WHERE MY CHAINYBRAINS AT

TO THE MOONNNNNN

>sold at 875 sats

oh no no no

fuck i wanted this too bad but am too lazy to sign up on cuckcoin. binance is slipping it's looking like i might have to

50k holder here! God was this a great fucking start for New Years

Just bought in after watching it grow .3c in the past few hours, did I make a mistake?

I sold at .13usd sid I do bad biz?

think this shits going straight past 200 etoshis. i bought more at 150. thinking about selling the rest of my shit bounty nd dumping it in here

Y'all see this being a big thing in the future? I feel like AI could easily have good footing with blockchain technology

nah, as long as you sell for a profit you won imo. the only question is when to exit.

you're making a mistake by selling this early imo

whens huobi listing

sell wall being EATEN

there is no practical product as far as i can tell. its all R&D.

Im in this for the short run

They will become inseperable.

Mfw getting in at 11 cents

use my referral and share profits, got invited by other user

E3n5LU

yeah well at the second i bought a bunch of giant sell orders went through lol crashed immediately

how did they know

Same with omg and every other coin that came out last year and look what happened. DBC will be a player for several years. Anyone selling is an idiot.

God, I sold it because it was stable and figured since the 1/1/18 Huobi was fake news, it would stay that way for awhile. Entered onto XVG train and now that's starting to stabilize. Only way that trade is worth is if XVG doubles again, or if the chinks waking up rn lower it to at least around 700, but I doubt that.. Wraith better better not cuck me

I put $300 into it and now I have $450

When should I sell really? I don’t want to miss the moon peak.

Or is this gonna actually be something useful to hodl... like req?

DEEP BRAIN FAG REPORTING FOR DUTY

Is it too late to buy in?

the best part is that this pump shows that the coin is nowhere near ATH. so much to come and its already pumping like a mother fucker

this is going to 5x in price over the next week. soon as the chinks get ahold of this, its going to explode

>transfer neo to cuckcoin from binance to buy this crap
>binance says it's completed
>no sign of a deposit on cuckcoin

send help

Depends on your time frame. Reduce your risk since you didn't get in last night.

Took a bit of profit 10 min ago, currently looking like a good idea.

Who is this massive faggot driving the price down?

IT'S GOING DOWN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I heard this from other people. Eth is the only mode of transfer i can rely on right now.

you'll never make it

This is the dip I was talking about in the last thread. For those not in yet, NOW is the time to buy.

Love,

Lain

bought more at 160, fuck it.

wait a few minutes ya dingus

user, i-it's been almost a day

Accumulating more!!!

Crashing with no survivors

at how many eth sats do you recommend selling? another biz whale was recommending waiting till 10x which would be .001 but that seems pretty far off, and I could get burned if it dips back down from where I bought it

I told you guys... chink whales are not happy about this price increase
Take profits, leave no survivors

I'M NOT FUCKING SELLING UNTIL I HAVE MY 10X

Oh wow I just realized that i just bought the top of a pnd

good luck kids

>1 post by this id

based lain

If you are going to swim with whales you better be a shark. This is why you get in early and hodl.

sell half when it reaches $600. Keep your profit in. take investment out.

WHICH ONE OF YOU PAJEETS DUMPED OUR LAMBO TICKET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you are watching for a good time to enter, it is now. if you miss this, youre fucked

WE WERE ON OUR FUCKING WAY AND SOME FUCKING CURRY MAN DUMPED ON USSS

Bought back in at .000160 eth. quick 20% bump.

Bought the dip at 154
Please don't crash

I was about to kill myself when i sold at 0.000166 ETH but now i'm back in the game when i bought at 0.000155

50,000 DBC AND IM NOT FUCKING SELLING

CRYPTO LOVE JUST RELEASED A VIDEO ONE HOUR AGO ABOUT DEEPBRAINCHAIN AND GETS 100k VIEWS EASILY AND PEOPLE FOLLOW HIS CALLS! WE GOING TO 1$ BEFORE NEW YEAR!

FUCK YOU PAJEET! why are you dumping your shares!

I wish there was a chat on the exchange where we could tell him to fuck off

Some people just don't love money.
t. jew

but it's already 2018 here

Browsing /pol/ made me hate jews. Veeky Forums makes me hate indians.

