Phoneposting Green Retard edition

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunkan
youtube.com/watch?v=doCib5HLqA8

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0yTt7Erfvxa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for da boyz!
vocaroo.com/i/s0yTt7Erfvxa

holding off on buying minis because new slaanesh soon

Christening the new thread with some pictures I took from the FLGS tonight. A few guys showed up this week who I hadn't met yet, and all of them had almost fully painted armies.

This guy converted up his Alpha Legion into "Jurassic Park" Hydras and lizards.

This chosen champion rolls into the midfield and slaps your Warlord's ass. What do you do?

Some of his many obliterators.

Best generalist loadout for Hellbrute? I just want something that I can plop down that isn't just a dead pointsink due to the matchup

I'm playing with the idea that Chaos would be cool to play.

Problem is, what army should I play? Preferably nothing that is a one trick pony(Bikes! Nothing but bikes!), but is more flexible, maybe slightly melee oriented?

How is DeathGuard? Superhuman Power armored Evil Zombies sound fun. Thinking of leaning towards either Undivided or Khorne.

His opponent also had a reptile-themed army - traitor guard converted from Saurus models.

What are the best units in Eldar and why?

Oh no, it's THOSE obliterators.

is there a more autistic 40k podcast than the losers at The Independent Characters? I wish the SF Bay Area didn't have such lame coverage.

>that guy who hasn't bought a model since 2004

multi melta or twin lascannon + flail

More infantry.

Oh? I didn't know this guy had an online reputation already.

Oh, do you prime with black and then white?

Sounds like DG is your thing if you want to play monotype, can be played in both ranged and melee whereas Khorne is more one dimensional.

So CSM guy is totally going to be beaten by Tyranids this friday right?

Are power fists ever worth taking over a thunderhammer?

My death company are looking to smash some big stuff too

Death Guard has to put Nurgle on everything.

>slightly melee oriented
world eaters who aren't fully khorne retard mode

Two of his converted Russes.

Here's the opening of my game against World Eaters dressed up as Night Lords.

Eat him whole like the snack he is.

I thought people hated multimeltas?

hah, I meant "black OR white THEN green".

Copy his knife and slap him back

His flying dragon thing got into combat turn 1 with my lines, but I shot it down after it bagged a sentinel. The remaining 2 sentinels ran up to the center terrain piece and blocked that gap to prevent his other vehicles from easily getting through. They turned out to be a really useful speedbump.

Should I convert Sanguinor or Astorath the Grim to be my Slaanesh Lord?

I thought as much, but figured I would ask.

Appreciate the tips

no

Two of my plasma russes overloaded turn 1 despite not moving and being in range of Yarrick's reroll 1s, making them both expensive heavily armored heavy bolters for the remained of the game. I really should stop taking them and just take battle cannons, but I like them too much.

anyone have a link to the Gaunts Ghosts the Warmaster epub?

Both then?

What kind? I've converted lots of things for my slaaneshi chars

>Astorath the Grim
np.

yes

Now useless russes just got thrown up to dtall the defiler, blocking passage through two terrain pieces for a turn. Dismounted plasma did most of the lifting, and thanks to the sentinels had enough time to really punish the chaos marines for getting out of their vehicles.

It's meltas people disklike, they got a huge points increase and it's arguably harder to get them within 6" for the melta rule to kick in, plasma got a points decrease on the other hand is way better now that it has overcharged and regular modes. Other big kicker is that you want your helbrute to be cheap with big gun and a melee weapon with the flail being the best all-rounder weapon.

Yarrick heroicly intervened in combat to try to take out the Chaos warlord, and got 2 wounds out of 4. His warlord swung back with a Murdersword (he assures me that's it's actual name), which did 4 mortal wounds right back. Yarrick went down, and rolled a 1 to get back up with his come back to life ability. I command point rerolled that...and got another 1.

The correct answer is sigvald.

During down time between turns I walked over to check out this game between blood angels and Eldar. Really colorful game on this table.

plasma cannon russes just take a mortal wound when you roll a 1, they changed that with the codex.

I have a random question. Traveling through the warp can be unpredictable and there are instances of ships showing up years or decades after they were scheduled to. Are there any instances of ships traveling back through time this way?

