I'm drunk and bored. Let's talk about Hearthstone

I'm drunk and bored. Let's talk about Hearthstone.

It's shit.

Except it's not.

That's a video game. Saged, hidden, and reported

It’s tg related, ass.

>Hearthstone
If you want to talk about vidya multiplayer CCGs, there are far better options to talk about.
Duelyst, Faeria, Gwent, SolForge, Eternal, Shadowverse (well, okay, maybe give these last two a pass) etc.

>Shadowverse
that's my shit right there

Let's talk about your whore mother and how her blowjobs have improved since she lost most of her teeth to a Finnish tourist.

They have improved. She appreciates that you have noticed, Sven.

What I'm trying to say is that MtG in different media isn't such a varied topic that it needs a separate thread just for the vidya version.

Nah, you're just fucking shaky because I knew who you were, Sven. Don't every talk to my mother again, scumbag.

I don't think I've ever actually met a person named "Sven" despite having lived here my entire life. And it's not like concluding that the guy putting Finns in a derogatory context is a Swede makes you into Hercule Poirot.

Oh my god, Sven, why haven't you killed yourself yet? No one wants to listen to your depressed ramblings.

I don't really enjoy Shadowverse, because the current meta is really stagnant. It's either Shadowcraft bitchboys trying to win before hitting Turn 6, or Dragoncraft/Bloodcraft stackers trying to survive until Turn 6, at which point they auto-win.
I mean, yeah, other decks also have their place, but it's not as prominent.

user, do you honestly think there's a single "lel cuckshed" joke I haven't heard a million fucking times on /pol/? It's like calling a Canadian "a fucking leaf": after the tenth time you either leave forever or give no fucks ever again.

why the fuck my peepee hard

This art is fucking horrible, what am I even looking at?

Something that is barely even in the game?

Those graphics are horrible, what am I even looking at?

This post is horrible, what am I even reading?
ssshhhhhh

Still looks like vomit. This is some deviantart shit.

Eh, it looks better in motion. Anything looks like deviantart shit if you squint hard enough. I don't really give a fuck whether you like the art or not, but you definitely should at least try the game.

All I hear is "blah blah blah, I'm Sven and my life is shit." Fucking hell, Sven, I don't want to hear about it. Go back to your trailer and jerk off or whatever it is you do in there.

Probably because there's few things hotter than two women tickling each other in bikinis.

forgetting one, bud?

>Gwent
Man I was so hype for that cause I suck at TCGs in general and don't have the patience to learn all the esoteric mechanics and strategies. I loved Gwent during TW3 because it wasn't complex at all and was hype to try and get my friends into it so I could play something with them.

Then I downloaded the standalone to try it and they added a whole bunch of mechanics and stuff that wasn't in the original... and it was less fun

Let's not