KUCOIN 2018

Kucoin is going to be one of the top 5 exchanges in 2018

You guys saw what happened to Binance and BNB. Expect something similar to happen for KCS.

Start accumulating slowly and hold. Cryptobeak did a youtube video on it today as well youtu.be/aKAkeLps2cg?t=149

Use my code to sign up for Kucoin if you haven't already: E2TK7a

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/945402674551316480
discord.gg/3BAnZy
discord.gg/shKH5bY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Agree. Great interface and good volume so far. Reminds me of binance a lot, which makes it comfy.

I’ve been holding since kucoin first opened

this is fucking bullshit, if you even take a minute to look at the team behind Kucoin you'll see that they're a bunch of lying chinks that look too young to be so far apart from their chink ogre mother's writhing areolas

calm the fuck down ya sperg

Stay poor with that mentality.

please use my referal code 1b3PN

buy KCS and/or DBC and you will never need money again

1ch4J

post a proof of registration with your eth wallet poorfags, I'm feeling generous this nye

Referral code . . . 1a8K3

I have 0 invites so any help from biz bros is much appreciated.

1bc11

im in on dis. lets go boys.

E4BycO

use my code so I can rise in power and become the next hitler

This. Both comfiest of holds.

Kuckin is a bloody piece of shit. Maybe when you can actually log in reliably it will be fucking worth cunting using

Reminder: Raiblocks (XRB) coming to KuCoin soon:

twitter.com/kucoincom/status/945402674551316480

This will be huge. Use my referral code to celebrate!

1c1yJ

Poorfag here, but I had a vision last night, the lord kek enlightened me with this code.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE user!

If you roll between 2-7 use this code ASAP, blessings and prosperity will be yours, if not don't even try...

1bg63

Or use this guy, muh man

chinks look younger than their age, you dumb nigger

niggers look younger than their age too, you beaner!

referral code: 1aHh7

1PHRb

free coins if you own the coin every single day.

but yes, this will definitely be a top 5 exchange within the next several months. Normies are flooding into the market with their hunger for the next bitcoin.

If you want a pure aryan waifu use my code.
You will impregnate her by EOY.
1brxJ

shilling a shit exchange for the 0.0001% chance some poor faggot uses your referral link.

clearly you guys are too poor to be in the crypto world.

1Q554 please use my link one time.

QR code for ease of signup

1bh5w

IMO I’ve had a hell of a lot more BTC pumping shitcoins with this P&D group. We’ve got 50000 pumpers so all you need is a fast internet to make a profit. discord.gg/3BAnZy

Just FYI Kucoin shares are being held at 3.50 but not sure why

Isn't this the exchange with the unreasonably high withdrawal rates?

Withdrawal fees are only high on some coins- so u just gotta convert to another, like ETH. Besides, they're not that high in the first place.

referral: 1aHh7

No one ever uses my ref code :(. Please someone help a poor college student out
1cwse

so do i have to do anything special after buying or do i just buy and hold?

You just buy and hodl. I currently have all my assets in KCS (1322 kcs, or roughly $4k). I receive around $0.70 per day in dividends. That may not be a lot now, but if the exchanges total daily volume exceeds 1billion, which is completely realistic given that binance's volume is around 4billion, and the market is growing exponentially.

Please use my referral if you haven't signed up: 1aHh7

Poorfag here, but I had a vision last night, the lord kek enlightened me with this code.

THIS IS YOUR CHANCE user!

If you roll between 2-7 use this code ASAP, blessings and prosperity will be yours, if not don't even try...

1bg63

i just signed up and didn't use anyone's code :)

if volume reach 1bil how much you gonna get with your 1322 kcs?

Now might not be the best time to buy in, maybe wait for a slight correction or just dollar cost average into it. Still amazing gains to be had by KCS--also gotta shill the code-1gKyQ

Why would you give KuCoin money for free instead of giving a fellow bit bro ;_;

Code: 1u3ac

Kucoin has really shitty UI though. It's only good for gathering coins that aren't on Binance yet.

WTF? KuCoin has the best UI I have seen so far.

Lets go boys

E5SipH

i need some free money to
1uac5

Okay guy. I'll sign up with your referral code.

Guys I'm mooning in xrb xlm and dbc. Do I fucking sell and take the profits? I'm just an autistic fuck who had never actually made gains. Send help

PUMP AND DUMP THIS NIGGERS
discord.gg/shKH5bY
NEW PUMP AND DUMP GROUP, AIMS TO PUMP A NEW COIN EVERYDAY 6PM EST ONCE 5000 PEOPLE JOIN!!!!

1udNM

oogie boogie

I really like the idae behind this and got my all $120 I got for christmas in this.

If you want to help a poor neet out please use:
1bNRK
to signup.

Happy New Year and great trades and moon missions in 2018 to all of you. I love you all my Veeky Forums bros.

Alright I used your code OP. Now tell me, what shitcoin do I throw money into? No FOMO shit

How many CuCkshares do I need to make it? I could only afford 44 of them feels bad

In case a kind user is looking for a signup code: 1dN25

1ff5c

Thanks

PLEASE I BEG SOME ONE USE MY REFERRAL CODE. I HAVE OCD I CANT LEAVE MY COMPUTER UNTIL I GET ONE REFERRAL. HELP ME PLEASE 1Q554

I used yours user chill the fuck out

someone use mine next thanks

1b8e7

1eur5