1. When does the correction happen?

1. When does the correction happen?
2. How high will it go?

It will correct to $1k by end of Q1 2018

I’m looking at ETH and LTC graphs and I can just see XRB being similar. Expect 50-90x in 2018.

1. Correction happens instantly when it hits Binance. Probably gonna be a 20% correction from the ATH before the transfer

2. It'll go to $100 guaranteed, the same as IOTA when it got listed, but actually has the tech, dev, and metrics to back up its claims as being the DAG to overthrow crypto. Unless the overall marketcap grows ridiculously it would lay out by June(assuming it trends like ETH did)

Conservative estimate: $130
Highball estimate: $650

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

This.

Honestly idk ppl investing in this coin are retarded.
1) Try to download their wallet and sync it, it wont sync ever lol.
2) Since there are no fees there is no point to run a node.
3) The tech is from 2014 and made by only one dev

It can still moon tho, cuz ppl are retarded.

Look mom i posted it again!

im putting the cheapest buy order i can on binance when this shit lists...if i can catch the bottom before the moon mission ill be fucking laughing my ass off

I laughed at the singular 'dev'

does anything even use this shit?

Can't wait for all the XRB and IOTA money flows into ITC

> who is satoshi nakamoto

You are retarded. New desktop wallet is coming up, browser one is great.

People have incentive because they same as guys sharing on private torrent trackers, but with 1000x less hussle.

What's the eta on binance listing? Want to make sure I have a good bit of funds ready when it lists and drops.

Team.

Colin Lemahieu:

Right now we have about 12 people, half core and half business developers. I think this count is good for working on what we're doing right now which is getting wallets and exchanges worked on. Ideally people outside our team will start developing technology around xrb taking advantage of the network effect to build more technology faster than we could internally. That being said we're going to look in a few months to see if there's anything out there people aren't developing that should be and we'll see what people we need to make it happen.

This will be $500/coin by end of Q1.

would also like to know this i cant rly find any info anywhere

this

When a better coin is launched.
With node incentives and disincentives.

Ann coming soon.

colin has the biggest nerd dick in this entire market. he literally invented the block lattice by himself. good fucking luck topping this aspie shit.

One motherfucker coded everything? Holy shit, I feel really dumb now.

This. I am investing in this because I believe in Colin. He is a genius.

imminent

>block lattice
it really sounds like a coffee.
Latte or some shit like that.

not to mention he's working his ass off, even submitting code on fucking christmas. he keeps his goddamn mouth shut (iota virgins). he understands the need to hire other competent people (his colleagues irl) to delegate less crucial work to so he can focus. he tried his best to do a fair distribution. took the smallest % for dev team. shows up when community is concerned about technical issues and keeps his cool dealing with fucking retards (iota virgins).

it's literally the best tech AND the only people who aren't here to fuck everyone out of their money. this is why this shit isn't stopping.