Drawthread: Goats of war edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
imgur.com/a/wJHCi
i.imgur.com/IVcirDp.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor post

Requesting a WWI Australian Light Horseman minus the horse for an upcoming GURPS Dieselpunk game.

He looks mostly like the left image, wearing the uniform showed in the bottom right and carrying a rifle as bottom right, as well as the machine gun, entrenching tool, and cavalry sword shown in the top right.

Feel free to spice it up with some Dieselpunk aesthetics, and mess around with the specifics as you see fit, its my first time dabbling in the genre, so I'm not sure what to expect .

Thanks for your consideration, and thanks in advance.

Requesting Tessou with band-aid on nose wearing Elysian Drop Troops uniform with raised visor, no binoculars and holding a Accatran Pattern MkIV Lasgun sitting like in the picture example below. A wallpaper version of her is what I want.

Picture related in real size:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

I'd like to make a request for a DIY successor Deathwing Terminator of the First Legion. Just a line guy, not a sergeant or a captain.

[1] Armor similar to this in style, with carved angelic art decos, holy scripts, magnetic bonding studs, and of course, skull details. But instead of the traditional Deathwing paintjob, it looks like the color scheme in [2].

On the left pauldron, with the yellow background, a raised decoration of the Chapter's icon which is [3], an Eagle's head mid-screech. On the opposite (right) pauldron, the Terminator displays the heraldry of his noble house which looks a bit like [4]. Unlike other Chapters, they're entitled to display the arms of their house of birth.

For armaments, the Terminator wields a chainfist like the one in [5] on his right hand, and a Storm Bolter similar to [6] in his left. With the same red coloration. The Chainfist should be black like the normal gauntlet, unless the artist believes it looks better if it's yellow?

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Here you go, hope you like it.

kek

Looking for a reference for my character here on the left. We're going to a very cold place for quite some time so some cold weather gear would be awesome.

Basically, take the Oni girl in the image and stuff her into that winter parka. She's got a big chest so even a big poofy outfit like that still shows her figure. combine the two hood styles in a way that feels natural, but try to keep that fur trim. The Sacred Rope Belt around her waist should be on the outside of that parka.

Her hair should be bunched up around her hood with a little bit sticking out the back. And a bit more of the roots of her hair should be blonde, more than the second picture in the middle. Like she hasn't dyed her hair in a very long time.

If you have any questions or need more references, ask me, i'll be around to clarify.

Reposting Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

And to the guy who's giving a try: Hope you get it done, eager to see the delivery.

Requesting my hexblade from an upcoming game. Using this image as a base for and outfit. Then a notched long sword in one hand and the other holding a blackened copper piece with a purple spell effect around it. Darken up the skin to a more chestnut brown and throw some dreds on him. Maybe a hat of some sort and more dynamic posing is up the the draw friend. Thanks in advanced!

Requesting a pyromancer hobo-hermit
He is quite old and frail and is wearing the outfit on the right pic, without the hood and the axe

I tried to make his face the best I could using the rather mediocre Dark Souls 3 editor. His skin is charcoal colored and he have white ashes splattered on his face.
For the pose, I would just like it to show that he is a pyromancer; something like him being hypnotised by the fire he is creating or making a small bonfire for street urchins
Thanks!

Reposting Requesting a Harpy Sorcerer making a really terrible Perform(Comedy) pun after her dying paladin partner is brought back from near-death, while also making a sickening shit-eating smile that shows exactly how unremorseful she is.

For optional and additional scenery, feel free to add a catgirl necromancer, a fairy child, and an asshole-ish looking wizard either laughing whole-or half-heartedly, or groaning disgustedly.
Apologies for the shit references.

Anchors aweigh!

Requesting a drawing of My Commissar Michael Haffner. He's part of a gm made regiment called the 221st Stistigan regiment. He has an athletic build and is around 6'1 and is possibly rather young for a commissar captain (he's 27) though he's making the best of his situation

Anchoring this beauty

Requesting a picture of my gnoll when she was inducted into the Shining Blades of Heironeus.

