Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1939: Wizard Cat Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

botnik.org/apps/writer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She was a badass reincarnation of an Egyptian priestess-

>Her other capstone is based around her memories and skills from her second life in the first movie.

Son of a bitch. Also swore it was the second movie but regardless. Maybe something related to "quickly escalating competency as the plot requires it"? I mean she starts as a bookworm, but then quickly gets kinda badass just through her own efforts.

Is this for the Mummy Jump or something?

thank you for making the new thread OP
also we're already at 1939? omg they grow up so fast

Far as I can tell, yes.

Fresh jump list when?

>PMMM
>Worm

>PICRELATED

Huh. Aria might work as a stop-gap measure, at least. Thank ye thank ye.

The one on SB was updated recently. Just ignore the banned/SB jumps, which shouldn't be hard because barely any exist.

Tiefling or Aasimar?

To user making Battle Through the Heavens.
Any chance that we can get perks that make possible to do whatever Hall of Souls do to souls of cultivators?

I didn't read to moment of fight with them but from what I read they are quite interesting.

No problem with Tieflings, but prefer Aasimar of the two.

>PICRELATED

I'm not apologizing.

Dragon.

Aasimar. Don't like extra shit like wings/tails just glued on to an otherwise normal human body.

The poor boy's already gonna be sufferin' PTSD from what amounts to forty years of everything-goes-wrong-and-shit-gets-fucked-up.

actually sixty if we look at Geneforge and EVO before that, but besides the point.

Genasi. Elemental Planes represent.

tnx

Any good ideas for a capstone based on pic related? I'm doing double perk lines for all the origins, but am having trouble coming up with a second one for her. Her other capstone is based around her memories and skills from her second life in the second movie.

Didn't realize how close the thread was to dying.

>Also swore it was the second movie but regardless.
Oh, that's right. It was pretty heavily implied in the first movie, with her scene in the library ("Egypt is in my blood...") and with Imhotep mistaking her for Anck-Su-Namun at first, but the past life thing didn't really come into play until the second one.

Her origin (Scholar) actually already has something like that, as a 400 CP perk. Thank you for the suggestion though.

Clearly he just hasn't had enough suffering.

Send him to 40K.

As an Eldar.

That way his suffering will be literally incomprehensibly worse than humans can experience.

Harry potter and the portrait that looks like a pile of ash jump when?

Zenythri or Chaond?

If you want, you can choose to have the Dou Qi Skill that you buy be some kind of soul attack. There also is already an option for an attack using your soul and a perk for just being able to interact with spirits.

Why is the Gamer power in The Gamer divided up into a bunch of different perks? Isn't it just one power?

At the time the jump was made, power levels hadn't escalated to the current level of dumb bullshit they are now. So people contended that The Gamer should be split up to avoid causing OTB and being an utterly broken power.

Now? The jump could use an updating, but alas I think Blade/Cthulhu/whatever-fucking-name-he-uses-now is retired.

Lesser Aasimar for that +0 LA.

Would it be possible to get a perk that lets us have the basics of dou qi skill creation? I would like to learn how to make the different kinds of wings and skills. Or is that just a standard thing anyone can do?

In all seriousness though, I'd advise the original Star Trek Jump.

Just stay have the guy stay on Earth, and try to unwind a bit. Not much really happens on Earth, that whale incident aside.

The maker among others got, really, really impatient about making a The Gamer Jump despite the series not being terribly fleshed out at the time. There was vocal dissent at the idea of a Jump being made since it was pretty obvious that people just wanted it so they could buy The Gamer. To try and smooth things over, the maker split The Gamer ability apart while saying they would watch the Jump and update it as things became more fleshed out. I don't remember people really being happy either way though.

Generally its something anyone could do. Most people don't bother cos it would take time and effort, while it is easier just to use one someone else has made. The higher level cultivators tend to be the ones to invent new techniques.

Who hurt you, user.

Who.

Changelog?

What is the difference betweennintegration and flame mantra?

Daily reminder that we still need someone to feed all our jumps into a predictive text generator and see what comes out.

Why can EX Rank Magecraft do? What about if you're a Grand Caster?

How do we do that?

Does Spiritual Encounters work on abilities from other jumps? Or just attacks using your body?

>Flame Mantra+Heavenly Element (Fire)
>Full pyro

Well, this guy pretty much killed my whole family and had my possessed father kill me more than three dozen times in Hades to keep me from messing with his plan to kill Gaia and unmake existence.

Hey Val, could you rank my NP on Grand/Beast scale?

The NP is a weapon. When attacks are made with the weapon, they plow through all immunities, resistances, and other effects they allow the suppression, bypassing, or ignoring of my attacks and related powers. When I wield the weapon, it also does the same thing in a defensive manner, plowing through all immunities, resistances, and other effects that allow the suppression, bypassing, or ignoring of my defenses and related powers. These effects are absolute unless I’m facing someone significantly stronger than me, in which case they can resist.
This NP does not at all affect the base or modified durability of what I’m attacking or the base or modified attack power of what I’m defending against.

