Alignment chart thread

Also does anyone have the updated version of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/galleries/722000.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>lee sin
>a monk
>chaotic good
???

This is a very terrible chart.

Who are those characters?

From a game called League of Legends

Fuck you, make a better one then.

>League of Legends

Eat a dick and fuck off to /v/.

I just want a chart for alignments that's all

>noxians lawful
>demacians good

>noxians aren't lawful
>might makes right isnt literally the definition of lawful evil

>literal might makes right
>lawful evil

Lawful Evil may utilize might in great amounts,
but that might is directed and ordered within a system that, in theory, is still meant to accomplish a greater end-result.

"We're making a better world. All of them..better worlds"

Anyone have that alignment table with things from the natural world and relevant quotables? Things like fire and disease and sunlight.

>might makes right
>im-fucking-plying that's what noxus is all about
Noxus is freedom above all. This is very close to might makes right but not entirely the same. Its not just "the strong have the right to do what they want" but everybody having the right to do what they want.
Demacia is order and rule of law above all and generically putting them into good and evil based only on their aesthetic makes you either simple or ignorant.

>True neutral
Weird, I almost always hit the LN or LG on these charts. But I can't disagree with the evaluations here.

I found it lads

>the whore isn't on this chart
good

>Sivir
>lawful
"Honor is the rust on a dull blade."
Also new Warwick is more CN since he mostly targets criminals.

>Also new Warwick
Who gives a shit about new warwick? Old warwick was the Grandmaster chemist of Zaun. The leading fucking scientist in a city of mad science. A man who happily pitted his wards against one another until the weaker remained dead. A man who is so smart that even through his feral bloodlust, the only thing he has left, was still able to answer his once protege about the nature of an investigation. Fuck all this shit about hunting Soraka.
Wait, shit, they gave him new stuff again.
Meh, not bad but I still prefer the old stuff where there was cruel intellect behind the savage beast. Where even if you stripped away the animal you would still find evil.

I made this in two minutes, how did I do?

>Dr. Pepper alignment chart
>no Mr. Pibb
you had one job.

>no dr. thunder

>Comic Sans is Lawful-Evil
Do you wanna have a bad time?

>tahm kench as lawful evil
>kalista as evil
>singed not chaotic

So it's the perfect image to start an alignment chart thread with then?

>Gnar
>Not a perfectly innocent good boy who dindu nuffin rong
Blasphemy

>le monks need to be lawful

die

>Jhin
>Not lawful Evil
>Darius and Katarina
>Evil
>Kalista
>Not Neutral/Chaotic Good
>Morgana
>Not Evil
>Yasuo
>Chaotic

Most of that pic is wrong

There's one similar to this, LN was 'characters you don't have to like, but begrudgingly respect' and NG was 'characters that tug the heartstrings but have few other qualities'.
Does anyone have it?

>Sleeping with your clothes of the day
I never thought there was people doing this until I met my gf
I had to educate her.

>Lawful good
>Breaks the system to give others satisfaction

>Neutral good
>Calls upon the authorities to protect others

You've got these clearly the wrong way around.

Nah this is just wrong.

why

>Jhin
Murders countless people in the name of his artistic endeavors
>Darius and Katarina
"Blood for Noxus"; will do unspeakable acts all in the name of Noxus
>Kalista
Will do a deed of vengeance via a contract and then eternally bind someone to her after the fact.

>Yasuo
I agree with you he was set up

Not finished, but still good

this is dumb.

in my opinion the top row and bottom row need to switch

I am not sure if I would call Warwick chaotic good, that would probably more along the lines of Zac. He kill some thugs, but in turn healed a pregnant woman who was mortally wounded .

Warwick is bloodlusted, I would probably say chaotic neutral.

I would still say kench lawful evil, he is bound by contracts.

How is honey mustard evil?

All except gore are wrong

All wrong

All correct

Only NE correct

Only lawfuls correct

Mostly incorrect

All swapped

My phone stopped working

riddle me this

Good/evil axis seems to be inverted

Also, source?

Sauce is ShindoL

Can I read this somehow without getting assfucked bh pandas

>King of the Hill
>Not Lawful Good

The best chart, ladies and gentlement

hitomi.la/galleries/722000.html

MightyGodKing has a bunch of good ones.

When the fuck would a Kaiju ever say... Anything?