Basically, her in the uniform in the middle, in a pose similar to the one on the bottom right. Or you can go ahead an make a parody of MGS3's ending, idk

Campaign ended last week on a high note, hence the filename.

Requesting humanoid horseshoe crab-thing wearing prussian uniform with a spike on it's shell or wearing a pickelhaube.
Thanks in advance!

Migrating my request for a Nurgle warrior priest.
I'd like to request a drawing of my Black Crusade character, a nurgle warrior priest. He's in his thirties, average height, fairly powerful built, shaggy dark hair and beard.
He's wearing carapace plate armour (pic related, but without the camo and more worn down) with the remains of tattered robes draped over it, has a huge, two-handed chainsword and a combat shotgun (both can look shoddy, but basically well-maintained). He has been graced by father nurgle already, as evidenced by his eyes glowing a sickly green and the stinger-tipped tail of a corpse fly protruding from his backside (also pic-related, the stinger is dripping some sort of noxious fluid. He's also wearing an Icon of Nurgle (pic related in my original post) on his back, like a back banner of sorts.

If you're still feeling up for a little background, he could be flanked by two zombie-like humans who look unnaturally strong despite their rotting state. They're (what remains) of his parents, so they should be older than him, one male, one female. Both wear tattered armour and chainswords similar to his. The zombies are completely optional though, if it's just him I'm already a really happy user!
Many thanks in advance!

I don't think OR saw this one in the last thread, so here she is, m8!

Requesting a drawing of my main antagonist, an overtly sexy sorceress with the confidence and arrogance to match. I'm talking *really* haughty and teasing to the point that you're embarassed to speak up because you know she'll hit you with a perfectly sassy and sarcastic retort.

You can draw her with some sort of skimpy dress on, or if you prefer you could draw her in her symbiote-like living armor that hugs her body and is infused with eldritch wards against harm. This lewds the villain.

Thanks, have fun with her.

Thanks for drawing K8-99X to whoever did it, you were asking what I meant by elbow/knee armor. I now realize that the shields fill that purpose, but as for the knees, it would be simple plates that come up from the shin to protect the knee joints on their front and sides. Most droids always kind of bothered me because while there's usually an effort to armor them, the joints seem like a major weakness with no real effort to address them.

On it on it on it on it onitonitonitonit

Requesting my Blood Elf dressed as Ziggy Stardust-era David Bowie, possibly striking a suitably "rock star" pose.

Thanks for the attention and keep up the good work drawfriends.

Requesting the character on the right with the expression on the top left, grinning and revealing teeth like bottom left. The scar and cut ear that he has should be fresh.
If you want to add any background I'd appreciate if it was desert inspired.

Would someone kindly recolor this to have black hair and gray clothes? Thank you.

I seem to have misplaced my draw friend, posting anchor in hopes of finding him.

I had one job.

Dear user.

Crustacean style armour? Tentacles? Slime? A kind of fleshy exterior? That thing you get in hentai where it's like a slick outer layer but it's tons of polyps on the underside?

Thanks.

Whichever you prefer between a hard shell type and a slime type of armor.

Requesting a Lashunta Solarian for an upcoming starfinder campaign. Light blue skin, bright blue eyes, white facial marks the style of elven ones, and white hair that transitions to lavender.
She is a space idol, so her solar weapon takes the form of a microphone stand that emits a blue glow, while she herself is surrounded by a white one.
Change anything you like, even though I have an idea of how she should look, the artist can jazz it up. In the end have fun with this, I'd love to see what people come up with.

Requesting a wasteland monk.

Would like her design to be a lithe/flexible girl about 5'6", of mixed ethnicity (she is part Asian part African) body type mostly like bottom right. Her clothing should be made up of scavenged parts and patch worked clothing from years of traveling the wasteland, and pieces of light armor (bracers, shin guards etc.) made from scrap like cut up bike tires or street signs, but her outfit should still be loose and flexible enough for her to be able to perform her acrobatic staff fighting variety of martial arts to fend off zombies and raiders. Feel free to add some improvised knifes and/or blades on her as well for back up purposes.

Three main items I would like her to have are a prayer bead necklace made from a half scale billiards ball set. A stoneware jug carried much like how the sake gourds used to be. And her primary weapon, A pair of baseball bats that have been spliced together and weaponized.

