only complaint is that they're a *bit* too metal. Maybe just the straight on angle, but I'd love to see more skin of the orcs and less wall of iron armor. The tusks and armor look great though

fuck it this is my new symbol

Adorable face/10

OwO whats this

> come home after long shitty day at job
> check mailbox
> see /ss/
Sallisaw, OK user thank you so much. This really made a shitty day so much better. And this attack bike is just what my Dark Angels needed!

shot for better lighting...

Please keep this

These are cool as hell dude, good job

>Still waiting.
>Haven't heard anything from other user.

Think I'll give them another week before calling them scrooge.

I love the checks

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to the post office yet Nebraska user, I'm planning on getting your package out Saturday

Forge Fag back at you to help me build this chapter, a lot of good names in last thread but figure I would open it up again. The black arm is a marking they wear for there Chapter Master, who struck down a large monster or beast, I need your help with picking what he punched to death but took his arm. Preferably something that would explode or scorch his armor!

Any recommendations (things you would add, things you would change) would be appreciated!

bomb squig

Spore mine

OWO WHAT'S THIS?!

I might reconsider the Teal on the purity seal.

They job to everyone why not YOUR snowflakes?

I have that exact same standard bearer and the stupid flagpole is all mangled on mine too. Annoys me every time I pick him up

I second this idea, like he grabbed the bloody hand and stopped it from striking him down but also charring his arm

an arm for an arm

uhh Yea I would reconsider that as well... since your mah-reen is red, you can probably get away with doing another color besides red/maroon...but teal? No..don't do it... maybe grey or yellow? Avoid green or blue though

Punching a defiler right in the power generator, then the daemonic explosion scorched his arm. Then he fought off the released daemon WITH ONE ARM

He'd be the hardest muthafucka around

Guys I really need some help. I wanna make a slaanesh champion, right? Out of the new blood angel model. I wanna scrape off the chest Aquila and put an emperor's children one on there but don't know where to buy like a chest symbol? Does anyone know? Also does anyone have any suggestions for bits I should buy to make him more slaaneshi?

the mould line on the horses leg and the flock covering the whole base ruins an otherwise nice lookig mini in my oppinion

Dildos

Yes to all this user. Chapter Master Hammurabi caught the bleeding hand of Khaine, stalling the wailing doom just long enough to shatter his skull with his thunder hammer, though it cost him his own arm.
To this day, they about 'an arm for an arm!' as a battle cry

Sold out

That is not wrong

imperial guardsman

This is runner up.
Yes. I hate elves so it works nicely too.

Pic is my latest wip. Once my gesso gets in I’ll start the “Anvil Crackers”. I think that’s the name I’ll go with.

Other contenders: Forge Born, Sunbreakers, Flame Touched, Iron Breakers, and Solar Smiths.

This isn't aimed at you in particular but everyone needs to calm down with the grinchposting, I've been seeing more and more of it over the past few days. Everyone who has already received their gifts has had them early, it's not that yours are late. There's still 10 days or (depending on how shambolic certain countries postal forces are) more, at which point we can all light the torchs and grab the pitchforks together.

Ooooo shiiet that is awesome! is this a custom make? I've never seen this before? How did you make this??

What did you use to make these? Special logo tool? GIMP? Inkscape?

It’s from the Space Hulk box. It is my hands down favorite thing to use for “The Relic”

Its the dead guy from Space Hulk

I grabbed a sept logo off the internet with correct circle sizes and just made my own with gimp

Just ebay'd to see if I can buy it....
ebay.com/itm/Warhammer-40K-Blood-Angels-Space-Marine-Dead-Terminator-Chalice-Space-Hulk/332371286741?_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIM.MBE&ao=2&asc=49565&meid=b8e4a0ee13634e8ba446698d664d816a&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=192242988653&_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851

shit 20 dollars...you're fucking kidding right..

They are canceling the box so that makes sense. I paid 10 on eBay

well, it is a nice model and thats the only way to get it.

sweet, glad you liked the idea. Great battlecry

Im mad I never thought of doing that. Fuck this gay earth.

ehh well I could just buy Space Hulk as well, plus I'd get all the other models and the game itself..

that conversion is what convinced me to buy space hulk, using the rest of the as lamenters and I'm probably gonna replace the ones in the box with space wolves :^)

Which one? I have about 7

Is Papa Calgar gonna be forgotten with Big G back?

ofc
Why use sloppy seconds when you can use the source?

My house has received two unpaid pizza orders from Papa Johns today and they left a note saying that they're banning cash-payment orders for the next two months.

Guys....

Quick question, how long does it take to create a Primarus Marine? And at the same time how long does it take to upgrade a marine? A lore question for my army.

Can't wait to see the cute clan rendered irl owo

Give him a boob.

It wasn't me this time mate.

dude with sunglasses and kepi, cool

also, what are you burning inyour skull ashtray?

Can someone please explain to me how to strip paint off plastic minis? I used la’s totally awesome all purpose cleaner & it took 20 min of scrubbing a single mini with a toothbrush to get most of the paint off. What am I doing wrong? Does the cleaning product I used suck?

how long did you let it sit? I find that two days is the optimal time

I put them in on Saturday. Paint still was a pain in the ass to remove. I’m from the US if that matters- I don’t know if the product has a different formula in other parts of the world

Whatever incense cones I have lying around, nothing in particular. And yeah, I like the heads, they're from the Dreamforge Eisenkern Accessories set, and they fit near perfectly.

Not OP, but I usually leave them in there for weeks to months, and the paint melts right off with minor scrubbing and the plastic is unharmed.

I've got maybe 40 of my 120 salamanders painted, along with half my tanks.
Not even gonna speak of the guard. They'll be unfinished through to the day i die

Got my SS gift today, thank you Stephen it is much appreciated. I especially like the fancy range finders. Sorry for the phone-post quality pic.

I'm looking forward to priming and starting to paint my first models, but I've recently been told that cold + primer don't mix. My house has shit ventilation and small windows, and weather isn't getting warmer than -5 for at least a week or two. Anyone here got any workarounds?

I still wasn't completely satisfied with either look for my Iron Hands so I took 2 more [s] Primaris [/s] practice marines and tried something different.
The top 2 are the previous versions for comparison.
For the silver I decided to try going lighter, and for the traditional look I went darker.

I'm still undecided

What are you doing with raw pigment, user?

Right looks more Iron Hands-y, left looks more Iron Warriors-y.

Vallejo brush on primer has been mentioned a lot lately, might be worth looking into. I'm trying to get a bottle for myself right now, haven't tried it yet though.

Looks great user. Cozy and organized is how I like it. Great lamp, too.

Two Words mate. Simple Fucking Green. Let it sit overnight. Wake up, have a bite, go to the gym or take a jog. Come back, ring one of your mates and have a chat, grab a bite , then have at it.

That's not enough bites mate.

>Two Words mate. Simple Fucking Green.
Two pairs of two words each
>Fuck that shit
>Use Super Clean

B A S E D

Nice, this pic convinced me to play next year

Superb posing