So angry at these Blood Angels not being painted

Jump-pack lord to go with my Raptors
Was maybe planning to use his glorious head in lieu of Sanguinor

[+1 to wound intensifies]

There's an Ork who went back in time and killed that version of himself to get a 2nd copy of his favorite gun.

about half of them were painted quite well, actually

There's an Ork Warlord who had a favourite choppa (i think) and he went into the warp, popped out again and fought an enemy who also had a very favourite choppa (i think)
SO he killed that other git and took it

Now he has 2 favourite choppas...
...at the cost of killing his past self

Yes, GW fluff mentions it a fair bit as an occurence. There is even a branch of the inquisition dedicated to dealing with people who end up traveling backwards in time.

>record scratch
>freeze frame
>yup that's me, you're probably wondering how i ended up in this situation, well it's a long story and it all started...

>that guy randomly punching the air

GUYS, I SEE HORUS, HES OVER HERE

Which legion best captures the theme of the Roman Catholic Church: Dark Angels, Blood Angels, or Word Bearers?

Word Bearers

depends what era of the church you are wanting

after this too for my trove
snip.li
/RPGNovels

which includes most of the recent releases such as clonelord, Heart Of Decay, Dreams-of-Unity, etc

If you fluff they're highly religious and believe that the Big E is God and Sanguinius is Jesus then BA my a mile
Make sure to make them pretty like Catholic Churches are

4th company huh, Glad to see i am not the only person to have a horrible time trying to make all my Company Markings look the same size.

Black Templars

Blood Angels

Or Word Bearers(but only pre-heresy)

Black Templars

>crusaders
>burn the witch
>flagellate themselves as a show of faith

Is that red just a GW paint or something else

Who would win in a fight?

My Warlord killed Asomdai, I'm sure he'd do fine.
Why can't tempestor primes get invul saves?

I think those digits answered that one for you, user

Hoping to get some feedback on a potential GSC list I was pondering. It's kind of odd, but I'm trying to fit in a bit of fluff into my 100pt list.

++ Battalion Detachment +3CP (Tyranids - Genestealer Cults) [41 PL, 702pts] ++

+ Heavy Support +

Goliath Rockgrinder [6 PL, 127pts]: Heavy Mining Laser, Heavy Stubber

+ HQ +

Patriarch [8 PL, 174pts]: 2x Familiar, Warlord

Primus [4 PL, 76pts]: Bonesword

+ Elites +

Purestrain Genestealers [8 PL, 120pts]: 8x Purestrain Genestealer

+ Troops +

Acolyte Hybrids [5 PL, 95pts]
. 2x Acolyte Hybrid
. Acolyte Hybrid (Heavy Weapon): Autopistol, Heavy Rock Drill
. Acolyte Hybrid (Heavy Weapon): Autopistol, Demolition Charges
. Acolyte Leader: Autopistol, Cultist Knife

Neophyte Hybrids [5 PL, 50pts]: 9x Neophyte Hybrid
. Neophyte Leader: Autopistol, Chainsword

Neophyte Hybrids [5 PL, 60pts]
. 5x Neophyte Hybrid
. Neophyte Hybrid (Special Weapon): Grenade Launcher
. Neophyte Hybrid (Special Weapon): Grenade Launcher
. Neophyte Leader: Autogun, Autopistol
. Neophyte Weapons Team: Mortar

++ Vanguard Detachment +1CP (Imperium - Astra Militarum) [17 PL, 297pts] ++

+ No Force Org Slot +

Regiment: Astra Millitarum/Imperium

+ HQ +

Primaris Psyker [2 PL, 46pts]: 3) Psychic Barrier, 4) Nightshroud, Force Stave

+ Elites +

Bullgryns [7 PL, 126pts]
. Bullgryn: Bullgryn Maul, Slabshield
. Bullgryn: Bullgryn Maul, Slabshield
. Bullgryn Bone 'ead: Bullgryn Maul, Slabshield

Crusaders [3 PL, 45pts]
. 3x Crusader: 3x Power Sword

Crusaders [3 PL, 45pts]
. 3x Crusader: 3x Power Sword

Ministorum Priest [2 PL, 35pts]: Chainsword, Laspistol

++ Total: [58 PL, 999pts] ++

What could I proxy this as?

