So why are you cucks crying about?

So why are you cucks crying about?
This coin is going to make you rich and yet you still find a reason to get off ship
fucking retards the all of you, get out and never come back

>SJW's are going to make literal nazis rich.

Stop crying.

Is this a Nazi coin? This is of interest

Apparently news got around that stellar lumens is SJW and anons been crying all day about it.

Do you not feel satisfied profiting from SJWs?

>So why are you cucks crying about?
White people are the butt of every joke and nobody cares. Clearly this means we need to kill everyone who isn't white and right wing.

not jumping ship, but sjws need shitting on

Yeah, you see, the market is emotional. It's just that way. People get put off by some blatant racist and sexist statements, they leave. This hurts my investment, my returns, my money. Meanwhile, there are dozens of other projects to back, even hundreds, many with better returns. So why waste my time with the company of people who clearly hate me because of the color of my skin or my gender and declare that I can be harassed while not being allowed to strike back? No, there are ample opportunities to take my money elsewhere, they probably don't want it anyway.

No, they are anti-white racist and anti-male sexist. Probably considering themselves anti-Nazi, when in fact they are just the same just on the other side.

are you guys fucking dumb? they took it down already and said they just copy and pasted site guidelines from another site. this board gets more infuriating by the day, i literally started making MORE money since i stopped browsing this shithole and just lurked twitter instead.

They literally copied the anti-harassment policy off some feminist wiki and by they it was probably just one freak and its been taken down. Stop being a pussy, this is not even close to the SJWs at iota with plans to legitimately harm Europe

>needlessly trusting people this fucking lazy with your money
is that remotely professional to you user? i'll stick with legit projects thanks.

fuck this coin. I'm out. racism against white men shouldn't be tolerated

The more SJW's on board, the more normies this coin attracts, the more money I make off them

This
Lazy and irresponsible
I have no faith in the project or the team anymore they can suck my beautiful white cock

yes it should

Nah I'm out. I was considering jumping on but not now.

And I'm just a regular dude. I'm certainly not alt right or anything like that. Just don't think it's right that an organization can openly be racist like these guys are. To succeed in business you need to be inclusive, not go against entire groups of people.
They've said they're anti-me. Good to know, because now I can be anti-them.

Fuck you stellar

If this is how they run their company, by just copy-pasting random shit from the internet, I have serious concerns about their general quality of work. Do they also do this with code? Just copy-pasting some shit and not even reading it? Or did they read it and think it's even remotely appropriate? Who did this, and who looked over that and greenlighted it? How is this shitty company run if something like this could happen?
I really can't tell what's worse, if they deliberately published that drivel, or if they literally didn't even know what they were doing.

Anyway, is there a statement? You can't attack halt the population of the planet and then pretend it didn't happen.

Normies hate SJW. SJW are not normies. Go and explain to a normie that being white is problematic. This shit is thankfully restricted to some university groups and Huffpost-tier leftist media and Tumblr.
Normies get pissed off and end up voting Trump. Some of the left actually get that, like Maher, and try to curb the influence of the insane fringe.
So stop your inane shilling. They fucked up. Accept it.

Poe's Law in effect.

this is the problem with /pol/tards, they don't go outside and assume that every "millennial" is an SJW because they're not exposed to other humans.

I give no shits about the post they made.
What i do care about is this coin is shilled around this site for months, every day. Always promised a moon, always promised huge gains.

>goes up 2 cents
Then proceeds to steadily go down, this coin is slow as fuck. Profits are not to be made here.... maybe in 2019 but most of you fags would be out by then.

ABORT

> said they just copy and pasted site guidelines from another site.

Only partially true. They started with communityguidelines.org guidelines... decided that wasn't progressive enough... an then went to geekfeminism for the "only whites can be racist" addenda. That was a decision that someone at stellar made. Early on too. So, draw your own conclusions from that.

Taken together with their mission statement, it paints the team as a bunch of fucking commies.

Can anyone link the fucking story? There are like 5 threads up with no actual info.

literally heard this exact same bullshit about XRP and XRB both before buying them this month pre moon runs.

Fuck yourself idiot

There is no certainty that an intern has done it, but there is also no evidence that the team has added in just because it benefits the company. We know this because of their lack of marketing. We're just adding in baseless assumptions to deter away the true value to what Stellar is.

its up 65% this week numbnuts.

No, they really don't. They do hate millenials, right, but they are also aware that people are "getting redpilled", else there wouldn't be a surge in right-wing policies throughout the Western world. Even here in Germany, almost every party started adopting policies of the "far-right" AfD, and still that party became the third-strongest (kinda big deal in our multi-party system), after not even existing a few years ago.
People are getting fed up with this shit. The SJW have pushed too far and got too insane. Seems "progressive" policies can't progress in the same direction for eternity.

yes

B-but muh money s-snakey ...

I have a snake IRL friend
She layes in her fucking hut, or water bowl all day
Money eagle is what you want, not snake

wakey snakey

Fucking this, zero change for two days. If I wanted to be bored to death I'd just do my job

The word snowflake gets tossed around by you assholes so much and I think this is the glowing definition.

>ignoring profit because people involved may have racist opinions
Incredibly dumb.
>ignoring profit because people involved may not like people with racist opinions
Equally dumb. You all have to go back.

>up 150% in a month
maybe if you had patience like an adult you'd be doing fine, you fuckers are too greedy expecting a 2x every day

I'm so excited for fairX, hope it'll be all that was hinted at by fairX.io

so they made concessions to the alt right? is this literally a Nazi coin?

If so, all the more reason to buy

LETS GO /XLMARINES/ TIME TO TANK DOWN #BANKERCOIN RIPPLE

DEFEAT THE JEWS, BUY THE NEWS!

FairX will be a fucking major shift, they confirmed they'll be heavily using Stellar meaning this coin deserves top 5

USD to crypto is amazing

I have it confirmed on good authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved discord channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin...they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

I have 10k am I going to make it?

That depends...how many whites do you want to see burnt alive via necklacing in 2018?