Meanwhile, in the Veeky Forums Arcology

Meanwhile, in the Veeky Forums Arcology.

Any parks that you people can recommend? I'm feeling a bit detached from nature lately.

Are you looking for a real park or one of those VR ones?

The dinosaur park on Level 48 is quite nice.
You can buy the lab-reject bunnies and throw them to the raptors.

I know this might sound like naturefagging, but for me, VR doesn't have the charm of the real deal.
Cool. I'll be sure to visit there next weekend.

Have I thinned my paints sufficiently, Friend Computer?

I was chatting with a pink rabbit icon last night and I think I might have a shot. Can anyone confirm their gender? I'm usually not this lucky, so I suspect a honeypot.

Pink Rabbits are literal corporate whores.

I'm just a cyborg looking for some love.

Why?

Because I'm a 6 billion dollar bastard and I'm in it for some cackling and hurting people.
Or to articulate it for the poetic souls among you people:
Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.

Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

*dies from heat*

They made a board for this, please go to quests if you want to RP.

/qst/ is for quests, fuckstick.
You cant just dump everything you don’t like there.
Where does that end?
>dnd story thread! Tell me about your party!
>go to /qst/ lol
I hope you die

>G-get out of my space space reeeeeeeeeee!!!

Love in on Level 218, Sector H.
It's version 2.84, btw, so use the right plugs.

Hey guys, money's running tight this month, but I signed up for some medical trials with one Dr. Day Ouss. It pays pretty well, I thought I'd let other cash strapped anons in on this. Here's hoping it goes well.

I know right? People that act like Veeky Forums is some kind of secret club where things have to follow some strict definition of what we can talk about here are retarded. I agree completely, It’s not your 40k safe space faggot, go blog about it.

Even if I had nothing but chewed bubblegum and a paperclip to my name I wouldn't be a guinea pig in this place.

Why not? The money's good and it's a Renraku sponsored clinic, not some Sub28 chop shop.

>SUCCUBUS INFESTATION ON LEVEL 62!
>SUCCUBUS INFESTATION ON LEVEL 62!
>ALL EUNUCHS MAN YOUR BATTLE-STATIONS!
>ALL LABORATORY NECKBEARDS TO REPORT TO STERIL--- ERR, DR ALLGOOD ON LEVEL 60!
>REPEAT: ALL NECKBEARDS TO REPORT TO DR ALLGOOD ON LEVEL 60!

Yeah, you have like 18 times the chance of getting killed just by taking the bus in Tacoma or the Barrens. Science is safe.

It..It's everything I ever wanted. I would cry if I could. T-Thank you, they even have those "special" plugs. Ahh. Sublime...

I just wouldn't, okay? There are better ways to make money.

Well what would you suggest? I've heard of people getting free augments if they sign up for trade school apprenticeship programs.

>I've heard of people getting free augments if they sign up for trade school apprenticeship programs.

That's a scam. A friend of mine told me that those augs come from scrap not even people on the Outside want. We're talking shit harvested from dead people decades ago and cobbled together to form something that works just enough for someone to want. Don't be surprised if you get one of those and have a seizure every time you pass by a metal detector.

I recommend the Combat Zone on Level 76. If you're willing to fuck yourself up in a laboratory I'm sure you'd be willing to let a nasty motherfucker from the lower levels beat the shit out of you for money.

>
I recommend the Combat Zone on Level 76. If you're willing to fuck yourself up in a laboratory I'm sure you'd be willing to let a nasty motherfucker from the lower levels beat the shit out of you for money.

That's just bad plan altogether. Unless you already have the capital to buy mili-tier augs yourself, you're going to end up in the recycling unit the moment your nervous system give in. Sure, it's couple of months fame and wealth, but it's not worth it. I'd rather drone in agricontrol maintenance, those always need some button pushers that can tell micromesh from starchpaste.

Guys, real talk here: was the 2058 edition of floor 54 the greatest thing ever, or a complete farce and waste of our strata fees? I , for one, enjoy the water slide.