pastebin.com/A4TCUqVv
lparchive.org/Ultima-4-5-and-6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulla
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloacina
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge
youtube.com/watch?v=u1jzVJjk32E
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furcadia#Development
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Delete this thread we have one that came first.

It's gone, too beautiful for this world, rip

Your maturity is too good for this world user.
Truly you are the betterman.

>Deleting the thread that came first in favor of a Tok thread
Well, there goes any hope of this being reasonable and shitpost free.

>reasonable and shitpost free
Are you delusional?

I mean, relative to most CYOA threads.

Yeah, I remember times before Tok and how good it was. Wait, no, it was exactly the same.

Never been this early in a thread before. Gonna go to bed soon so I'm leaving the best single page CYOA I have. Thread question: If you could have the greatest CYOA Author that ever existed that still continues to make fresh cooked OC, Beri create a CYOA theme of your choice, what would it be?

>I'm going with a daughteru CYOA

Italics here. I'm doing a final round up. Is there anymore Goddesses that /cyoag/ wants to appear in the update to Picking-A-Goddess? I can post a list of the Goddesses currently in if anyone wants.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finnish_mythology#Heroes,_gods_and_spirits
All of these
tia

Dora. The two things I want most in life are a mommy gf and a succubus gf, and she's both.

Aphrodite if she's not already there. I'd like to see the list.

Is this beri asking for ideas, or...?

Anyway, I'd like to see him make a collaboration with EDG and/or Quiet.
beri's just so... different from them that it'd be interesting to see what they make together.

is hecate in?

Wait, you're Swedish?

Oh thank you for saying again.

Wait, you will post on /cyoag/?

I should have named the fantasy version of Poland that.

Nope. Just thought of it on the fly. Not Beri, just user

>Wait, you're Swedish?
Yes, Tok is known to be a Swedish cuck with dyslexia (and quite possibly NPD).

I already have a few Finnish Goddesses, but I'll do what I can.

She is part of the coming update.

She is already in. Here is the current list to PAG 4.0: pastebin.com/A4TCUqVv

Could you please post the list?

Nationaldemokratische Partei Deutschlands? He's a kraut nazi?

>Is there anymore Goddesses that /cyoag/ wants to appear in the update to Picking-A-Goddess?
Zynthia

>Wait, you're Swedish?
Sadly yes, don't remind me of it.

Now that I think about it, maybe I shouldn't have made this thread question, because Beri literally just made fresh OC three threads ago and a second page yesterday. Now, either I'll end up looking like an asshole abusing Beri's creativity to quench my desires or as a deprived user that demands OC. Damn it. Sorry about that Beri, you don't have to make a new CYOA soon. Made it with the intent to give you an idea of popular demands right now. Again, sorry.

>More aztec goddeses
Ohhhhhh yeah!
I was going to say chaos but I see tat you already have her
You even have the angry manjew

Since Ultima was mentioned, it occurred to me that Steve the Avatar is pretty good example of what user would do, or at least would want to do, if whisked to alternate world.
lparchive.org/Ultima-4-5-and-6/

First one is a bit rough, the usual thing of author figuring things out as they go. It gives bunch of background info that's good to know for later series but skip it if it's intolerable.
It does pick up as series go on, 7 is really great, Serpent Isle is both great and sad look at what EA did to the studio. Give it a go.

>Wait, you're Swedish?
hes a cuck, its only natural

No worries. I mean, I've made back-to-back CYOAs before.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder. From what I gather, essentially "clinical narcissism".

I already have. Please refer to: >Zynthia
That is the Ghost-type Trainer from Pokemon X and Y?

Mystery box. She's going to cancel the show within the month, guaranteed.

It's his waifu and a recurring character in his CYOAs. A stuttering moron claiming to be a (twisted) love godess.

How about Fulla?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulla

>Sadly yes, don't remind me of it.
Calm down Ahmed. You'll learn to love your new home.

Consider her added.

Ah that makes a lot more sense, but sadly she cannot be added.

The obviouse choice is maddy. Likes to stay indoors essentially means always having partner to play Veeky Forums. Also succubus

>Also succubus
But they're all succubi.

>but sadly she cannot be added.
Oh dear. Have I witnessed the start of the next Tok autism shit show?

>Thinking TokHaar is arabian
>Not knowing TokHaar is a primordial creature born from magma and obsidian, sworn to serve the elder gods whom created them and ordered them to literally build an entire world which later became known as Gilenor, pic related.

>Not knowing who best girl is.

>Not including best girl

/cyoag/ you make me sad.

guiz plz post more cyoas to uphold the tradition of cyoa spam at the start of the thread and shitflinging at the end

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloacina
also, why are all the japanese ones not on the list?

Tok she cannot be added because the character is not:
1. Historical Goddess (Egyptian, Shinto, Etc)
2. Not part of an established fictional mythos that has impacted literature or has formed an actual cult with. (Lovercraft)

>and shitflinging at the end
Sorry, but the shitflinging started in the OP.
It might not reach full strength until the thread gets closer to dying, but still.

The Japanese mythology is listed as Shinto Mythology on the list, user.

oh ok, im dumb
have a en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demiurge as recompense

Nice! Always enjoyed PAG and really looking forward to the update.

The Demiurge already exists in the CYOA.

Dora

dixie or maddy

...is that a disco zebra centaur on that poster?
Because if yes...

Improved Affinity 3 [3/30] Spacetime dragon. Cause you cant just have a time dragon. That would be silly. Plus, hopefully portal jumping.

Timeless 3 [16/30] because what kind of spacetime dragon dies? That's just weird.

Draconic Magic 3 [29/30] Because what good is being a spacetime dragon if you cant magic? Not like study time is going to be an issue.

Improved Senses 1 [30/30] Because extra point and also I guess it would help me understand magic.