Infinite thanks to you my good sir :3

>:3
don't do this, unless you're literally a catgirl

Someone post the smileys chart

Why is impact TN? Shouldn't the default font be TN?

Also wingdings not CE?

>Implying I want to drink the product of someone who couldn't even be assed to get a PHD.

Requesting the one with a bunch of people on Veeky Forums talking about alignment charts.

could someone explain what each of those flags are?

buncha different subtypes of anarchism. i dunno 'em all by name, but i know the black and white one is anarcho-pacifism, red and black is anarcho-communism, and yellow and black is anarcho-capitalism (which most anarchists think is a bullshit ideology for babies, but i digress)

>ancap
>anything other than true neutral

The free market is everything, and if anything the NAP is the most peaceful of all anarchism

Isn't An-cap ideology basically "the government shouldn't be the one oppressing us, corporations should be the ones doing it! "

Not really, it’s “force should not be used against anyone but those who use force,” and “people have a right to their past, present, and future”

The free market is not even handed, it only cares about who has money, as such it has no way for those with no money to escape the cycle of poverty. Plus the NAP is only as good as people's ability to act if it is broken, if Bill Gates broke down your door, shot your dog, and fucked your wife; what could you do?

Shoot bill gates.

Or talk to steve jobs about shooting bill gates.

> Jinx is chaotic evil, but Twitch and Ziggs are chaotic neutral
> Sejuani and Tryndamere not lawful
> Draven both evil and not chaotic
> Karthus and Vel'koz are neutral, but Thresh is chaotic
This chart makes no sense.

>Ziggs are chaotic neutral
ziggs doesn't kill people, and he saved a couple of people once.

>Sejuani and Tryndamere not lawful
Sejuani destroys innocent villages because of the supposed survival of the fittest.

I think it's the rage for tryndamere idk

>Draven both evil and not chaotic
More so selfish, his actions have meaning and he will do them without remorse. He's not randomly killing people for the hell of it.

> Karthus and Vel'koz are neutral, but Thresh is chaotic
Karthus has a goal, for everyone to embrace the glory of being undead. Vel'koz is trying to obtain all knowledge via disintegration.

Thresh on the other hand, is just collecting souls to torment

This is the first chart in my life I've ever come up evil on

how the fuck are you supposed to enforce communism without a government?

Yeah that's more or less right, at least in my experience.

The idea is essentially that demolition of the capitalist system of productive (that is to say, relating to production) relations and its replacement with a system that aims to make goods available equally to all insofar as such a thing is possible will, thanks to the Marxist idea of the interdependence of the base and superstructure of society, allow for individuals to maintain their autonomy while still working for the betterment of the whole of society. It's not an ideology I personally buy into (as such, my summary is probably wack as shit), but there's no shortage of interesting writings on it.

Nope.

The idea is that all society should be voluntary. A Christian baker would be able to not make a gay wedding cake. A gay baker would not be forced to make a straight wedding cake and so forth.

That’s what makes it my favorite of political pipe-dreams. An ancom society could live in an ancap world, but an ancap society would be killed in a ancom world.

Right libertarianism is an oxymoron.

It is.

It’s why it’s called economic libertarianism

So a policeman can choose not to protect a person because they don't want to?
Or is everyone in charge of their own protection, in which case: what protects the people who can't afford a gun, or for whom nobody will sell a gun to?

Security are in it for money, they contractially promise to protect their clients in exchange for money. Police is a business like any other, and crappy businesses will be weeded out by the free market.

Poor people (if they exist, even McDonald’s employees could afford a bunch without taxes) would typically get security with a homeowner’s group. Also, charities will still exist, as will churches.

The worst part is that this one was made by the official Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter account, so it's kind of official. Autism ahoy.

Have they ever acknowledge Coldsteel before?

Yep
The official Sonic twitter is bonkers

green is an-prim, orange is mutualism, LE is national anarchism which is a meme, CE is agorism, I think, also a meme.

>Poor people (if they exist, even McDonald’s employees could afford a bunch without taxes)

fucking LOL

What kind of fucking bastard cunt only wears socks to bed?

I'm too long for my duvet so my fucking feet get cold otherwise don't they?

Origin Purist, Style Neutral is the only correct position.

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

>Invisible Hand of the Market
>Vigilante justice system's work
>Police should be run as a bussiness

Can't tell if troll or serious 14 year old

>Poor people (if they exist, even McDonald’s employees could afford a bunch without taxes)

Oh god, I can't stop laughing.