RIPPEL 500 DOLLAR?

RIPPEL 500 DOLLAR?

RAPPLE IS GONNA MAKE US RICH JUST HOLD UNTIL ITS 10K LIKE BITCOIN

JUST BOUGHT 5K RIPPLE ILL BE A MILLIONAIRE IN A WEEK
AMA HERE MY CAT GIVE UPDOOTS

*blub* *blub* *blub*

Not gonna heppen

Gonna be hilarious when the flippening happens and everybody FOMOS into XRP, all the virgin noripplers gonna be complaining while the normie chads get rich.

I DON LIKE XLM DEY RAYCIS

EH HE EH HEHE LOOK AT THE PRICE, IT'S JUST 1 DOLLAR, IMAGINE IF IT REACHES 20K LIKE BIRCOIN, EH HE HEH
MARKET WAT? MARKETCAP? WHAT IS THAT SHITCOIN? NOT BUYING, ME WANT RIPPE, EH HEHEH EH

A friend of a friend who is a high exec in a big bank said that they not gonna use xrp because it doesnt deliver, they keep using SWIFT

RIP

>samefag mad he sold at .27 3 weeks ago

Fuck ripple sucks so much now I have to figure out what to do with ALL THIS FUCKING MONEY I MADE

>decentralized crypto currencies exist
>use centralized shit token that does nothing instead

Only fucking retards are buying Ripple.

NEHM NEHM NEHM MA RUPPL NEHM DO DAH MOOHN.

MUH MARRKET CHAP BIGGR DUN BITCOYN NEHM NEHM NEHM

>malkeltap very important, iota will never hit 1$ because muh marketcap would be too big. same goes for ripple

doode i heard from a guy who heard from a guy who said ripple was the next bigcoin and that its only one dollar right now.

it say right here

we're
gonna moon to twenty k

Relpe 100gazillion merkelkap possibel

to be fair I still have no idea what a market cap is or means.

user is wearing market cap

Wow, that' all it was the whole time? haha, thanks, user. Now I can go all in with XRP!

Reach more faggots. All I see is a thread of people who didn't buy in at the right time crying about xrp which continues to dominate when all their obscure trash coins go down with bitcoin

everything is up today because cripple is dying