XLM MOON THREAD

>3 million sell wall at 2600
JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

dashboard.stellar.org
stellar.org/about/directory
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty comfy rn

Once that whale lifts off the wall, we'll be at the Andromeda Galaxy.

>XLM
I have it confirmed on good authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved discord channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

3 million is not a lot of money anymore. That wall is artificial and will be taken down within 24 hours

Where are you seeing this?

I don't see anything on Binance except whale manipulation.

ok sperg

On binance ,look at that big wall at 2682 , lets eat the /pol/ bags then to the moon we go

Kekd hard

I severly doubt we can go to moon right now. We will go to moon with FairX news which should come relatively soon.

no, need the price to stay the same till tuesday, buying a lot more then

I need to grab more.

Hurry up plebs , we can't wait forever

>he's never seen a whale accumulate before

Anyone with a large amount of money knows not to sell in huge chunks because they'll cause dips in short term and lose profit. Any stupidly high sell walls during normal times are practically a buy signal.

This is true, my dad works at XLM

OH FUCK HANG OOOOOOOOOOON

god damn it

cant buy until tuesday, keep the fud going brahs

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

LETS EAT THAT MOFUCKING WALL DOWN

Just make a bunch of threads about necklacing and white genocide or something, idk brahs

N-no I need go buy more after new years, DONT LEAVE ME BEHIND

Everyone's buying the rumor so it's going up before the news, like it always does. Though in this case I'm pretty sure the FairX announcement won't be a disappointment for once. Moon now, moon later. Thanks Snakey.

I'm super worried it's going to be nothing.

Just like the IBM announcement, right?

I wasn't meant for lambo land user... I was born to chase pump and dumps... the hunter is nothing without the hunt..
>hands user his bags
take this and go... GO!

Nice, just bought 100k

MOON TIME

I heard xlm is actually funded by soros to raise money for Media Matters

What do you mean the IBM announcement? You know you can check this info right on their website and that IBM runs several of Stellar network validation core nodes right?

Should I buy in now?

ITS MOONING

You should have bought at $.20

Yeah buy now you idiot.

If you have to ask this then crypto is not for you lol. It's only up from here goofy.

I know. I'm was referring to the news when they discussed the IBM partnership back in October. It turned out to be actually big instead of nothing.

hard to tell , it could be a pump or legitimate growth. This coin was pumped hard on friday

anything under a dollar

dashboard.stellar.org
Stellar and IBM clearly strong links
Often see USD transactions going through

Its under 1 dollar, yes. Also, if you have to ask you are not going to make it

I have it confirmed on good authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved discord channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

>it could be a pump or legitimate growth
>it could go up or it could go up
BUY BUY BUY

I AM ASKING BECAUSE IT HASNT SURPASSED THE ATH YET

So make money of this and fund white nationalists or something.
Think, son. Gains to make.

This coin is fucking stupid. Does nothing all day and I sell wanting to increase my bags a bit. 60 seconds later (literally) it pumps 120 sats. Fml. Fuck this coin forever.

Are you dense

Retard, why would you buy at ath?

If i'm rich who cares lmao. Check your privilege, bitch.

Bull flag. Accumulation. The next Ripple. It's actually not complete garbage. IBM. 'Cheap' according to the Norman.

Comfy.

Then buy at the new ath, see how that hits you

Because it's the not the ATH during a bullrun. It's ATH during sideways accumulation which is the new support low.

pls go

Fucker, do you mind holding if it drops after you buy in? If you do don't fucking FOMO.

So basically it's a dollar?

Its going up to 2900 then down to 2600, buy at 2600

>if im rich
>if
Youre not rich yet. If you were a spark plug, you'd be a Denso

Dollars dont come with hand-written notes signed by Jed McCaleb on Deloitte stationary

GO YOU SON OF A BITCH GO

Fuck it I'm all in.

that walls getting close!!

If 2800 wall comes down...

>Literally know nothing about the stock and economics
>Still making money just by buying pumped coins immediately and selling after it gets 3x the price

And here are people talking about stuff over my head i have no idea what they are talking about

BUY FUCKERS

FUCKING BASED

I have 6900 coins, bought at 2600 sats a couple days ago. When should i sell to try and accumulate?

WE'LL BE MAKIN SOME GAINS, SON.
Is 10k enough to make it?

the fuck is up with those big sell walls coming up one after one?

buy the dips

i wouldnt sell right now, not worth the risk

WE ARE PUMPING

GOODBYE /POL/ ;-)

BUH BYE SWEETIES

>sell walled

whatever, i'm off to bed

this fucker will moon eventually

Someone took 100k off the wall. This might happen.

Thats what i figured, i fucked myself out of a couple hundred bucks with ripple.

Whales don't buy high when they don't have to. It's a neon to side to NEETs to buy now. We are like plankton on these fuckers.

Fuck it just went back on.

Refuel refuel and take another run at it.

REEEEEE I WANTED TO ROUND UP MY STACK TO 20K

>your order has been partially filled

NO

stop buying this racist fucking shitcoin
go buy req or icq. good gains coming

WHAT IS THIS GALAXY? WE ARE FAR AWAY FROM EARTH IM ARAID

500k lumen wall down BUY

OH FUCK THAT 13 BTC BITCH WALL JUST GOT EATEN LIKE NOTHING

Req will use stellar and fairx to handle intercryptofiat transactions, fuck off retard.

FUCK I SOLD BECAUSE SOME POST TOLD ME THE PR TEAM WOULD KILL THE PRICE LMAO I'LL WAIT TO BUY BACK TOMORROW

>tfw hodl'ing xlr, req, and qsp

Its actually happening them walls are crumbling

>after months of paper trading, finally have enough money to trade for real
>4-5 business day on bank transfer on gemini

i was hoping stellar would hold on at 2400-2500 sats until my money cleared, but it looks like im going to miss it all

In the end everything will use Stellar. People who bought other coins were misguided

TEAR DOWN THIS WALL

sold all my bags gonna laugh when this shit tanks for you niggers. white men always get the last laugh

CONFIRMED 50 CENTS EOY 2017

jesus christ this is me except i have a small stack. how the fuck do we buy and receive within a reasonable amount of time

Everything is red except Stellar.

nom nom nom

white men are getting rich off this shitcoin lmao

>Stellar mooning again while my REQ is correcting

Damn these are come comfy fucking hodls

This is it. We are right against the wall.

EVERYONE CHEER 'NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!' IRL TO GIVE IT ENOUGH POWER TO TAKE DOWN THE HUGE 2800 WALL

NICE TRAJECTORY STELLAR SNAKE!

EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT EAT IT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wew 10btc demolished

IT'S DOWN HOLY SHIT IT'S DOWN WE DID IT

>sold all my bags gonna laugh when this shit tanks for you niggers. white men always get the last laugh
Check out the partnerships for this coin then promptly kill yourself
stellar.org/about/directory