Probably very high. Don't know if it can be EX rank, even if I want to put it there, so I'd probably side more with A++

Thanks.

Wait, sorry, I missed the bit about it not working as well against those significantly stronger than you. Drop it down to A rank with that in mind.

Added Scenarios, changed the Cultivators Bath to Cultivators Pool, up'ed the Cp you get from the last drawback
The Flame Mantra involves permanently fusing two different flames together (though you can separate them again if you wish), while integration is basically fusing two spells together. Also, thanks for pointing me to it, I realised I didn't actually finish editing that one (I usually highlight incomplete ones in red, must have missed this one)
Attacks using your body.
yep

Thanks, I’ll keep both evaluations in mind.

Share your domestic stories jumpers. What are movie nights with the companions like?

I don't actually remember what picture I attached to this post, so let's just see how this turns out.

>image
She's calling you for dinner, I guess.

Why do you call alchemists "reciptars" is that a more accurate translation?

>pic
Nice sound system.

Movie night changes a lot late change. Generally we spend the night playing vidya games or creating stuff in the warehouse.

Or tossing people into our mega ballpit. Random villains getting tossed into a 30 ft deep ballpit is hilarious.

That's what they are called in the manga and in the majority of the LN.

Also, gotta go for an hour or so, I'll answer any more questions when I get back

Not him but that is literally what they are called in setting.

Seeing all the talk about the Third True magic last thread inspired an analogy.
Heaven's Feel makes the tank infinite. It does not make the hose attached to the tank any bigger.

I think it'd be fun to use something like the First Magic or some other "create something out of nothing" shit to just conjure a movie out of the aether. Like, no attempt is made to define what type of movie should appear, just use the most vague terms possible and watch whatever you get.

I think anyone who doesn't get what Heavens Feel does by now is choosing to not get it.

Still, I appreciate the thought user.

Because cthulhu and SJ-chan are terrible jumpmakers.

What jumps can we buy businesses with unusual functions. Such as Konosuba's Succubus Bar or Ah! My Goddess's God of Luck branch.

And the part about sealing creatures souls into the scroll to use parts of them?

Why is Saber, a King, so content to share her beloved Shirou with Rin? When you consider her lack of reaction to Lancelot's actions, things start to make sense: Saber enjoys being cucked.

Or she also loves Rin and is thus also sharing Rin with Shirou.

Gwynevere wasn't her beloved anyway. It was a purely political marriage.

What?

user wants to see a predictive text generator write a Jump by using our Jumps as reference, just like said previously mentioned tool made the Harry Potter book referenced and

Someone fed the hp books into a computer then had it write a chapter.

The result is pure poetry.

Saber seems to be pretty darn selective with King status as a servant, finding herself equals with her master. Given in UBW she has 2 masters, and needs one to continue existing to riding the sword D she just rolls with it. And given the threesome I guess Rin is good enough at licking to be accepted into a 3some?

Then again every servant Excepting Kiyohime and a jealous Mash seem fine with embracing communism where protagonist's dick is concerned. So maybe it's just a conceit of the universe.

I mean there's allegedly also Tamamo

But by Extella after like a hundred team battles and one reborn autist she got over it. But Extella is terrible, and deserves to be ignored.

So deatheaters are all polite claps and cheek kisses now?

Hermione is also an orphan after Ron and Harry ate her family.

>It's another interdimensional cable episode
>Companion cannot stop using the Smartphone to check the multiversal internet
>Nightfury wants all the right half of the sofa for himself
>Children crying and fighting one another
>Some hero just tried to break into one of my megacorps' headquarters
>Fail to move the popcorn without spilling it out using the Force
>Why did I even took that armless drawback
Something like that

I thought that was just Ron though.

....not really surprised Harry jumped in though. Not after the eye incident.

Oh, interesting. Any idea where we can download the program they used? Auto-generated Jumps sound fun.

>leave Nasuverse for the next jump
>free of its influence, your superpowered harem suddenly become very jealous
>companion respawn means their warfare will continue forever

Could have been just Ron, Ron's awful. Just like his Ron shirt.

Worth it.

and his ron magic

Wait a minute.

>own a Reality Marble/miniature world Noble Phantasm/whatever a TYPE has that's basically the same thing
>wherever you go, that means you can overlay the Nasuverse's physics on reality

D-d-does this mean you can spread the Strong Harem Force to other worlds?

No item imports?

Alongside all the awful aspects of the Nasuverse, such as soul rot and hard-coded optimism destruction...

