Warhammer 40k General /40kg/

Morale edition
Nid Players Look at recent Mathhammer subedition.

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Dunkan
youtube.com/watch?v=r76LYroyMIE

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA
>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer Updated for Tyranids? Math-user requests vetting
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit

>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

games-workshop.com/en-GB/Ork-Wartrakk
games-workshop.com/en-GB/build_paint
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1st for cusstoads

Children of the Emperor, death to his foes! (lol)

NEW THREAD WHEN?

>the people in charge of playtesting 40k

Would AoS Witch Elves make good harlies? You get more per box £35 per 10 vs £24 per 5 (Both overpriced as fuck wew).
Witch Elves alt. build Sisters of Slaughter even has masks that I'm not sure if you can mix with their awesome hair or not. (Maybe someone can enlighten me?)
Could paint their skin as a bodysuit type thing might look good

I love Nurglings. They are so cute. Who else loves those adorable mites?

8th for Khorne!

VALORUS WHEN?

They 100% percent do
games-workshop.com/en-GB/Ork-Wartrakk
They are also still selling the old trukks and bikes from gorkamorka
games-workshop.com/en-GB/build_paint

Isn't he a little cutie? The other gods can't compare.

Nurgle and his children being such chill dudes is about the only reason I give a shit about chaos. Honestly with all their new stuff coming out in the past while I am actually tempted to put aside my imperials for the first time in 10 years and make an army of smelly smoosh dudes.

Some new Nurgle daemons coming up, so is the Daemon codex. That would be a great time to fall to Nurgle!

The main good from this is that it's still pretty easy to get your hands on the AoBR Deffkopta.

I wonder how they do that though. The AoBR ones were scattered all over the starter kit weren't they? Are they cutting those sprues apart and packaging them with the rest or how do they do it?

>Robbins
>Robinson
I'm sure there's a joke in here somewhere

Rearranging the molds, more like.

How viable is an army mainly composed of Militarum Tempestus droptroops?

DA CODEX PDF WHERE?

Rather good
What you can’t kill with plasma and meltas, your taurox can kill by Dakka

They are pretty good.

Being this gay

Yep. Reece decided that acting professionally was too hard. We now have armies that still can't be played competitively as a result of his bias.

So, now we have to wait for all of the Codex books to release before we have anything that resembles balance.

What a fuckwit.

making a steel tool for plastic injection molding is really expensive though, I don't think they'd invest in something like this when they are chucking these kits with 25 year old models that nobody would buy usually.

>So, now we have to wait for all of the Codex books to release before we have anything that resembles balance.

>implying 40k ever was or will be balanced

GW, they retardation know no limits

They would rather sell pewter models at a loss as scrap, than sell them at a cost to the Nottinghamfags.

As in, nothing but Scions?
Well, they're paper-thin, so what they can't kill they'll immediately get killed by, which sucks.

Pure Scions army?
Works extremely well, with obscenely cheap Tauroxes giving fire support from your deployment zone while Scion kill squads drop down and shoot stuff.

Reece is a walking meme

I think he means better than the shit show we have now.

>Reece is a walking meme

Nah. Just a faggot.

Amazing Athiest looks like he's cleaned himself up a bit since I last saw him

For all the Knightniggas out there, do you run a canon Household, a Your Dudes Household, or a Freeblade Knight?

Well, think who these sets are for. They're sold in the same stores as Revell kits and model trains, I assume to catch kiddies dragged in by their model-train fan dads. And if you use those shitty models to get people into the hobby, it might be a good investment. Not to mention the Ork players who want that AoBR stuff but ebay isn't helping.

The Build + Paint kits were done in partnership with Revell. I imagine they defrayed some of the cost.

I have a Freeblade knight painted to match my space marine army.

As soon as they get their own codex I was planning on running house Terryn
That colour scheme just speaks to me

>Reminder that sisters are cute

I have a freeblade covered in Cusstoad iconography

Since I found that there is a crazy bastards chants and screams litanies from his inbuilt speakers.
I’m looking for a speaker that fits inside a knight so I can play annoying religious music

Side note: why is captcha so stupid lately? Need to run like 6 unskipabble images and then it fails to post because “typed the wrong thing” doing the entire process again for no reason

Bump. Please let me know if you would sperg out at this shit or disapprove

That ass is too saggy i am afraid.

They seem to be the iconic Household, like the blue/gold regiment that's iconic for the Scions, or the Ultramarines.

Fuck off you RWBY looking bitches

I don't know but I suggest you switch over to legacy capcha, two easily readable words and bam, you're through. Only issue is that legacy doesnt work for making a new thread or reporting.

Still golden for posting.

I painted my single knight as a freeblade to fut next to my GKs (made hin black-red to differentiate him from my silver-red GKs)

Sadly, because of all the point increases in 8th to both him and my GKs, I cant feasibly play him in any games under 2500 points.

I hope and pray for an Imperial Knight Dex, then I'd play either a band of freeblade heroes, or make my own knight house with peasants and everything

true

But it does work for reporting.

>Since I found that there is a crazy bastards chants and screams litanies from his inbuilt speakers.

user...I...

Stick to Tau

That's the one he's talking about.

Weird, I keep getting the pic captchas for that.

Yeah, he fell to Chaos. He has since stopped chanting.

I'm considering doing a House Devine knight.

But I think it's gonna wait for now.

geoff needs to lose some weight if he wants to keep that hot wife of his

>tfw trying my best not to go with a black colorscheme

Why does it look so good?

