BNTY

BNTY reassurance thread. Did the Indians win this war, cowboys?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bounty0x.io/december-30-2017-weekly-development-update-cb4ff16cec19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just wait for 2018. Straight to the god damn moon my friend

You're right, but it's still tough to watch this cuck whale kill momentum every time we get some.

Sold to get in on DBC. Will buy back in later maybe.

Take note hoddlers, KuCoin is like mini bithumb now. Wealth will trickle from coin to coin.

I feel like dumping on your asses right now to oblivion and keeping it at a penny

do it then bitch

Yeah this whale is very frustrating. But once he stops itll shoot up. Rumours of getting on binance and another Chinese exchange. If/when that happens not even the whale will be able to stop the lunar mission

yes pls so I can buy back, I already double my money on it

blog.bounty0x.io/december-30-2017-weekly-development-update-cb4ff16cec19

They're trying to put it on Binance when they can.

probably best we didn't make it to the poll anyway, XRB fags will 100% get the vote

pls do

you right. nice optimism.

FUKAA YOUUU WAILL!
Bnty will rise.

You guys are the new stinky linkies, you realize that, right?

There are no rumors retard
They are probably gonna get listed for the voting this month
But still will fail due to much more popular coins.

Im definitely going to buy mid january because it will simply bleed and then pump in hope of binance again

That would be funny if the whale keeping this price down was Indian

>Rumours of getting on binance

You didn't make it to the Binance community voting list because the incompetent dev fucked up the paperwork, you delusional cunt.

Fuck this shitcoin

glad I sold near ATH and made 1.4 BTC

So stupid how manipulation at the moment is keeping BNTY from shooting up.

I have a theory though.

I think once raiblocks gets listed on kucoin, that may help bring in more money to Bounty0x. Think about it. Kucoin is still relatively new and many people have yet to sign up due to laziness; or maybe there are coins that they think are good, just not good enough to sign up onto a new exchange. Once raiblocks gets listed, I'm sure many of them won't hesitate to invest into BNTY as well since they've probably read about it on reddit when it was being shilled heavily. Even more so since BNTY is at a dip.

Do it I will buy 500k more.

Wait until tmrw at least. Anyone with real liquid is not putting on new trades until after the 1st

If it makes you feel better I have a buy order at 1100 sats for half my stack. I rode the pump and got 35%, now is the time to jump back in boys.

my BNTY stack just got higher, fuck the pajeets

BUY MORE BOUNTY