I was thinking of doing this with my AL.

They are all 30k marines but I like to play them as loyalists in 40k and just "borrow" chapter keywords to suit my mood.

I'm hoping to get some Calvary to imitate T-wolves and head hunters to act as sanguinary guard as well.

I was planning on having my cult be the product of a prison planet, so all the GSC dude would be in prison orange, but my neophytes listed with grenade launchers would be guardsmen painted to look like prison guards, my crusaders would be custom build to look like Arbitrators, and my bullgryn would be decked out in riot gear.

Maybe it would be lame but I was considering using the magnus model as the primaris psyker listed.

Daemon Prince

bloodthirster

>kharn
laugh
>My company commander
wonder why Alpharius helped a black templar get around my wall of lascannon
>my farseer
Cry for my elf waifu

Greater daemon of khorne or a really cool daemon prince depending on the size

Apparently it's the size of a titan, any daemons that big in the game?

noice

The named FW Greater Daemons

Anggrath, maybe a Kytan/LoS, giant chaos spawn, bloodthirster, or maulerfiend

Is Ahriman untainted as he says he is, or is Khayon right about him having a screaming void for a face that Ahriman himself does not realize?

Blood Thirster.

Is it true that Imperial Fists are Space Jews?

>Khayon
Discarded.

>interrogation time tg

>what are you working on today
>have you heard of our lord and savior Khorne
>have you decorated for the holidays
>Do you drink alcoholic eggnog or non alcoholic eggnog
>what model do you think should be redone by the end of 2018 for you favorite armies
>What army/armies do you play
>happy holidays
anyone know when yule starts?

Who is a more cucked chapter: White Scars or Raven Guard?

Hes as mutated as any other sorcerer, thats not the first time Ahriman is described as having his face not being changed in some way.

Making my first DA army, I have a hellblaster core around azrael.

Then I have a repulsor with 3 aggressors, a primaris ancient, and a primaris apothecary. That's 8/10 what should I put in the repulsor to fill it out?

nothing
yes
no
alcoholic
fire warriors
tau
thank
no idea

>Khayon
disregarded

ADB knows fuck all about the lore, and it's probably a metphor if anything

i should be texturing bases
papa nurgle already got me
no
don't drink eggnog
great unclean one
ad mech, nurgle daemons, death guard, deldar

wraithlord
yeah
yeah
neither
wraithlord
dreadnoughts, funvee, wraithlords

Studying (or pretending to)
*angry loyalist noises*
I would if I owned any decorations
both
I wish the emperors children would receive the full DG treatment
Tau and GSC
y-you too
when you set the big log on fire?

1. Split between rebasing my Scourges and a one of those DnD minis. I'm making a Silver Dragon become a Sapphire Dragon.
2. Don't care for him. Slaanesh is cool.
3.I have.
4. I don't drink much at all. Egg nog even less. I should, though. It was good the one time I had it.
5. Drazhar needs a facelift, THE DUKE needs to come back, Farsight is due for plastic, and Draigo, too.
6. Dark Eldar, GK, T'au.
7. Happy Holidays to you, too, user.

Are spinefists viable on warriors?

Hello, my friends. I hope that you all had/have a wonderful day depending upon your geographic location.

I recently purchased the Dark Vengeance set from my FLGS as I desire to own both a World Eater and Dark Angel army. This set seemed to be the most cost effective purchase to acquire an adequate starting army of both aforementioned factions.

Unfortunately it seems that all marine models, (both loyalist and chaos) along with HQ choices were designed to be set upon 25mm bases.

The size disparity between the bases provided in this box, and the ones I received in my CSM kit were immediately obvious.

To keep this message short, do I have to worry about the base sizes in this fucking box? I looked it up, and marine models are suppossed to be on 32 mm bases now. Can I play with these fuckers on 25 mm bases in tournies or nah? What the fuck do I do? I assume I should clip off the slots and buy a bunch of 32mm and 40mm bases for the HQ units from somewhere but I dont know where...

Blegh, also is it true that every gang besides Goliath will be on 25m bases in Necromunda? Once I paint my cultists up I'd be up for nosing my way into Necromunda when the cult rules are available.

>psychically gifted marines unaffected by the rubric
>Ahriman strongest psyker of all humans