Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!sKgCTJxS!2uU4bekBcXSH5B_AaK7x9g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey, Shadespire Goblins user - card scans for you
mega.nz/#F!sKgCTJxS!2uU4bekBcXSH5B_AaK7x9g

>The ship Edition

so we're definitely getting a Zombie Pirate faction, right?

flying ghost ships would be sweet as fuck

the only thing we will for sure be getting is more SC models.

probably something for Death, but it might just be a repack of old models.

How shit is fw customer service

I don't even feel comfortable using their models, They just seem like GWs retarded little brother and I don't want to give them money.

Godammit I'm so psyched! I really hope it's an undead pirate faction.

Help me refine my bog-standard SCE list. I'll be facing Khorne and Ironjawz respectively.

Lord Celestant on Dracoth- 220
Lord Castellant- 100
Lord Relictor- 80

10 Liberators w/ Hammers and Shields- 200
5 Judicators w/ Bows- 160

5 Retributors w/ 2 starsoul maces- 220

This puts me at 980/1000.

Still unsure of what Artifacts and Command Traits I want, but does anything need to be changed? I had also considered running Thunderhead Brotherhood for an extra Artifact, but idk

>thread dies when I ask a question
perfect
Anyway, I haven't kept up with the lore for at least a year, what happened?

I don't get why people tend to say that FW shit is high quality - both gw and fw finecast is terrible

I got 2 units of plague toads from them, and instead of 2 of each kind I got 3 of one and 1 of another.

who makes "better" models then?

GW new plastic models are mostly fine - I like 8th edition and AoS stuff like Stonehorn kit, Screaming Bell kit, Ironjawz models etc.

So I think I'm gonna start up Nighthaunt next year to kick off an AoS army (finally) and I'll be part of the campaign too. How's my list? Is the Mourngul hard to put together? I've never ordered Forgeworld before
Allegiance: Death
Cairn Wraith (60)
Cairn Wraith (60)
- General
- Trait: Ruler of the Spirit Hosts
Tomb Banshee (80)
- Artefact: Midnight Tome
5 x Hexwraiths (160)
3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
3 x Spirit Hosts (120)
Mourngul (400)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 50

Do you think that GW will release new start collecting boxes for older factions like Wanderers or Dispossessed? Seems like Malign Portents gonna be a big event so maybe GW will put some old stuff in SC boxes like they did with Slaanesh daemons and BCR

>Releasing stuff for dead armies with no place in the new setting.

I’m hoping for a TK re-release like crazy

Both Wanderers and Dispossessed are mentioned in lore and just got allegiance abilities - I don't really see how there is no place for them in the new setting unless you are baiting

Reposting looking for c&c on my 2500pt pure spiderfang grots list. While I'm sure if I allied someone in this list could be so much more than it is currently, but with bonesplittaz being unable to ally with spiderfang, there aren't really any other options that I like the aesthetic of. So fuck it I'll run pure spiderfang if gw won't let me ally the only two tribal looking factions together. I play mainly against chaos and occasionally against ogres

Civilization blooming again happened.

We colonial africa IN FANTASY! now.

just get stormcast

A mournghoul at 1k is ...harsh.

Can a unit consist of 15 models if the minimum amount of models for the unit is 10?

Yes?

Yes, you pay for 20 though.

with 3 models in your range and saying you're going pure sfg, there's not a lot of c&c we can give desu. At 2500pts people are going to be playing with some big boys, so perhaps one huge unit of spiderfang would be worth the battleshock risk just to pile in for enough damage to take out some of the massive shit people will be tempted to bring at 2.5k

arachnarok with shaman seems just superior to the one with flinger, I'd be on 3 of those with a troggoth hag and the rest a million sfg. give her a spider clutching bikini top

meh, it intermittently dies like a bitch

what's the max unit size in the GHB?

My alt without Mourngul is an extra 2 spirit hosts and an extra group of hex wraiths. Just in case. I know some kinda think he's OP

Depends on the model.
Largest I've seen is 40.

Please post a pic of piled venom clan boxes

>max isnt 50
this really upsets me

He's baiting.

Is there an army you really want to play but it is clearly doomed to be left with no updates or new models forever?
Why can't GW just split the arachnarok into 3 separate scrolls to make the list-building more interesting and have an excuse to give us Spiderfang allegiance abilities? Models look amazing but I know that I will get bored with just 3 units quickly

What will the first new elves release be like do you reckon?

