Welcome to Camp Navarro. So, you're the new replacement... You are out of uniform, soldier! Where is your power armor?

Welcome to Camp Navarro. So, you're the new replacement... You are out of uniform, soldier! Where is your power armor?

>hurr durr ogaa ogaa *grunt *snort

>I'm new, you give me my power armor

>"Wait, I..."

y-you too

>The guys were out of power armor, so they told me to just wait until one of you died

>sorry sir, the power armor I was issued was malfunctioning, mechanic said the servos were off and needed to be adjusted; so I came here to report that to you and receive new orders

Oh, lovely. They've sent me a bunch of morons. Listen closely. You will post power armor pictures until told otherwise. Now move it, soldiers!

Sir, yes sir!
I seem to have something in my eye, sir!

i-i forgot the image, sir

I don’t see how this has anything to do with the mission

I am not a sir! I work for a living you mo-ron! You will call me Sergeant or Sergeant Dornan do you understand me?

You mo-ron, you are not to question my orders! When I say jump, you jump! When I say fight, you fight! When I tell you to die for your country, then you will certainly die! Have I made myself clear?

Sir, I have distressing news, sir!

It seems the Legion are working on a prototype power armor, sir, I managed to steal one.

But the real bad news is that they suck so much I can't move this thing anymore and according to Legion radio chatter the other five prototype armors killed their wearers! Someone get the can opener!

>*Ow, the edges your path*

is that way. Keep this stuff there.

dud just wants power armors. He did it in an obtuse way but fuck it.

No reason not to have a little damn fun.

fucking dipshit.

The fuck any of it has to do with /qst/, you stupid newfag? What are you? Underage or something?

It might be old fashioned sarge, but a few good servos and this might keep us going.

I really want a power armored version of Ned Kelly armor.