Good taste

I tried my hand at it (fed in the Fire Emblem Fates jump)

he battlefield are great accuracy than almost any other skill should be possible to perform the basic tasks of brewing tea in the world and familiarity with it so easy to see the end of it experience off the battlefield will be just as important as what they can learn from a life or death struggle to the nearest 50cp and gives immediate access to the automatic trait from that origin and receive 25 % off of purchases from that origin and receive 25 % off of purchases from that origin and receive 25 % off of purchases from that origin

tune should you desire a bit of music in the evenings of the kingdom of nohr would see the fun in joining you on a quest through the multiverse of the kingdom of nohr would see the fun in joining unless you choose otherwise your hair will retain its style and cleanliness even in the unlikelihood that you only know one song point are prophetic in nature and illustrate the threat to the world he represents once his madness takes hold as a plea for someone to save him before ) ] [ + [ 100 ] dragon fang: while descendants of hoshido and nohr live two tribes of with the ability to change form just like you or ally with you after a timely intervention by the dragon anankos himself the lyrics to this song point are prophetic in nature and

>receive 25 % off of purchases from that origin and receive 25 % off of purchases from that origin and receive 25 % off of purchases from that origin

Ehh that's not so bad-

> to perform the basic tasks of brewing tea
THIS PERK IS TO OP PLZ NERF!

Or his Ron magic

>Watching Return of the King
>Filianore was enjoying the first few minutes, but then immediately fell asleep.
>Yorshka is just staring at the screen in awe, since she's not used to animation yet.
>Gwyndolin is feeling guilty over enjoying the lack of sun-worship in Middle Earth.
>Gwynevere is cooing at every vaguely romantic moment and is clearly devising a method of shipping Legolas and Gimli in the most obnoxious manner possible out of pure sadism.
>Nameless King is carefully memorizing every sword-stroke in the movie to analytically pick apart once the movie is over in the hopes of finding flaws in his own swordsmanship to improve upon.
>Knowing what Gwynevere is planning, I'm dearly regretting my teasing of her over always picking Rom-Coms for movie night.

But GO taught me that the Strong Harem Force and the Muh Humanism Force supercede the Weak Grimdark Force! That cad Nasu would never write an inconsistant and ill-defined series of logical inconsistancies into a perfectly sensible fictional setting, right?!

I think it needs more Jumps to string together more coherent sentences, but that's a fun start.

Soul rot, Anatman-based reincarnation, and predestined destruction are all supposedly things that make humanity better.

Because infinite life always = boredom = stagnation = death.

Just compile a bunch of Jumps into a text file, and import them to
>botnik.org/apps/writer/

>Huge stack of unwatched media to pour through.
>They should be watching them just in case they land in one of those worlds.
>Instead they're watching Rocky Horror and The Producers for the hundredth time.
>Yoro, Bea, and Katia are singing along because it's fun.
>Peridot and Hrist are singing too, but only because they think it's required for those movies.
>They should be studying but instead Yoro is doing the Time Warp on the coffee table and knocking over all the snacks.

I regret nothing.

Well I know what I'm doing for the next thirty minutes or so.

Do it, NuBee! Do it for SCIENCE!

Question if I had infinitely Regenerating chakra via Only Humen capstone boosted from Majikoi. Would my clones also always be at full chakra capacity?

>clones
Shadow Clones obviously

Depends on whether you think your chakra clones also have all your perks.

desu, I can only think of one canon example of that happening, and it was on a fairly low level beast as well, so i'm not sure how common, easy, or good such methods are. It might be that high level beasts are too strong to be sealed like that, or it may be that cultivators just don't like to share. I just don't know sadly.
If you think something can be imported into a slot then go for it, my mentality has always been that if it fits, you can import it in that option. That said, I can't imagine very many of the items would fit that category.

Also, side note, evidently one of my past edits didn't save, hence why Bath Of Cultivators still remains the same despite supposedly being changed.
>Pool of Cultivators [200]
>A rocky pool ten meters in diameter filled with a sparkling green liquid. Those who bathe in it will find their cultivation sped up to double. Non cultivators who bath for over a week will start to gain their own Qi and will be able to start cultivating.

It's only a minor edit, but it makes the option fit the origin better.

Would the generated text be Jumpchain the Jump?

They have all my physical and mental abilties. I dont expect them to use mana at least until I mix energy types together. But regardless my debate is whether Only Humen counts as a physical ability or something else

It counts as "fiat bullshit".

What's the time-frame usually like for cultivation here? Also, does Garden of Deadly Eden just appear near your starting location or what?

How long did it take for Fire Emblem to upload? I did a compilation text file of my Jumps and it's taking a while.

The thread shall be my notepad if I can figure out how to work this.

Just trying with my stuff at the moment since I don't have text files for other Jumps at the ready.

>Shadow Clones
Wood Clones are better.

However, even Harry has to admit that Ron is the handsome one.

Not so handsome anymore.

It was pretty fast for me (a few seconds), but the FE jump was fairly short (and only a solitary jump)