A little more detail about her "Bat Staff," it is roughly 7' long so there is likely a piece of extra wood bridging the two bats together but most of the center of the staff has been wrapped in a combination of old strips of fabric and duct tape. On one end of the staff has been wrapped in a thick gauge chain and the other end has a saw blade mounted/bolted into its center.

Requesting your choice of scenario featuring Tulkas and Melkor as Pepe and Wojak.

Migrating request and 24 hour bump

Requesting my witcher PC
-Caucasian skin tone, maybe slightly flushed
-Yellow Witcher cat eyes
-Medium brown hair, pic related
-Face like pic related
-five o'clock shadow
-Old faded scars like pic related
-Twin witcher swords across back (no special symbols or anything)
-Armour is pic related but solid dull metal with no symbol
-Jacket is pic related but short-sleeved and blue/cream striped
-Gloves like pic related
-brown leather trousers/leggings
-brown Leather boots with metal greaves on them like pic related

Thanks in advance to any drawfag who decides to take this on

On it.

Not sure if this is alright.

That's perfect and so are you my friend.

I cleaned her up a bit.

Thanks!

You're welcome.

I'm about to post an update from a request I started working on from last thread, but I'm not sure the OR saw it when I first stated I was working on it. Should I use the anchor post as well?

Yeah

thanks user

This is for the user who wanted his dwarven plague cleric drawn. Since you mentioned his shield had names, tell me some of the people he failed to save, if there were any named ones already. Otherwise, should it be just random runes or "scribble" marks?

Anchoring

Requesting a portrait for my lvl1 wood elf druid

He spent one to many nights gazing at the moon and licking bark and is slightly off
The elf to the right shows the face I was thinking about and I enjoy the hairstyle too, but with black hair.
I'd like him to have a slightly crazy stare as the ones from Tom Hardy: if you have better ideas to convey something that is not over the top stark raving mad go for it

I'm really only interested in the face, but for reference he's not wearing any shirt under his leather armor and has a big boar hide as a coat covering his back and left side. His pants and boots have seen too many spring and under his armor his body appears to be held together by sinews and volition.

This is my first request, please tell me if I'm doing something wrong

I've had mixed luck here. I have been lucky enough to get a request fulfilled every 3+ months for the last 2 years. I've been your first two examples, I've gotten a request within minutes, and I've gotten two from one request once, but I haven't been able to get any other characters than my QT viking fighter drawn, other than once when I requested my roommates half orc as a gift for his bday. So I figured yall just like drawing cute girls.

Anyways
buuump

I just have a non-draw request.

Can I get this picture with a clean white background? You can leave the shadows under the Hrud. Much thanks.

Requesting a high elf illusion wizard. Tan skin with vibrant yellowish green eyes and long black hair which half is pinned up. She has round glasses she wears in order to help cast spells, but hates wearing them. Mix of the two outfits shown, with an oversized red scarf that kind of covers the lower half of her face from how big it is. Her outfit is neutral colors, nothing flashy. Carries her spellbook on her hip and looks exactly like the one in the reference sheet.

Requesting my OC using his nature magic to conjure a Christmas tree decorated with pine cones, red/green apples, oranges, or other natural occurring vegetation that looks like ornaments. Would like him to be wearing a large Santa hat as well.

He did this in our last game for a bunch of orphans who wanted to celebrate the winter solstice.

Re-requesting my Half-Orc Fighter from last thread

Race: Half-Orc
Height: 6'2" (187 cm)
Weight: 265 lbs (120kg)
Build: Solid muscle
Hair: Short, dark brown, with a close-cropped chinstrap beard.
Skin color: Ruddy green
Equipment: Splint mail, heater shield, longsword.

Julius Aquilius, better known by his alias "Lubash", is a respected--and feared--bounty hunter in Yartar. He's made a name for himself as a brute capable of tracking down and bringing in alive some of the most dangerous criminals in the area, but what most don't know about him is that while he grew up poor he was not uneducated, and he often plays to peoples' prejudice of half-orcs being witless thugs. It's true that his martial prowess is formidable, but he has risen to the top of the local bounty hunter guild not by being stronger than people expect, but rather much smarter.

