How to make money from Veeky Forums shills

Obviously people are shilling their shit low market cap coins more and more and im gonna tell ya how to capitilize on this.

If you've seen a coin shilled for weeks its probably too late, unless its actually good tech or whatever but fuck that, thats not what im talking about here.

Every coin shilled on Veeky Forums is usually being down by the discords for each of the respective coins, theyre trying to advertise.

When you first see a coin get shilled 1-2 times JUMP THE FUCK ON!

It doesnt matter if the tech is good or if it has a product. LITERALLY DOESNT MATTER!

Every coin that gets advertised here thats sub 5m marketcap will easily double because even if just a few anons buy into the shill the market cap is so low that it can double in an hour.

Once it doubles that just gives the shills more ammo like "I TOLD YOU ITD BLOW UP!"

this creates more hype then more anons buying in.

The key is not to hold on too long. user hype wears off the moment a whale builds a sellwall cause the fuckers dont know how to hold, so once you get a quick 4-5x GET OUT! Some coins will push through and some will die.

Like Upfiring started getting shilled yesterday by their discord group so I hopped in, doubled my money overnight and ill pull out when it 2x again and move on.

COLX is an example from a few days ago, it 14x for me but then the anons hit a sellwall at 100 sats and it halved (ittl pick up again when it goes on Cryptopia but you can just buy back in)

Electra is happening today as we speak. It was shilled a week ago and they just started pushing it harder so it 5x today alone.

Point is, just reserve 15% of your portfolio to throw at shitcoins the moment you see em and pullout after 2-3 days before the Veeky Forums hype dies down. I've made 100k this month alone from this and its easy as fuck.

buy low sell high?? revolutionary idea here OP

its about the timing bud. So many people wait on the shills like "user is this a good idea" "somebody shill me on this"

My point is.. it literally doesnt matter. Throw money at every low market cap coin cause its gonna double any fucking second

Unfortunately I'm only on Binance and sub 1k so. If I manage to scrap together something I'll move some to KuCoin. Ain't easy being poor.

where do you reccommend buying these tiny shitcoins? whats the best shitcoin exchange?

Etherdelta or Coinsmarkets.

Both are shit but coins get a big boost when they go to real exchanges so that also adds to the hype or if you hold ittl add your value i guess.

Most early coins can be found there, Cryptopia aswell

thanks m8

wow OP, you are so smart

smart and rich bruv

Very true OP, due to the nature of this strategy you should keep it secret though. With super low market cap shitcoins even a bunch of anons seeing this post can affect our gains quite substantially

Yeah I've doubled up this week kind of doing this. Wait for a post like
>X IS MOONING YOU BOUGHT SOME RIGHT user?
>check binance, it's only up 10-15%
>all in it (BUYING HIGH LEL STAY POOR)
>it continues running up to +40% or more
>sell out on it
I bought ripple this week when it was already 60% up and it went up another 50% after that kek. Buy high, sell high, I guess. Worked so far

they dont listen bro

Look at BNTY. First day it was being promoted you could get in at 10c and I did, next day it goes up to 30c and THEN anons jump on, all the early people put up a sell wall and most anons get JUST'd

Gotta just throw small amounts (however much you wanna risk some still go nowhere) and get out quick

If you'd have to recommend one for us that can't afford sending $ all over the place?

bro I'm the one doing the shilling. I literally wake up, go on CMC, check low mcap with good trajectory, read some bs about them on their website, and then start meming on here/discord/telegram/reddit about their team and partnerships. at the end of the day I sell

been doubling my money every day

coinsmarkets has had COLX and ECA blow up

its the shittest of shit exchanges though (secure just looks like turd)

Etherdelta probably has more overall options id say

low market cap + rising volume = easy 2x

But didn't Etherdelta have some security issues? Have you tried KuCoin?

but good idea, just made a script that monitors how many mentions of a coin there are on Veeky Forums, and I'll diff every hour to get an alert whenever a new one is being shilled. starting work on the 2nd so I won't have time for this shit, but hopefully I'll remain on top of it thanks Veeky Forums retiring in 2018

almost ready

pls share user

also any recs for a poorfag like myself? p-pls respond

this is only the beginning