I feel like starting a fight

I feel like starting a fight.

>The kid in your party who has been pulling their weight, risking their lives, and otherwise being a fully capable adventurer contemplates spending some hard-earned gold on a night of drinking and maybe a visit to the brothel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P9XcDKNoZ1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How old is the kid? Would they even let him in the brothel? Or buy a drink?

We have no kid in our pary.

>Take the kid away from the rest of the party to speak to him in private
>Squat down until we can see eye to eye
>Put my hands on his shoulders
>"SURE, SEX IS NICE BUT HAVE YOU TRIED LIBERATING THE HOLY LAND FROM THE SARACENS?"
Problem solved.

Psft, my group came across some merchants nephew and bought him into adventuring. He had no desire to party but we gave him a donkey show (which he somehow wound up becoming a part of), had a artist capture the scene on parchment; and replaced a heartfelt note to his mother with the depiction.

ShindoL, I didn't know you played trpgs!

>donkey show
Is that... sexual?

We all say no because she's literally a five year old and also has a angry overprotective fallen god living in her.

My knigga

It's bestiality and voyeurism combined.

>implying we didn't take him to a whorehouse after the first adventure

My quality of life would've been better if I could've entered the grave without ever knowing that.

Drinking? No, no drinking, alcohol is bad for children.
Brothel? Yes, that's fine, he probably doesn't know how to have sex anyway. Guarantee he'll just pick the woman with the largest breasts and spend an hour and a half of heavy cuddling, smoochin', then finish off with hand or blow job, before napping on her for like 30 minutes.
Perfectly safe, no problem at all.

>Guarantee he'll just pick the woman with the largest breasts and spend an hour and a half of heavy cuddling, smoochin', then finish off with hand or blow job, before napping on her for like 30 minutes.
O-Oh my~

>how to identify someone reads too many shota doujins

D&D and the like are about horrific violence. If there's a kid in the party he's already killed a whole lot of people and is so fucked up mentally that drinking and whoring won't do any further harm, and if I'm okay with using a child soldier then I'm long past having moral objections to anything anyway.

This seems like it could easily turn magical realm real fuckin' quick

Also /ll/ >>>>>>>>> /ss/ you damn faggots

I’d chaperone the kid having a coubeer or brewskies, but I wouldn’t let him fuck a wench.

I would encourage him to pick up some chicks his age though.

Hold up hold up hold up.
What's wrong with this kid?
>pulling their weight, risking their lives, and otherwise
Lives? This singular kid has multiple lives and they've been risking several of them. I mean that's nice for the rest of us, but maybe they should slow down.

The lesson is: Do not ask questions you do not want to know the answer to.

I laughed a little at the image, thanks.

>The kid secretly works for a devil
>The kid goes around getting soul contracts
>Whenever he is about to die he trades in a soul contract he has for an extra life

Thats how he has extra lives

I thought everyone drank wine back then? I wouldn’t have a problem with it

Define kid

How old we talking here? If he's younger than 13 I'd stop him.

Clearly the other members of my party have been a poor influence. Or maybe I'm just not cool. Do kids still think rangers are cool? Am I getting old?

>has been pulling their weight, risking their lives, and otherwise being a fully capable adventurer
My one rule is that I only adventure with people capable of making their own decisions and OP basicaly described a big boy capable of making big-boy decisions and learning from their fuck-ups.

Cheers kid and remember to always use protection, magical or otherwise.

Decaying corpse tier taste detected.

It's a catboy.

Amen.

/ll/ is a sign of great degeneracy in both the couple involved and the viewer. The viewer is degenerate because he's only seeing the couple in a "xD two hot chicks!" manner, and the couple is degenerate as it willingly goes against Natural Law. On the other hand /ss/ is entirely morally sound as it conforms to Natural Law, and someone who enjoys /ss/ is a man of great virtue. After all, he's not attracted to the shota. The shota is but a vessel through which the reader can feel what he desires, tender and loving care.

t. My father is a Cardinal, I've read the Catechisms twice in both Latin and Greek and I'm personally involved in an ecumenical council with the Eastern Orthodox Church. I also have a master's degree in moral philosophy and a minor in reproductive biology.

But did daddy diddle you?

>The kid in your party who has been pulling their weight, risking their lives, and otherwise being a fully capable adventurer contemplates spending some hard-earned gold on a night of drinking and maybe a visit to the brothel.
Sure, why not.
I mean, yeah, I'll sit him down and give him a warning on the most common dangers of being drunk, lying moneygrubbing whores and STDs, but if he's truly pulling his own weight, then he's a smart kid who knows how to deal with his own life.
I see no reason to stop him if he's aware of the possible dangers. Maybe I'll send someone to check that everything is going smoothly, but overall he's free to do whatever he wants.
He can go torture and murder a man, for all I care, as long as he's discrete enough to not bring justice on our heads.
And yes, before you ask, it doesn't matter if it's a boy or a girl - I would do exactly the same.

youtube.com/watch?v=P9XcDKNoZ1g
Noice.

So your parents are disappointed in you

Why did you bother writing this when all anyone reads is
>I'm a faggot

>The kid in your party who has been pulling their weight, risking their lives, and otherwise being a fully capable adventurer

I believe in Goblins becoming pacifist scholars more than a child being anything other than dead weight among mercenaries

Pregnant from the last time they went to a brothel

You need to have a reaction pic go with that, slick.

Look at op's image. I don't think it's a secret that that kid works for the devil

>pyromaniac FemHenry is a thing
saved for my next campaign

I fucking love this place

My party has the competent child thing taken to problem proportions.

The party mascot child of our party extorted a pact out of a demon we knew at gunpoint, to give him precognition abilities and better firearms skills. Which he since used to skip school to kill any antagonists we spared the lives of.