>Blindly
Bamboo extract & the bear. Turned out to be a satisfying combination.

>Knowingly
The cat and the bamboo extract, as I imagine it opens the door to several other possibilities covered by some other choices.

WHY ARE YOU WORKING ON THIS SHIT WHEN PPP+ ISN'T OUT YET, YOU COCK

requesting that one where you can be a fantasy monarchs bodyguard, commander, or spymaster
There are several nations and things like intrigue points

Post OC you fags

OC

when you make it.

OC you fags

If you're bored and want to help in making cyoas, please brainstorm a place (fantastical or mundane) where one could live comfortably and focus on making cyoas. No limits on setting or size of the place. It can be a small facility like a monastery, big like a small country or something in the middle like a desert island. I would prefer if the place was particularly good at supporting making certain kind of cyoas (like waifu pickers or kingdom builders), but generalist places where you can just relax and do whatever you want are also fine.

So far i have:
>secret temple where tryhard monks make superpower/adventure cyoas
>luxurious beachside hotel where you can do whatever you want
>monastery where authors study all kinds of cyoas
>spooky demon kingdom with masquerade balls where lewd cyoas are encouraged

Planned but not started yet:
>underground anarchist society where people live in giant mushrooms, party all day (night) and make cyoas in their free time
>cyoa school where authors get turned into little kids and are taught all the cyoa basics by cute anime teachers
>"Valhalla" where you get to build your avatar and send him to conquer worlds together with other authors. After you're done you have a giant feast and use the experiences from your adventrues in your cyoas.
>corporate skyscraper where you make cyoas in your office and get paid lots of money to spend on other entertainments

Axed ideas:
>lone comfy hut in the middle of giant forest where it's just the player, his loyal dog, and nature. No interaction with other humans whatsover.
>interdimensional cyoa cafe ran by catgirls and visited by various beings who tell interesting stories about the worlds they came from

I'm t-trying

>>luxurious beachside hotel where you can do whatever you want
Comfy always best

What's the absolute COMFIEST cyoa out there?

>cyoa school where authors get turned into little kids and are taught all the cyoa basics by cute anime teachers
What about something sort of similar, where instead of necessarily going to school, you play around in a nostalgic (regardless of whether it looks anything like where you grew up or not) neighborhood? Family dinners, treehouse-building, climbing hills, the usual stuff that kids do (or at least did before internet was a thing)?

What CYOA enables me to grow boobs

Too fucking many.

Please list them all

Ask Symbiobro. He's our expert when you must increase your bust.
youtube.com/watch?v=u1jzVJjk32E

Pick literally any CYOA. They all do that.

Well, this is why I haven't started working on the school setting yet. I have to come up with a way to get the best of both worlds (the school and the kid's neighbourhood). If I'll have the kids live in dormitories, I won't have a "family feeling", and if I have the player live with one of the teachers as his "mother", I'd have to "lock" him in a family he might not like (I want to give the player a lot of freedom in imagining of what he'll do in his chosen facility).

>Also note the absolutely hideous sexy poledancing zebra centaur picture. You might be asking what the fuck is going on there. The answer, quite simply, is Dr. Cat.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furcadia#Development

I work on multiple CYOAs and PPP+.

You're playing with fire

This is so shadowrun.

Someone post battle mage, please.

It was already posted previously

pls respond

A roman senate of civbuilders? A hacker cave of those doing (cyber)punky CYOAs? Sorry, I don't have many good ideas for you.

A really fucking tall wizard's tower with a planetarium containing infinity.

I have to get the CYOAs for after PPP+ is released ready to be made and released as well, user. I got quite a line up for /cyoag/ though.

nigga i posted it last thread

go there

Don't forget a secret underground CYOA lab where you have a holographic representation of your CYOA and a semi-sentient companion AI that can do minor tweaks (gathering images, spellchecking, etc).
Like pic related, but for CYOAs.

>files are wide, but the text is tiny
>short enough that you could combine them into a single file and not go over Veeky Forums's limit on image dimensions
Are you the author, or just someone reposting the CYOA?

I post shit cyoas on a daily basis yes

yessss even short ideas are good, I just need something I didn't think of to use as a starting point of my own brainstorming. Got the secret temple idea from one user who wanted a "secret "assasin guild" but with cyoas instead.

>A roman senate of civbuilders?

Sounds interesting but how would you want it to work? If I let the players make their personal civilizations to play war games with other authors, they'd focus on playing the game instead of making their own. Though I guess the same could happen in Valhalla if I'll mishandle it. I'll think about the senate later.

I'm giving a computer to player in all settings (how else would they make cyoas in our favorite formats?) so the hacker cave seems kind of redundant, thought I had some sci-fi or cyber-punky settings in mind like

>orbital invisible spaceship where artists make various forms of entertainments (you make cyoas obviously) for the unaware population on the ground to manipulate it, e.g. make it really horny because the spaceship belongs to demons of lust
>creepy yandere spaceship (or just bunker) with advanced AI that will pamper you but won't let you leave it

Yeah I guess the creepy yandere spaceship above will make it into the cyoa. People seem to like the idea of a having an AI support unit.

So leave the housing situation as more-or-less freeform, with a few suggestions as to how things could go (one of the teachers as parent, orphanage-style living, an unrelated but somehow familiar-seeming... well, family)?

>Creepy yandere spaceship
I was thinking more like JARVIS than anything actually... sentient.
You know, can do simple tasks like hunting down complex images, but not actually self-aware enough to discern quality beyond "is not MSPaint tier" and "fits a basic description"

Is this even a choice? Hinamizawa.

I understood what you meant, but I'm leaning towards making the AI more sentient to keep the lab more uhh interactive. Doesn't have to be yandere though, haven't decided yet.