Friendless

I am alone tonight. I have no friends.

You have your cryptos, and anime. And Veeky Forums.

This.

Money>>>>>>>"friends"

We love you user.

Youll be able to buy celebrities to be your friend with your gains.

Love ya OP have a good new year, my advice is drink some brew and relax

I'm working faggot. Clock just hit 12 and I'm still working.

Goddamn I love money.

>gf just broke up with me
what are some coins for this feel?

I have family but no friends. They are watching a movie about how holocaust denial is only for dummies and narcissists. They wanted me to watch it with them. I think it's because I was drawing swastikas for the eyes on the gingerbread Santa cookies and then they got upset.

MINISTER YOU, FRIEND OF SATOSHI

kucoin shares

so ya are saing holocaust never happened

No but when they asked I told them I don't believe it happened the way they teach in the schools ( gas chambers, freaky experiments, etc.) And they freaked out as all close-minded people would.

me neither. we'll be rich in a couple years though, who needs friends, humans are disgusting anyway they all are shit

anime=crypto>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>friends

You're not alone, user. You're here on Veeky Forums, making lambos from shitcoins. This is better than the real world anyways, and we love you, OP.

(don't forget you're here forever)

Imma thinking of any user who wants to be thought of tonight

Veeky Forums is always here for you, user

It's weird how they allegedly want you to have an open mind and questioning things, but only the things they want questioned.

Do you live in vegas?

I haven't had a friend in almost a decade. And when I really looked back I realized they were a shitty friend all along and I was basically nothing more than a gaming partner.

I've left humanity behind I only care about getting rich now.

>two weeks
how about 6 years? at least im about to be free of wagecucking i guess

Got us, user. Happy New Year

Iktf guys. I'm almost 22 now. The likelihood of me dying alone and unloved is getting more and more probable. Cheers

I have normans asking me to go to their parties but I've lied to all of them telling them I'm going to someone elses party when really I'm just at home by myself with my dog. Pic related, happy new year anons.

Ah shit sorry forgot to take that off

Me neither . No gf. I am devasted. Living the next 40 years alone

The problem exactly.

Hehe, u are not alone m8

Left your humanity behind?
Are you the CEO of Rich Piano's 5% Investment Analytics Company?

You're not alone user. I've left behind a lot of friends thanks to the rabbit hole of Jewry.

your doog looks nice
time with him is worth more than alcohol

It's too fucking cold to go outside.

doggo sad, he no want to stay home

Your family is cucked. Explain to them how Jews have been kicked out of 170 countries because they demoralize and ruin economies and societies.

Me too user. I'm actually sad when I think about it. Friends are important.

Happy new year.

You will make it bro. Once you are a millionaire you can literally buy a hot wife.

squad leader blue, reporting in. alone as well