Here you go m8, was really not feeling the old one,

I'll give you her lineart if you'd like, but I liked this pose a ton more.

Help a brother out Veeky Forums

not OR, but awesome. that pose is much more interesting!

Requesting a Sci-fantasy Knight, and much love to anyone that chooses to do this. Basically the same guy as in the upper left, but with some tweaks. The little orb bot should stay with him too.
I would ask the armor be inscribed with nordic runes/carvings similar to the image under it, as well as the owl-esque cloak added with the hood up. The helmet should done in similar style to the image on the bottom left, but with an owl depiction instead of the skull. Alternatively, the bottom mid-right image of the owl’s head could provide an example for another helmet preferably in a “sci-fantasy” style like the rest of the armor.
For the weapon, I was thinking a sort of grand lance or swordspear, made by combining cross styles and the shown sword blade. I made a mock-up for the general weapon I have in mind. The weapon itself should appear very heavy and mostly made of a black metal.
For a color scheme, if you feel extra nice, I would like it to be done in dark colors like blacks and greys. Kinda like the color scheme of the owl cloak and helmet. In the bottom right you can see a very crude figure to provide scale and a preferred position for him to be sitting on a low wall or something.
Take as much creative liberty as you want, it’s only fair considering this is isn’t a paid commission. Again, much love and many thanks to the cool dude that take this on. I’m already hyped to see it done.

Neat. What are you working on next?

Thanks for the awesome delivery, it looks great. I'm really enjoying this new pose too, it looks way more dynamic.

nothing in particular other than personal projects

glad you like this one better, the older one just didn't feel right to me.

thanks magn

That thing looks like Scrappy-Doo from the first live-action Scooby-Doo movie.
Anyone else see it?

Requesting kommen-zzeitheber, an open-topped swiss war walker that is basically a clock shooting clock hands at people from the center of front mounted dial and chopping them up with pendulum-mounted circular saw.

It's not a classical mecha-like walker, but more like a mount, and it is rided by a really smug swiss officer in beret with that army symbol and dressed in orange-and-red uniform.

3/4 front view would've been perfect, thanks in advance.

Some setting background

Here you go

Thanks

I went crustacean.

I like it!

For the user who posted this:
I did a sketch of her

Migrating from previous thread. Requesting a human ranger hugging a giant white wolf spider. The ranger looks like the young man to the left but with ranger-like clothes on and holding the same exact spider the little girl is holding.

Was my ranger during a campaign where his animal companion died saving him during a near tpk and he had just finished spending 8 hours resurrecting it.

Thanks. I'll probably finish up the pencils tonight then ink later.

>Stormbringer

You're living on borrowed time.

Ooh i'll do this one too! expect a sketch tonight

Requesting Blackbeard with burning fuses in his hair and smoke muttering 'Crashing this ship.. with no survivors' to British officer wearing a powdered wig

Ok great, thank you.

And thank you!

I'd like to request my Dwarven fighter after winning a rough battle. She's sitting on a rock or leaning against a pillar, smoking her pipe with her helmet off.

Your welcome.

I'm going to call it a night here. Inks tomorrow.

Didn't realize the last one died. Bump seven inbound!

lol, my dyslexic self bumped the wrong post.

You'll figure it out eventually.

I know right?! It took me long enough.

Long story short, it’s a goddess of disease I designed for a friend’s setting which then went belly-up, but I loved the character concept so much I’ve been using her for some of my own stuff.

Appearance-wise, she’s got pallid, flushed skin; fetid gums, thin hair, a near-constant stream of blood coming from her nose; dreadfully thin; cracked, uneven nails; patches of gangrenous flesh and swollen pustules; her eyes are being forever eaten by botflies; blood-soaked rags for clothing. You get the picture. But she’s rarely seen without a wide, genuine smile on her face, like she could burst into laughter at any moment. (Even though bursting into laughter usually causes her to cough up blood and phlegm.)

