Why aren't u fags buying? Wraith hasn't even released yet

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr
cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*y1vsKcCGFmsv41LW8SxUnA.png
xvg.keff.org/
mobile.twitter.com/cryptobluwhale/status/947586922314072066
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>buying on ath

Buy the rumor, sell the news. This dump will be epic.

you guys realize that the wraith protocol is nothing special? even with it, monero is way more private

Verge is literally better than monero in everyway, and monero is 300 bucks. What makes u think it's a dump?

i invested 33K USD right now because someone said its the next monero .. am i fucked biz

>prone to inflation
>can still be traced
>literally an sjw coin
>no public blockchain for simplicity

nice try, shill

You Reddit faggots was saying it would never recover after it hit 29 cents a week ago and then dumped.

Again, TECH DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER. Again, TECH DOES NOT FUCKING MATTER. The only thing that matters is whether or not normies feel a *NEED* for your coin.

Eh

Enjoy your bags brainlets

>FOMOing into anything

user, this is a golden opportunity for all of us to make it. Don't let it go. Join this Pump group asap.

discord.gg/JWWn6Qr

You fags need to wake up.

99% of the population thinks github is a coupon website.

What the thing does matters almost zero.

cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1600/1*y1vsKcCGFmsv41LW8SxUnA.png

That image is all that matters.

Source: Norman, from Sales Career

>wraith protocol
What does this shit even do hahaha to the moon more like to the butthole lmao

>the next monero
yeah right
just like btrash is flippening

>no public blockchain for simplicity

As the release to wraith gets closer look how desperate the fuders have become.. lmao.. I'm strapped in and just leaving the earths gravitational pull. happy new year to all you vergeies, we gona be rich when we wake up in the morning. I feel like a small boy on Christmas eve. good luck to you anons

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how vergebitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

people just like getting JUST'D

>vergebitcoin

get out of here pajeet candyass faggot

wraith isnt coming, this coin is a scam but enjoy the pump tho

Gives the user the OPTION to make a public transaction (details can be seen through blockchain explorer) or private transaction. Until Wraith, the user had to pick between 2 coins to make it public or private.

I've been watching every single message, tweet, snap, github update, etc for 48 hours.

XVG has swelled 100% in 48 hours and Wraith is all but released at 12 midnight EST based on lead dev and tester info.

Chance for $3 by Friday of next week.

Remember $2.75 ATH XRP has almost triple the circulating supply of Verge.

but this actually can't work. The private transaction has to eventually make it to the public ledger. It's retarded.

mate, 3 months ago most of them said it would never reach 10c.
>muh marketcap needs to be in the billions

Don't even bother, they don't get it.

yeah but XRP is something people actually use and it does what its intended to do, also the high fees of btc have sent people to XRP, wraith has no privacy tech that isnt found in any coin made after 2014, they havent or cant implement wraith, and even if they do it was a failed feature that was added to VTC, you also forget that XRP has a market cap of $89,951,132,160 and is the second largest crypto in the entire world

>buying when it's already 61% up

CAN
YOU
FAGGOTS
STOP
DOING
THIS

you just repeated all the same shit that was spouted off in april.
granted, it was a pretty good month for xrp also

lol. have you even looked at the github for this pos

its literally 2 people changing hex color codes across 100 commits

the implosion from this shitcoin will be incredible

I'm v concerned

Tempted to sell half my verge for profit

These devs seem fucking clueless

ITT: deluded vergies who are still holding bags from the P&D trying to justify why they didn't sell earlier
this shit is going no where, 95% of you didn't buy verge til mcafee shilled it, and the best part is that you haven't been around long enough to realize that wraith has been broken and pushed back three times already this year
can't wait to see these vergies get BTFO, the only reason it's up is because of everyone buying in on the idea that wraith is actually going to come out, actually going to work, and will actually serve a purpose
inb4 wraith comes out and this shit dumps at hyperspeed

It begins. The normans are learning.

it doesnt mean it isnt true, this coin is pumping now and who knows what the limit is, ill be honest with you i made my money off xvg already and i still have some so i do want it to go up but people will learn the truth eventually and if you cant realize that then youll get burned just like all the people who lied about DGB

how does it feel knowing your coin will NEVER be used on the dark markets?

Wraith is broken and also..

xvg.keff.org/

Dump will be epic

KEK
>alright let's test alpha 1.0
>doesn't work
>damn, alright push it back
>alpha 2.0
>still doesn't work
>...push it back
>WRAITH IS COMING OUT TOMORROW
>still doesn't work
>"do we put it out or push it back?"
>hype it up, maybe more retards will buy in and we can finish it by EOY 2018
someone screencap their roadmap please, I wish I had the roadmaps from earlier in the year that proves they've pushed this shit back for months now and quietly changed their roadmap to reflect on their technological incompetence
not to mention vergies are literally buying a dogecoin fork

Any software devs here who have looked at the code?

xvg is shit, buy tron or ripple instead. this shitcoin is dogecoin in disguise ffs

>actually wanting your coin associated with darknet

"oh hey user, what crypto are you invested in"
>I ONLY INVEST IN MONERO BTW
It's like when if you owned bitcoin every figured you just did illegal things

user, I had 2.7 mill of this.
sold most of it way too soon like a retard but kept a bag as I always do.
Fundamentals do not matter atm. Market is pure greed
took profit from DGB at 2000 sats also. this shit is all waves up and down

This. If a coins isn't in the red for consecutive days, dont buy.

guys i was go to a tarrot card reader today as i do every new years eve and I ask her what she think for my portfolio and when she turned her cards she said that vergebitcoin was going to drop to 2 dollars because of it not being able to be introduced... i dont know what to believe anymore

pretty true. I wouldn't touch any pumped altcoin again. zoom way out. look at 1day charts. see trend reversals. buy the shit that's had a significant (3month) correction and has started showing decent volume again.

fools chase pumps,
just walk away. you missed it

>caring about what other people think
>telling people you know about your finances
Never gonna make it.

couldnt agree more, happy new years user!