Whatever the new death faction would be, we can be sure about new battletome. I hope that GW will release a new 2-player set with NuDeath dudes and also the Start Collecting box for them. Also new SC boxes for old armies would be great - KO, Wanderers, maybe Bonesplitterz

I posted this army last thread and I got two positive comments, I post it again so a bit more people can tell me what they think.

I've chosen the artifacts and command traits at random, I'll chose the more carefully once I start playing.

I'm not going to post it anymore, so I don't spam it.
(Already feel kinda spammy this second time)

Do you think Gorebeast Chariots could work in a Blades of Khorne list?

Khorgoraths get more attacks base but they can't benefit from certain buffs as they aren't mortal and Juggernauts have more wounds and attacks but they don't have attacks that deal multiple damage that are made all the more worthwhile with all the bonus attacks units can get in a khorne list.

I also think they'd look really cool if you khorne'd up the crew and chariot and swapped the gorebeast for a Juggernaut.

Vampirates?

Awesome, so for a non-tourney match, how fun do you think this army would be for playing or playing against?

Considering Death is confirmed for Malign Portents and aeaeaeaelves have been getting a lot of hype recently what with some of the new rumour engine pics, I think a Death vs Aelves box isnt too out of the question.

I feel like Stormcast arent gonna be as in the spotlight for a while as they have been. It's been stated by GW employees that they've realised how overdone it all is and that they've seen how weary people are of it.

I really want Ghost Pirates or something like that. Or a ghost ship. Or something for Nighthaunt.

desu out of all the Death factions, I think Nighthaunt is gonna get some of the least love.It's getting that Knight of Shrouds model and hopefully something like a ghost ship that functions a bit like the sky dorf ships.

Deathrattle is prime candidate for expansion.

Deathlords is most likely getting something

Soulblight will get at least one thing, potentially more.

Deadwalkers remains a non faction to pull Battleline units from if your running GA Death

I like to think they're gonna go by Alliance and just dish love out. Death needs new Blood Knights, Skeleton Archers or something ranged, and some kind of integration of Tomb Kings.

>mfw FEC turns out to be an army made up just to keep old whfb players in AoS so it will never get new models

Gotta keep those old Bretonnian players happy somehow, right?

But FEC are not "we wuz bretonnians" - they believe they are noble vampire knights. I don't really get why people keep to relate FEC with Brets

Looks pretty solid.

Good movility, resilience and damage. Also it might be pretty fun to use.

Two heroes, which is ok

I'm not sure about using both the slaanesh alliegance and the allied varanguard at the same time, but I don't really know how marks of chaos works, so I can't really tell you about that.

Man O War 2?

Building this
Thoughts? Improvements?

Mostly because the idea of cannibal Brettonians who remain all chivalrous even while being ghouls is funny. Also because conversions combining FEC and Brettonian models look really cool.

So, are Dispossessed dead updatewise?

>that fishing pole

my sides

Free Peoples, idc. Probably spreading out to GAO and grab some Dispossessed and White Lions.

Which 'thirster's your general? This is important, it'll make or break your army.
Why no fast units? Yes, I realise you have 2 bloodthirsters, and holy shit that is going to hurt whatever you throw them at, but having your fast elements be only 2 huge monsters that just scream "shoot me, I'm huge!" might hurt your ability to play. Maybe replace the 20-letter unit with crushers (not that great an investment, I know) or Flesh Hounds (resin models, YAY.)

Free peoples won't get an update for a long time because GW doesn't know what to do with them aesthetically.

Im not sure on the general. Was thinking Wrath Thirster or Skulltaker. Which would you recommend?
Would it be worth it to drop some letters for more crushers?

Skulltaker doesn't have a unique command ability, so he's not a good choice for a general. He's just a straight beatstick character. Honestly, the thirsters are your best option for being generals, although I have no idea what the Wrath of Khorne's command ability is, so I can't comment on that either. I do realise that the Unfettered Fury's +3" to pile-in command ability is useful for hordes, but as it is, your only access to volume-of-attack buffs is just one solitary Bloodsecrator. If the Wrath of Khorne's command ability gives you more attacks, then you should go for it. If not, then I don't know what to tell you.

As for the crushers, from what I've heard, they're overpriced for what they do. If you take them, you're going to be a bit underwhelmed, which is why I'd recommend Flesh Hounds instead (What's that? A spell? Shame if I had a unit that could unbind with +1...) if it weren't for RESIN MODELS.

