Armokcraft: A DF themed minecraft server

Server IP:149.56.204.64:28657
Discord: discord.gg/eybgjfG
Join it to get updates on the server, meet people to play with once the server comes up, and get hyped

Server Version: 1.11.2
The server is primarily Dorf Fortress themed with a map that also reflects this
Towny, Brewery, RPG Items, Races (See google doc for comprehensive list of races), Vampire, Hidden Ore, and more..

Rules:

1 No spamming, griefing, cheating or shittery will be tolerated
2. Towns must have a minimum of 4 players after being created or they will be deleted in 2-3 days
3. Towns must have a concrete theme such as farming village, trading post, dwarf mountainhome etc.
4. Towny is for protecting your claims, not for trapping people. Abusing towny is strictly forbidden
5. If two towns in the same area have claims to said area it is casus belli for war
6. All players must choose a name using /nick.
7. No harassing other players, this includes constant unprovoked pvping, spamming or just generally being a shitter
8. No mob grinders or afk grinding
9. No trapping people in buildings/holes with towny
10. Harassing a neutral town in game or in discord is a fast ticket to getting banned. Depending on the severity of harassment you could be perm banned. This rule applies only to neutral towns, if you wanna pvp you’re on your own.See pvp rules on the google doc.
11. If the admins feel that you are creating a hostile or otherwise not fun environment for neutral players, you will be banned.
12. Griefing extends to environments. Burning down forests, putting lava outside towns (pvp or non pvp) swastikas and general landscape destruction all count as griefing and will be punished as severely.

More on the wiki: armokcraft.wikia.com/wiki/ArmokCraft_Wiki

Neat canyon.

seems like it has some potential. Is there a gobbo faction yet?

Nah no gobbos yet

Anyone want to make a gobbo faction then? That sounds like top comf

Not many people playing right now but this could certainly get fun and have some great RP.

Seems like this is a neat idea. Might be fun with enough people. Joined the Discord, I'll keep an eye out.

Do either of you lads want to join the great green cause?

Goblins?

Lizard people?

Orcs?

Hippies?

This man got it right.
Lizard boys could also be cool though

Do the races look different/have actually different stats or is it just rp and everyone has the same steve model? I'd like to get into it and maybe bring a few friends but just want to get a better understanding of the server since the wiki/google doc didn't say much

i second this

Started recently, it seems to be just RP differences. The discord has info.

There is an RP difference and crunch difference too. Certain races get certain things like how goblins summon wolves when attacking or other shit like that.

If you need any more clarifications on things just ask. I'll probably update the wiki and all that jazz in a few days since work has been kicking my ass as of late.

That looks really neat. What shaders/pack are you using?

>Goblins
Not even once.

>Letting Goblins live

It'd require plugins that would need people to download stuff outside what you download on joining the client.
If you want to be a goblin then find a skin online that suits you. That's what all of the Kobolds and Elves and such have almost all done.

Farmstead hermit type here. What are the chances some nigger is going to steal my shit and set my house on fire?

less than 1%
if you use the towny plugin 0%

100% please cordon yourself off and do not make contact with ANY outside peoples under ANY circumstances for your own safety

FUCK THE GOLDEN EMPIRE, THEY A BUNCHA FAGS.

Well now that's just rude. Is there a reason for this rudeness towards us shiny lads? Are you perhaps an orc?

Made a comfy Karak, but it'll take a while to complete.

Is there HFS or candy?

What kind of stuff do you do? Do the mechanics of MC allow for meaningful grabbing of territory and stuff like that? Do you just start on far enough away parts of the map, so that once you do fight, there are many places to retreat? How does it work, warfair?