To the moon

Great team behind this coin they've been around forever. This coin used to be CV2 and before that CV it shows commitment to the project. They are always improving.

Green coin they have a big solar electric farm down in Brazil for all the transactions.

Proof of stake 3.0 only coin that has successfully passed.

Anonymous.

its in a dip from ATH (up 10000% from where it was a week ago but still a dip)

Im buying more right now shut the fuck up user

accumulating as much as i can faggots. moons once it gets to cryptopia, look at the marketcap, do the math.

once it gets on Cryptopia i can buy a fucking island

True.
Can Confirm.

I went from $500 to $10000 in three months and this coin is not even on a big exchange.

dumped my COLX for ECA. Better coin, better website, better devs... i suggest you do the same

Colossus, ALQO, Electra, all coins that have mooned and seen heavy shilling over the last week and all come from the ultimate pajeet exchange CoinsMarket.

Something smells shitty

ECA dumping hard and big sell walls good luck

good ill take cheaper ECA. seriously look at the roadmap and website. Whales looking to accumulate and taking advantage of coinsmarkets shit volume

Can this hit 10-25c end of Jan?

Im from Texas yall

This coin has been around since 2012.

Hmmmm COLX has some good stuff coming soon. Hard to decide whether to go into ECA or stay in COLX

I will stick with COLX im buying the dip it will recover because of the cryptopia listing and a bunch of people want to buy COLX but don't want to do it in CM or tradesatoshi. Once it hit Cryptopia Im gonna sell half of my stack and if ECA keep going up will roll the dice and try my look with that coin.

I bestow my blessings on Colx.

ecacucks going to die on shitcoun exchanges. cya

colx is a Veeky Forums approved coin. it was heavily shilled on here and wouldnt be surprised if most mn holders were bizrealites. eca is discord link spamming inspired pnd poo coin

Yeah and every day there's some pajeet shilling this. Not trusting this for one bit.

I'm afraid it will bomb when it gets added

well think about verge except verge is a fucking scam coin that's been promising for months and months to deliver wraith and never did shit and ten magically added 2 billion overnight to their MC. I never thought xvg would break 300 sats but this market is irrational as hell. Another example- Electroneum. I've had massive stacks of both these coins and made a lot of money on them but that doesn't mean it was smart money. If you go back only a few months ago Sunerok did an interview were he talked about how they tip each other millions of xvg to each other as jokes and now those tips are worth...hundreds of thousands and the github is almost identical from that time.

Now I'm not saying "omg get in here fucking 10x moon mission $1 by March 17 3:49 PM screenshot this" because I'm not a retarded poo in the loo but i will point out why this coin can have a decent run-

1. Hype. People really are looking for the next xvg and just like pieces of shit like vertcoin, feathercoin,and groestl had insane runs a few months ago when asic resistance was the buzz word. Now the flavor of the month is privacy coins. People look at what happened to xvg and they want to speculate. What your seeing with the current growth is exactly that effect. Now just add some exchanges that aren't dumpsterfires in the middle of bumfuck idaho and people can really start trading this bad boy.

2. Staking. the people that pumped xvg are 90% retarded. Probably far too retarded to bother mining xvg and even if they could mine it the returns are pitiful. This coin is still cheap enough to pick up large stacks that can be easily split and turn over staking rewards regularly. That won't last forever if the price runs, but it's definitely attractive to your average buyer. If the price falls too much, then suddenly buying masternodes is incentivized and more coins are taken out of circulation.

3. Low market cap and the coin burn- Coin burn is happening over new years (not sure exact date/time) and I think they'lll be burning roughly 20% of the 12 billion coins. This coin only hit under a 50 mil mc at 100 sats. That means it won't even break into the top 100 coins until at least 400 sats and this number is going to be even higher after a giant chunk of the supply gets destroyed. This is good for holders and investors

4. Milestones- has a decent roadmap. Will be dropping a whtie paper and starting and advertising campaign as well as committing some more developments to the github. All of which add to the hype train and possibly pump points for the price

5. Masternodes are incentivized not to sell because they are making a ton of money. ROI is to the point where if they can easily liquidate their returns they would not have to work any more.

Now i obviously own this coin or I wouldn't bother wasting this much time shilling it. I've got a relatively large portfolio that I made from purely investing in biz meme coins since June and I've been very blessed in the crypto space so as a favor I'll give you my honest opinion on colx- it's a diamond shitcoin. There's a lot of competition in the small cap privacy coin space so it has its work cut out for it as far as differentiating itself. Long term the devs will need to deliver but I've followed this project since it was cv2 still and so far I've seen them do a very good job. The fact the telegram added 1200 pajeets in the last week shows this bad boy is going to get a lot of action. Risky yes but risk/reward is still very good under 100 sats.

Nice feeling comfy

A'ight. Comfy

If it dips after Cryptopia listing, just buy the dip. It's that easy.

Yea agree rn it dosen't really matters for me because already take back my initial investment and some profits so I can hold the coin for a long time a la doge coin. The main reason this coin will skyrocket it's the community and the early stages make strong bonds between the coin and each investor, this remainds me of monero and doge coin.

Yeah i love the community of bitcoin talk. Fine folks in their real fine.