XRP more like RIP

I am holding 50k of ripple bought at the pump

I feel scamed by all the fucking pajeets

thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice dude. Sounds like a solid investment strategy.

Why would you buy at these prices? You had an entire year to buy A LOT FUCKING CHEAPER.

This, if it's pumped don't buy

it's called FOMI - Fear Of Making It

>buying at ATH

now you only have to sell at the low and you can turn pink

fuck you pajeet

Pajeets are the ones who buy the top of a pump, sorry for your loss

>I am holding 50k of ripple bought at the pump
kek! Bought at the pump, you're a national treasure bro.

>I feel scamed by all the fucking pajeets
Just sell them at a loss now bro. The only place XRP is going is DOWN!

What pajeets you fucking idiot? This board hates XRP, for good reason. Enjoy your normie tier investment, you'll get everything you deserve.

You're the idiot for buying at the ath.

I know I got suck into FOMO

STUPID XRP

>this was me 6 months ago
>iron hands though so hedl
>sold off all my XRP bags during this last pump for a small profit
I'd say just hodl because it will recover eventually, but honestly you'd be better off cutting your losses. A lot of alts are doing great right now, better to get your money into one of them and make back your loss quickly rather than let it stagnate for months just so you can break even.

alright your fucking stupid get out of crypto asap. you have to look at the chart before you buy anything and its the orange line isnt low then dont buy.

How bad is it? What price you get in at?

lick a dick, smelly pajeet

$2.6

im going to sell all my XRP and cut me losses

Buy high, sell low. Never change Veeky Forums.

fucking pajeets

>I'm fucking retarded with my money but it's all the pajeets fault

you are the pajeet in this story

Orange line is below on like every fucking coin.

this. becoming a pink wojak is like a rite of passage around here.

>2.6
I hope you're fucking trolling
If not yeah use the bleach

Fuck you normies go back to red dit

>t butthurt plebbitor

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

you deserve it for buying a bank scamcoin

I know

TIL i fucked up on buy so much RIPPLE

>I BOUGHT 2 DAYS AGO WHY AM I NOT RICH?
Do you realize how retarded you sound?

>TIL
back to plebbit

ripple will most likely go $3 in next few days.

calm down.

Your iq must be

XRP is crashing because it was created by the same anti-white pro-whitegenocide cuck who made XLM (Stellar Lumens)

I have it confirmed on good authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved discord channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

>always do opposite of what biz says

Thanks just bought 100k

what the fuck i cant even sell 100k now because someone will buy 100k and there will be 100k tires and 100k litre of pretol being sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

fuck my life

fuck off pajeet

100k handwritten notes actually. He writes one for every coin you buy.

yes sell it now sir, very much recover your losts. sell quick go.

fuck i know right.. Just sold off half my XRP

yes very sad. sorry for your losts. i am buying xrp now and getting ready for the soon pump.

That's retarded, normies are accumulating right now still. One more whale bot and this shit will be $3.
Hell if it gets listed on coinbase, it'll overtake BTC in a day. Literally $10 overnight.

What are you going to reinvest in?

thanks, live and learn.

Stupid XRP, biggest scam in the crypto markets right now

Ethereum because buttlicker will lead us to glory.

This but unironically

same, for whatever stupid reason people are confident in BTC all the sudden

I was just being silly, not ironic.

probably just gonna accumulate XRP and DOGE all year and see where that gets me

I sold at the high cause im not a fucking retard. I bought back in at the low because Im a fucking retard.

>he doesn’t know about the ETH NEO flippening
Yikes

XRP is a solid 1-2 years hodl. Unlike Bitcoin, it serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

It's unlikely to be real. There's a massive amount of FUD coming in from people who do not want Ripple to succeed. Unfortunately they will have no effect on Ripple's success, but may convince a number of boneheads to divest themselves of XRP at perhaps the worst possible time.

SHOVE THAT COPY PASTA UP YOUR ASS AND OFF YOURSELF

No, Ripple, the company, has a real-world purpose, and they can use any damn crypto they like, not just XRP.

This is the nice thing about countering FUD.
You only have to copy/paste the facts.
The FUDers have to come up with new LARPs each time.

buy low, newfriend

what they don't realize is their FUD helps promote it, I wouldn't do this if there was no FUD. I would rather spend my time doing something else.

ETH and ERC20s are fucking dinosuars already. If you're going to buy ETH, may as well buy BTC.
XRP is a long term hold in my opinion. Like I'll sell off 70% of my shit when I'm 100x up in a year, but I see no reason why these won't be $100 each by 2019 at latest.
>Muh market cap!
XRP will literally be 1000x the REST of the coins together.

Unironically the only problem I see is when too many coins are destroyed.

just fucking hold. even if it comes up short of expectations (likely), it is very likely to at least increase in dollar value enough for you to break even. the most important thing to learn before you click "buy" or "sell" is to always zoom out on whatever chart you're looking at.

you have to learn to filter out the noise when making financial decisions. this is a fucking joke meme board. if you are not 16 years old or a pajeet you are not the shills' intended audience. figuring out if a crypto is a promising venture or some trust fun kids with a slack is not rocket science by any means.

take note of how XRP is discussed on here vs. a certain other coin and observe what happens.

Dude, ETH is not frozen in time like bitcoin (LN is shit). Why don't you take a look in their roadmap.

>muh normiebase

>he doesn't know about fairx