Idk man, this market is so fucking retarded its pumping shit like Verge and Ripple.

this is the exact post when you know to sell

clear for take off, main engines are go

by the way it was obvious that XVG was coming up again when it last hit 60 sats.
volume picking up. check
finished correcting. check
hype going on (fud included). check
no one knew this shit would happen tho.

don't fomo in lads but fuck me most of you XMR retards missed a sure thing this month.

t. also hold XMR because this isn't a fucking sporting event

>Watched verge for days at ~80 sats
>Sudden publicity, goes 2x to 200 sats after months of moving sideways
>"Fuck, I missed it"
>Move 25% of my portfolio to it anyway, expecting a falling dagger
>Goes to 2000 sats in a week
>Sold at 1800
>FUD causes massive crash to 600, buy back in at 700
>Tfw this is going to atleast 2K sats again

I did the same thing with TRX. This is the crypto space, faggot. +60% is the beginning of a moon mission. If only you swallowed your pride and bought something that already """mooned""", you would've made it in this month alone. Get out of crypto if you don't want to take risks.

That's it? Oh, the price is gonna tank, then.

>better than monero
>literally not even a privacy coin yet
holy fuk user I feel bad for you

Fucking faggots don't get it. No one gives a shit about github.

It's a "Privacy Coin".

Nothing does what it's marketed to do in the normie world.

i am buying a car with those bags

keep holding and you'll be able to buy three

>XVG up 61%
>Wraith hasn't even released yet

You've answered the question for me.

it's not at ATH though

2 dollars confirmed

Happy new year bro. Drunk with my chick. I'm more interested in how my folio is doing than her ramblings.

happy ny user

Previous ATH was caused by some of the greatest FOMO during one of the greatest bull runs ever, then bounced off the 2000 sat sell wall and crashed during a coordinated FUD campaign. Talk about volatility, that shit was crazy! At least now there is an almost guaranteed major update by tonight, weak hands have been shaken out, and you will kick yourself if you don't get at least a little of this absolute shitcoin soon.

I hope you're not fucked

Woah quads best new year ever

bull trap

why is it crashing whyyyy

>Expecting verge to be anywhere close to 300 bucks
You know what supply is right?
Damn there's so many noobs here lately

The smart folks are dumping at the 11th hour.

>12:55:36 AMcamonzpeterlnewton: he might have a high opinion of his code but I certainly don't if he has a bunch of println("TODO lel\n"); on the codebase

Aaaand, it's already coming back up

SELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELLSELL SELL

NOT A DRILL SELL NOW!!

>>Look how high the price is?

>>Why aren't you buying High.

Lmao OP stay poor.

look at the chart, this shit is going to dump so fast, for all that is holy get out now

jesus the FUD is unreal round here. stay poor faggots

A dogecoin fork whos only distinguishing feature right now is that it masks IP addresses. It's killer update right now is that you can turn that one feature on or off. You tell me, does this sound like a new paradigm in privacy coins. Get out while you're ahead.

>buy verge
is this a joke?

did anyone see that macaffe tweet he deleted?
he has no faith in this and is backtracking all he past statements

this can't wait for the shilling bag holder posts in a week

stay poor faggot

Buying on the downturn makes sense for coins that are already well established.

Buy the dip on Establishment Coins. Sell small percentage when they approach new ATH. Put yolo money into altcoins that have just started upturn (a few hours or a couple days).

Sell when you’re happy with gains or FOMO and wait and sell when the downturn comes, well before it hits your entry price.

ill enjoy my enigma riches with an actual team not bunch of meme devs

you missed the blackmail texts that were deleted. Google it. No bs.

McAfee demanded money from XVG or he would backtrack his endorsement.

XVG didn't pay. McAfee shit on Verge.

I bought at 1700 today and I'm not selling until I see big gains or after seeing how things turn out after tomorrow
Show me your hold face lads

Kek I got good money from fags shilling the shit out of this coin
>buy at the crash at 1500
>Sell at 1720
Easy money in like one hour
Stay poor soon to be bagholders

Thank you for holding my bags

it will dumb to 1000 sat sometime soon but if you hold in 2018 you will be fine. expect to x2 your money before summer

please dont go below 1450 it get me nervous

This team is a joke, bunch of fucking stupid kids

Let the fags sell their bags, make me rich

down it goes, hope you took profits

it toys with my heart, i bought at 1400 and it looks like is going to touch it, and then goes back up... Please, end my suffering.

Today's forcast: a tsunami of pink wojacks. Courtesy of John McShitee.

because it's ALWAYS a dump.

All over the world, thousands of normies are beginning to realize they were just caught up in a massive, exploitable pump and dump orchestrated by whales tossing around thousands of bitcoin in a game of chicken to amuse themselves.

you can literally turn on wraith, make a transaction, and then turn off wraith and your coin is brand fresh new and nobody knows where it came from. Then continue using the public blockchain for its usefullness

>Why aren't u fags buying?
i don't buy xvg for the same reason i poo in the loo, instead of a street