Accountancy

This isn't about crypto so it will probably get ignored but fuck it (not a nocoiner). I'm about to graduate with a meme degree (history). I have multiple friends who are accountants (auditing, federal, forensic etc) and it seems like a good job for greedy introverts. Is it worth me climbing the ladder from apprenticeship level? I could easily get a relatively cushy job in seo or p.r but I have not enjoyed my time doing these.

oh and Happy New Year

Bump

this is a blue board asshole

I'm an accountant and it's a pretty easy job with good pay. I hate it more than anything though. You work with lots of women and literal faggots. They are some of the worst people I've ever known. I hate them. Wish I would have learned a trade desu.

Buy BNTY

to the moon Q1 2018

Kill yourself my dude.

this. you have one life, why subject yourself to this for any length of time?

you going to cry now?

stupid pajeets, see you in hell fucktards

Who even saves images like this? I have a shitload of pepes and wouldn't even consider saving this.

It's like IT. Soulless job.

But, if you can climb the ladder well enough, you can probably get a job in a more social environment or maybe one more favorable and foreign. I recommend you bulking up your compsci/IT because those 2 complement each other well.

I miss non-crypto threads, they add diversity to the board. It's threads like these that encourage the idea of just changing this board's name/forking it.

I just saved it and sent it to my GF kek

You both sound like lovely people who I would really enjoy being around.

You sound like a bitch made faggot

>bitchmade
I think we all know what you are. Just don't steal my nikes.

Surprise surprise *claps slowly*

I'm not a nigger

fuck off tumblrina reeeeee

Yeah you are..

this job will be automated within 20 years

yeah, you are indeed. You weren’t weren’t kangz either

fuck. I hate working with women and/or fags but I've definitely left it too late to learn a trade, and I'm too lazy anyway.
die
die
I want to do it for a decade or so and then retire off the lump sum of my savings as well as selling uncles house . seems cushy enough.
shut the fuck up you bonehead
thank you for the advice, I like the idea of working in Dubai or somewhere similar in the long term and I intend on brushing up my coding skills. I love pink Wojack threads and crypto in general but I do miss old Veeky Forums, especially things poorfags do, job interview advice, rate my cv

edgy pink wojaks are disgusting.

>not knowing about peepee poopoo

I know about peepee poopoo, I asked why anyone would want to save it permanently