Can I do it while pleb posting?
I’ve found lately that sitting down at a pc is something I only do on the weekends while I’m painting. The rest of the week I’m hardly near one

I can't find anywhere that says he stopped broadcasting chants, and the name LITANY of Destruction implies he's still doing it. Even so, user could just do him like before the fell to Chaos. Or use the same idea for another Knights.

>Broterhood of knight crazy fanatics that are looking for the fallen Litany of Destruction to redeem him while chanting themselves.

She's pretty.

>amazing shooting
>very fast melee units which do tons of damage
>lots of tough options
>psychic potential and lots of deny potential
>immune to morale

What exactly is the Tyranids weakness?

should i make a full abhuman/mutant regiment?

It wont look good from a distance unless you are doing a blck and white scheme like black templars

ugly aesthetic, autistic playerbase

good snipers and massed fire
I'd say ha ha look at me, an admech player who has both of these but smite spam exists

Black is overdone but it's fine.

... unless your secondary colour is fluo green or some shit like that.

In that case you are an edgy kid

Low self esteem, it's actually a pretty crippling weakness. Don't overuse it...

I don't know what that is, so yes.

I learned something new today, thanks user. Pic hunting was increidbly annoying.

Phone posting is pleb posting

Same as most xenos: completely lacking in personality, NPC race, nobody in the studio likes them, will have to wait a decade for new models which GW concentrates on bigger marines.

Any one can help me here? I tried to charge the juggerlord through a door that didnt have enough space for my deff dread to pass through, my opponent said that only troops can do that, is it true? Orks won by points, but if i had that charge made i would have won by a lot more

Is any of the CSM heavy support any good?

You got cheated.

tau are ugly as hell
eldar are the true cuties

Remember
Chaplains wear black

Ah, ya you're good there. I'm currently posting from my mobile. Just go up to settings at the top of the screen, quotes and replying and tick legacy capcha.

That pic shit drove me bonkers.

Shut up, nids got lots fo cool models , not even counting GSC.
No one has the right to cry about old models when sisters are first at line.

I think the imperium requires human officers and I'm not sure if abhumans auxiliaries are strictly speaking organised into 'regiments', but a bunch of ogryns, ratlings and mutants sounds like a pretty cool theme.

>want to play a psyker-heavy regiment
>all of the AM psykers have metal models

"Wouldn't it be easier to find the traitor if we turned off our broadcasts and listened instead?

Memes aside, that would be a cool idea. Do it, user. Maybe you can make the reactor cap on the rear of the Knights into a volume dial.

Just need to find a speaker small enough to fit inside the knight.

Do you think? My dread would have fucked that dudesm, but i dont know man

Mostly I just want like 12 units of beastmen conscripts with a lot of bullgryns to back then up

Deldar codex when?

>painted to match

Disgusting, do a pauldron with ultrahomo or whatever marine heraldry you use to emphasize he has been delegated for a campaign to that force and paint it on a different style

was the da epub dropped?

>in the grim darkness of the far future
>there is only soy

>onscripts with a lot of bullgryns to back then up
>>>
> Anonymous 12/14/17(Thu)13:28:57 No.56928891▶
Daemons, Tau and Necrons first

People who make Space Marine Knights and Titans are indeed the worst kind of people.

It's not out yet, it comes out on the 16th

How difficult is it to read these simplified as fuck rules?

Page 177 says you can't move through terrain features 'such as walls'.

Page 248 says INFANTRY can move through the walls of ruins.

Your battlefield role has no effect on your ability to move through terrain.

>From the ruins section of the BRB:
INFANTRY are assumed to be able
to scale walls and traverse through
windows, doors and portals readily.
Thesemodels can therefore move
through the floors and walls of a
ruin without further impediment.

So, unless your Dread (vehicle) is Infantry now, he is right, if you don't fit you can't pass

I'm not using him, but I'm probably going to fight him soon. Just wanted to know for mathhammer purposes, because if he gets 1A then my Electrobomb can pay 5CP to alpha strike him off the board and if he gets 3 then he'll do too much damage before they get their second combat round.

I've had a half-painted House Malinax knight sitting on my desk for a while, need to buy the £20 FW transfers for him eventually. Eventually planning on having four Knights total, three Cerastus variants, but I got distracted from hobby by life for the last few months.

Damn, phoneposting is bad for my greentext. Well, you have the rules for ruins here

So...March-June...

My first Knights is House Vyronii, my second Knight will be House Lakar whenever I get around to painting it.

If I ever get a third Knight I'm not sure what I'll do with it. Probably another canon household, but I'm not sure which.

Talking about knights.
Any suggestion for colour scheme?
My Witch Hunter army is mostly Red armour, white/cream clothing with black casing for guns, and some gold for rims and emblems.

Part of me wants to make the knight Red too, but sooo much Red will get boring fast

Picture unrelated

Try inverting the scheme, or maybe go for a different scheme entirely, with contrasting or complimentary colours

You mean like this?

T'au Anime-Mech
>piloted by a blue manlet, none knows his name
>jumps around like a spastic, afraid of bullets
>latest cutting-edge sensors and weaponry, needs every advantage he can get
>wears only the mark of his communist sept

Imperial Knight
>piloted by a chad noble, everyone loves him
>walks slowly through gunfire, doesn't afraid of anything
>archaic technology none understands, operates it innately
>wears his heraldry of his family proudly