Is it too late to buy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o8aLOAWiDio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

you could buy 1
incase it goes up to $1,000

yeah, wait for it to correct. this has already mooned

paying 20 for a 0 transaction fee almost instant crypto.

still seems pretty cheap to me

Up 150x in a month..
not too late...

pick one

these norai fudbots lmfao

that's what half of Veeky Forums said at 10k, 20k, 50k sats and now they're salty AF

No it’ll be too late once it’s on Binance.

i got it at ATH and i'm still up 25%

do it before it goes on binance

I'm more inclined to say this, but my rational side thinks it will correct.

Agreed.
It will be a huge dip once it reaches binance.

Screencap this.

Screencapped it be prepared to be BTFO

it's too late. also look for it to dip hard when the pajeets who bought at $0.11 or literally got it for free by doing Proof of Human Work captchas, dump the fuck out of it when it hits a real exchange. The XRB community is known to be fucked up and they posted death threats to exchanges in the past. Wait for a HUGE dump which will happen because these 3rd worlders are literally rich af right now. Then buy the dip when the pink wojaks appear and the FUD cycle starts. IF XRB keeps going up then just let it go and find a new coin.

the words "huge dip" were never written. It may correct to somewhere like $15-$18 though, which considering all things is great growth.

yeah can't wait till it dips from $45 to $30 for a week then moons to $70

How safe is bitgrail? it seems like it will go mintpal or mt.gox on me at any moment.

If i transfer btc their, how fucking long will it take to get there?

everyone is so sure of the pump once it hits a major exchange.... They can't see a dump is coming and I can't wait to buy in after the big dump

the people who did it for work sold it instantly you dumbass... hmm should I eat today or hoard this magic internet money long enough to die of malnutrition?

Use ETH or LTC and it'll appear as fast as the network can process. ETH usually takes ~20 minutes for me. Buy and then transfer over to raiwallet the second you get it.

You're welcome for your free $$

no they didn't. But yeah the XRB "community" and the XRB "whales" are literally those guys in the jungle of 3rd worlds where you can pay them on fiver to hold up a sign that says "op is a faggot" or stupid shit like that. These are the people you can pay to do captchas or leave 5 star reviews in the app store for your app. They are now millionaires in USD and potentially GAZILLIONaires in whatever shit currency their native land has so they are going to dump the fuck out of XRB. But XRB is solid techwise so wait for the dip and then buy and if the dip never comes let it go and find another moon mission.

To be honest, I think that type of people sold everything instantly, and some first worlders bought most of it. I don't think there's too many pajeet whales. Or if there was, they probably cashed out already, considering they x1000 their investment.

bitcoin dumped from 20k to 11k in like a week
there was so much buy pressure it jumped back to 15k

same will happen with this one the FOMO will tear through peoples assholes like superaids diarrhea.
even if it dumps for a short span it will jumpt right up again
just because the exchange is aids doesent mean the coin is shit

>FOMO will tear through peoples assholes like superaids diarrhea.
that sounds... good?

hey it sounded better in my head
im drunk as fuck so bare with me
happy new years btw niggers

Can someone explain to me how this coin got so huge being on shit exchanges?

I went all in when it was 85000. Feels good man.

Once it's official listed on Binance, it'll moon even more.

youtu.be/o8aLOAWiDio

They are all fighting over coins when they are 1 to 2 sats on the smaller exchanges. Thinking they dont own the majority of xrb is folly