What makes her so great (to me, at least) is her personality. She just LOVES her work. She views herself (and by extension, the diseases she inflicts) as the epitome of beauty and the act of infecting people as a work of art.

She prefers diseases that cripple and mark people without killing them. Her brother (god of death, looks like a skeleton with skin) always wants her to stop faffing about and just kill them already, while she’s always trying to get him to loosen up and find the fun in his job.
>“Remember that man who was so scared of a harmless spider he tumbled off a cliff to the jagged rocks below? You can’t tell me you didn’t enjoy that at least a little.”

I’m still working on the other gods so I don’t really have set standards on their appearance aside from wanting them all to be sorta horrific, but the other ones she has a close relationship are:
>younger brother (war and violence), it’s not clear where the body ends and the armor begins, thinks of herself as a mentor
>father (travel and trade), she’s a demanding little sycophant (‘cause guess what travel and trade spread?)
in case you think it’d be more fun to draw her with one of them.

Condense user, good lord.

Shoot. I kinda hastily rewrote the last paragraph and I just now realized how awkward it is.

someone gave me this cool set of watercolors, so here's a traditional piece from me. unfortunately i can't change much, so i hope you like it. i ran out of room on the paper to make the bat staff, so i'll try and cobble something together on photoshop, but idk if it'll look alright.

keep forgetting to anchor

You are one of the coolest drawfags here I want you to know that.

thanks!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE THE DRAWING SO MUCH THANK YOU

The style kinda reminds me of Cari Corene but that might just be 'cause of the medium.

Shit, user, that is some tight as fuck watercolouring. Any hints and tips on how to get such a great result?

yea, what someone showed me that helped a lot was to paint from one side of an object to the other, and to keep the leading edge of the paint wet (by applying more paint quickly) if you want the color to be continuous or to create a gradient. if you want to create a hard difference in lines, let the edge dry, and when you add more paint there will be a hard border of color. also get watercolor paper, it's cheap on amazon. the less said about my attempts on computer paper, the better.

i hadn't heard about cari corene, but i'm glad i have now, her art is amazing.

Hey sorry the wait, it's been a busy week

Let me know if you want it without the random background

Hopefully the OR is still out there. This was a lot of fun, hope you dig it.

I know, right? The Artificer is probably my favorite porn comic of all time.

Alright fampai here it is, gave him some space marine style greaves to go with the neck guard and the shoulders. Hope you like it!

Dope, man! Thanks!

That's awesome! Thank you so much. I actually like the background.

Is it a good time to reequest now?

>crabs?? in my pubis!?
>it's more likely than you think

Yes.

Alright, here i go.

I made this character on a MMO and i always use her on the games i play, something fitting for rpgs would be awesome if possible.

Requesting her design but taking the maid-ish stuff away like the apron and headpiece (aka only the boots and the black dress, keep the white stocking), and instead some basic armor that fits that dress' design, really close to basic starting gear, maybe adding light gauntlets or replacing boots with simple greaves.

My original idea was to add some backstory to the request in an attempt to explain what i want, like if she was part of a rich family's party, following a noble lady alongside other maids while being escorted by generic soldiers, after an ambush both sides fought to death, she and 1 enemy were the only ones left, she managed to kill the enemy with a 1h sword she got from a corpse since she had some basic training for emergencies and became the only survivor, afraid to be blamed for the lady's death, she picked the non-broken generic armor pieces of the fallen soldiers and adjusted them to neatly (and somewhat cutely) fit her outfit, then she starts wandering as an adventurer.

But what im trying to get is that the armor doesnt look shabby nor too good, rather mundane and generic would be perfect, something that shouts "beggining" without being neither the clasic completely gearless newbie or the already fully geared warrior, that way she can fit on new adventures. Do whatever you find most appealing.

Character Reference: i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
Other Outfits: imgur.com/a/wJHCi

Just one more thing, due to the creator limitations, the hair is not exactly how i wanted, you can still do it how its shown in the rpevious references, but it would be really great if you could add the part on the sides that end up going up, and usually the hair on her forehead is seen with 5 spikes, like its shown here: i.imgur.com/IVcirDp.png

Please and thanks!

that is pretty dang badass, thanks a lot MC.