Hey, would anyone know the color scheme for this sob? I really like how games workshop painted him and I wanna get one but I have no idea what they used for the skin or scales. How the hell they did that shield would also be nice to know

How are the Savage orc models? Good or bad? Interested in troops and boars.

I really like them. the problem is they really only have 2 kits the boyz and the boarz, aside from heroes that is the entirety of their army as they are all built the same which seems a little tedious.

if they got one or two new kits (savage trolls and goblins would be awesome) I would love to start an army of them

What's the best ranged/shooty order unit in your opinion?

What do you guys think the Malign Portents is? I've had $300 ready and waiting to start an army in either AoS or 40k, and I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Will this culminate in some cool ass new minis for the Death faction?

hopefully deathrattle is getting a new book and models considering they didn't get new rules in the generals handbook

ideally some new basic Skelleboys, maybe who could also be built as archers
a new elite unit
a big ass skeleton monster as a centre piece (my vote is skeleton dragon or similar giant beast)
and a few heroes, maybe a new warrior type king and a skeleton lich

How is a Dispossessed themed army and how do they fair in the current meta?

Armies of the non gunline variety I mean.

Bastiladon

Luminark is not bad; kurnoth hunters are also good. Helstorm rocket batteries are nice.

I have a question for my death rattle army. So I have a necromancer. I really REALLY dont like the aesthetic of having some gross human in my army of skellies and I want to replace his head with a skull.

So I guess my question is: Will autists sperg out at me if my necromancer has been modified? I dont really care but Id like to play at my gamestore without having to tell some spaz to calm down.

Ask first? We can't guarantee your locals won't sperg out, autism can be extremely potent.

I cant imagine why someone would sperg over me replacing a head. I clearly bought the official GW model. I just changed the aesthetics.

That being said I probably wouldnt ask. Id just say "hey my necro has a skullhead because it looks cool."

You can do what you like but replace the hands as well otherwise you've got a skele with fleshy hands.

is this dreadfleetV2?

What are some good allied units to take with my Ironjawz army? I was thinking maybe something ranged like the grot artillery units, or maybe some squigs since they seem fun.

Do people normally take allies with ironjawz?

>be me
>come to aosg to talk about AoS
>every thread devolves into "le ebig stormjew maymay xDDDDDD"
>I still come here

Jokes on me

I've really learned to auto filter them out with my mind as I scroll past them. I really don't even see the shitposts anymore.

Please respond.

if its luthor harkon ill pee my pants

I haven't played against them since before the GHB2017 came out. They weren't a very strong army. They're slow and don't really have anything that makes you go "wow!". Honestly I think you'd struggle against anything that isn't just a mixed GA army.

Obviously the correct answer is to just burn my stormcast and stop being a "soyboy"

/sarcasm

I'm more upset over how slow this thrwad moves than any sort of shitposting. Heck I welcome it at this point.

I agree, but hey, there's always the "age of sigmar fans" group on Facebook. It's pretty active and a mere fraction of the autism.

There's nothing new to talk about. Just the same old whining, stormcast jokes, spiderfang fanboys, and portents speculation.

Well there's this

>daughters of khaine are going to be the next updated army

Thoughts, go.

I live for the autism and people get upset when I call them faggots with shit taste on facebook. Then I get b&. No. No I'll just shitpost here. Stormcucks get out.

Alright. Well, then you can continue to sit here and jerk yourself off to making your "kikecast" jokes.

Yeah the rumor mill pics are clearly those gals. Agree.

maybe now we won't have $65 witch elves!

>Christmas shopping for family in toy-store
>Notice a quaint warhammer section
>Decide to grab a few paints I've been meaning to get

>The ceramite white is watery and has massive floating chunks of pigment which won't mix, completely unusable.
>The sycorax bronze is clumpy and has the consistency of mud.

Never buying GW paints outside a GW store ever again.

>doing that in the first place

Congratulations, you played yourself.

>buying gw paint

How was I suppose to fucking know? It's not like these paints have an expiry date on them. If I wasn't so fucking lazy I'd go get my money back.

It will be the end of the age of sigmar, the "setting" is going down the toilet again and they are bringing back the old world and forget about these silly bubbles of reality.

For those who want any chaos character named I have the path to Glory name generator with me, so to get a name just roll 6d6 and specify what god they worship otherwise I am going to go with unaligned

I wouldn't mind

Rolled 2, 2, 2, 4, 3, 3 = 16 (6d6)

Sure, hit me up senpai!

Rolled 4, 2, 3, 3, 5, 1 = 18 (6d6)

Give me a Tzeentch boy.