The big VeChain-January has arrived

Time to get this coin or cry in a few weeks:
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

Besides what they achieved so far we can expect the following from VeChain in January:

- Rebranding event mid January (remember ANT > NEO?)
- At least one big exchange listing (rumours about Bithumb and Bittrex)
- Big partnership event with their partner DNV GL (clients of that company will be revealed as partners of VeChain)
- Possible partnership with PBoC (latest coindesk-article about PBoC was written by a PWC guy who is in a VeChain seat as well, many other hints are around)
- CEO Sunny Lu stated that January is THE month for VeChain - that guy always overdelivered so far
- The price is going up slowly but whales are stopping it after every announcement in order to get more. Never seen such a huge accumulation before - they know how big it's going to be

tl,dr: Buy VEN/VET or stay poor, your choice.

Have a nice new year with VeChain

delete this

theres no way this bitch isnt a top 10 some point next year

preach user preach

>PBOC announces VeChain integration
>It hits 300 Billion MCAP in a month
Anyone holding 10K of this will be rich by the same time next year.

Dont trust the chinese

yacht in 2k18 bois

Just market bought 3btc.dont dump on me boyos.

whales gave you a chance to accumulate, what the fuck are you doing. DELET NOW.

>Thinking 80 threads on Veeky Forums would do anything to budge the 6 Million Ven wall

u fucked

u r retarded. this is pure shill thrd. this coin will back to below 1$ after Jan. have bag holding for 6 months.

who knows. There are some millionaires here. I doubt they would go all in because of a shill post, but anyway

They would be accumulating just like the whales. Why would they buy out a wall that serves them just as well?

>BELOW'N

U WAT M8

The pajeets have arrived

12mil coins worth of sell walls were demolished last week, this is nothing

I had my eyes on it anyways. I sold out for gainz at 17k a couple days ago. My buys weren't filled so I buy in. We going up boyos. I assume the NDAs expired December 31, 2017. Sooo ya well be mooning all month..

The CEO is bad at english sometimes and said the January news will BELOW your minds.

Either he was hinting at something related to BELOW or he is just shit at english.

Never had a spelling mistake / typo in your life?

Probably spell check

easy 100x

Oh plenty but when typing the B is nowhere near the L and I can understand how non-native english speakers can have that problem.

I'm just explaining where it came from. If he makes me a millionaire I don't care how his english is.

I think he was trying to type it how he'd say it if he were speaki

Be-low your mind. It adds emphasis.

My favorite version: He wants VeChain to have it's own HODL meme - so he invented BELOW!