You'll never fuck me

You'll never fuck me.

Wouldn't even want to anyway

I'm more of an angel person anyway.

You wont get to fuck one of those either user

Maybe not in this lifetime.
But even so, it'll be soon enough.

I'm not interested in your incorrectness, heretic.

Not with a hoard like yours, I won't.

You could do with putting on some weight you bony piece of shit

True, but one day I may fuck a robot that looks like you.

Well if biological immortality gets figured out (it won't but we can dream) then eventually down the line you can fuck a person who put their brain in a bio-engineered dragon body.

Not the guy you responded to but i get dragon dreams every now and then so i get to cuddle one every now and then already. Feels good man.

lol who would want to fuck you, you look like a total pansy

Back in highschool we used to joke that fucking an ugly chick was "Slaying the dragon" or "Being Knighted" and afterwards we'd call any of the guys we knew who slew the dragon "Sir (insert name)"

>Jank ass jawline
>bony build
>rough unkempt body and scales
>insect tier wings
>shit personality
Garbage. Not even worth mounting your head on my wall.

Nobody ever actually wants to fuck fantasy creatures, no matter what they say

>I want a Dragon waifu; but only after she polymorphs into a beautiful woman/loli
>I want a Giantess waifu; but only after she has shrunk into a beautiful 6'2" woman
>I want a Lizardwoman waifu; but only after she's been made completely humanoid via magic
>I want a demon waifu; but only after she's had every evil personality trait removed
etc.

Report and hide, elefan/tg/entlemen.

Fuck straight.
Conserve your cum.
And never, ever have sex with a dragon.

You have only met cowards.

>Nobody ever actually wants to fuck fantasy creatures
>>I want a X waifu
>fuck
>waifu
one of these things is not like the other

Are you joking?
This has to be bait but fuck it.

Something about those smooth scales and that THICC tail and thighs make me rock hard. I want to grind up against a dragon and then have it ravage my body with that hot tounge it has. I want to be pinned down by it and be forced to give it snout and belly rubs. I want to have a dragon lick me affectionately on the face, get into lick kissing too much and then engulf my upper body in its maw so it can lick me better while it plays with my butt, squeezing my cheeks joking about how soft and fragile i am compared to it.

>Not wanting to diddle the dragon in their feral form
>Not wanting to bork a lizardfolk with flat chest and completely alien anatomy
>Implying using magic to humanize them isnt a direct downgrade and defeats the whole purpose anyways

Furries/scalies need to burn, that’s a dragon, you put your thing anywhere near it and it’ll burn your fucking face off

Nuh uh its a cutie. :3

Every one of these is better in their "monstrous" form, though I admit the giantess is rather vanilla, being just a larger human.

Dragon waifu? How about Vermithrax Pejorative?
Giantess? uh... that one from the Seven Sins anime maybe?
Lizardfolk? Check out Shane Nelson, does some furry stuff including a Jamaican lizard lady with no mammalian anatomy mistakes.
Demon? Still evil? Ugly Americans has you covered.

Knight detected

>the virgin monstergirl fag
>the chad furry