We will rule the post-state techno-syndicalist world from our living rooms.

now all you have to do is start browsing /int/ and start hating americans.

also what i have lerned is that 0.000200 eth is new wall

I believe that we as a people can beat the pajeet.

I don't like to give actual targets as it fucks up my own trades if too many people have the exact same sell point, but I would say about 250% from here would be a good exit point. I'm guessing after the current run finishes later tonight or early tomorrow AM, we get a bit of slow down and go mostly sideways for a day or so, then take a huge moonshot before dipping for a bit.

I'll be making calls and posting charts on Twitter @CryptoLain too

>@CryptoLain
never heard of you until this thread but following.

Huobi opens up "after jan 1st"

and were back to 180 eth, hope you faggots bought the dip.

lol this shit is why i live for crypto

DOnt list to this pajeet trying to steal your bags this is the week of brainchain

its not going back down, hope you bought that dip

Ok boys this shit is going to keep going up for a while.

If you haven't already, sign up to KuCoin and buy this shit because this badboy is easily seeing $1 as easily as end of Jan.

KuCoin ref: 1e6gs

That fucking sell button, eating my brains. Lesson learned the hard way.

bought 6000 at 0.00174 eth. how much longer will this bull run go?

Shit goes up 50% then people are surprised when it goes back down. How do y'all even function?

This or ICX for bigger immediate gains? I need an all in here and i am planning on adding to my DBC stack immediately.

launching on Huobi sometime Jan 1st, which in China began 8 hours ago

This is a ticking time bomb now, at some point it will be posted to huobi but we don't know when

This is pumped because of huobi
Which is a good thing because houbi will likely create a new, higher floor

Selling now is utter cuckery

or we just get dumped on more by chinese whales

Either way this goes, its a long term hold for real. It's on the best blockchain(NEO) has the best team in AI and they make AI computing 70% cheaper for their clients. AI is only just beginning as a market and is already valued over 20 billion. Q1 clients will be able to purchase services with DBC ALREADY. Basically found my lambo gem.

It's been less than a week chill the fuck out

HST was first shilled here when it was at around $.12, and it took nearly two months to make the healthy progress to $1. If you want gains tomorrow you're playing with fire. Wait a month at the very least before posting your pink wojaks what the actual hell

>when this shit shoots up to 400-500 sats eth in the space of an hour when it happens
my body is ready

FUCK YOU PAJEET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sold for $200 profit, but it's going up still, should I buy back in or just be happy with what I made -_-

lol you cuked. this shit is gonna x5 x10 this month why sold?

the dbc show is just getting started. you faggots aint seen nothing yet.

wasting too much on transaction fees. either make the right call once or pull out and hodl KCS

I hope you didnt actually sell... This shit is going to a dollar before it even gets on a decent exchange and you sold???

kcs the comfy hodl!

Welp went all in at .000177 eths ready to kys myself if this blows up in my face. At least I can put on my gravestone I wasn't a pussy

LET IT RIDE

In for 9.4k one of my legit opportunities at a x20 coin wish me luck coinpais

kucoin referral jew: 1243M

nigga no one can tell you where its going, all guesses

You're bold as fuck for doing that.... be careful

asian's with their sometimes hawt as fawk bods but always that meh face, fuckin gook genetics

wrong, it's all but guaranteed to moon when it hits huobi, and then binance is next

it's already valued at 1 billion market cap retard

>Implying you know my entry point

improved version

DBC will probably peak (for the short term) in a few days, then dip a bit. ICX will likely have two small moons soon, but nowhere near as what we're gonna see with DBC mid week, and the ICX small moons will dump hard after they peak, still allowing fairly low price entry before the massive LEND style ICX moon at the end of next week.

I would say HODL DBC until about +250% from here, then move into ICX. You might miss those two small ICX moons, but if you try and switch between them, you may miss the massive DBC megapump too. The real mega-moon for ICX will be late next week. Expect it to be very similar to LEND (compare the two charts and you see they are almost identical, just with LEND being further on). If you feel confident in knowing how to tell when DBC will launch again, but all means, switch to ICX when DBC flatlines for a day or so, but make sure you switch back in time. If you don't feel confident you can do this, just HODL DBC and move to ICX for it's huge moon after DBC peaks, around +250% from here, a few days from now, after the flatline period of a day or so.

Love,

Lain

It's like 200m right now isn't it? Definitely not 1b

you would have to be literally retarded to buy a coin within the first week of it being traded