das rightt

youtube.com/watch?v=pNZyRMG2CjA

youtube.com/watch?v=7YUTq7_vO3A

>hes not a nerdy cuckold like me so he cant be satoshi
ok

>believing this brainlet scam artist

youtube.com/watch?v=2qLI3VIHuKU

BASED SATOSHI

This video actually restored my faith back in Bitcoin. Crazy how much hate someone gets when they’re right all along.

Fuck r/bitcoin.

Actually, it's the opposite: He's a cuckold while the real Satoshi is clearly a Chad

>Bcashcucks actually believe this

if you think craig wright is satoshi then you need your head checked or just are a n00b

Lukejr is a math wizard that has like 7 kids and lives in the fucking woods waiting for the apocalypse, he is definitely the biggest Chad there

lmao you are the opposite of correct

sure buddy

>cucks still believe Craig is Satoshi
>"Satoshi's vision"
>tried to file over 400 patents on bitcoin and blockchain technology

lmao blockstream is patenting everything, based satoshi is patenting stuff and releasing it to be used with bitcoin cash for free stay mad cuck

Satoshi is long dead. When will this faggot stop posing at him

When he can sell his Bcash bags and leave

ITT: goddamned bcash cultists

Everything he said in that was correct though. He was right to be offended.
If that fag could get private keys from BTC transaction sigs BTC would go to zero fucking lma

t. actually know a thiung or two about crypto unlike GQ cuckold soyboys

regret is in your future

this.

I wish Hal Finney just fucking told everyone in the end to prevent soyboys from trying to coopt his name and brand

Jesus christ, people actually believe this bullshit

Wright, Andresen says, offered to perform the second test, signing a message of Andresen's choosing with a key from the first "block" of 50 coins ever claimed by a Bitcoin miner, in this case Nakamoto himself. (He also performed a similar test for Jon Matonis, a former board member of the Bitcoin Foundation, and a reporter for the Economist, the magazine says, using both the first and ninth Bitcoin blocks.) Andresen says he demanded that the signature be checked on a completely new, clean computer. "I didn’t trust them not to monkey with the hardware," says Andresen.

Andresen says an administrative assistant working with Wright left to buy a computer from a nearby store, and returned with what Andresen describes as a Windows laptop in a "factory-sealed" box. They installed the Bitcoin software Electrum on that machine. For their test, Andresen chose the message "Gavin's favorite number is eleven." Wright added his initials, "CSW," and signed the message on his own computer. Then he put the signed message on a USB stick belonging to Andresen and they transferred it to the new laptop, where Andresen checked the signature.

At first, the Electrum software's verification of the signature mysteriously failed. But then Andresen noticed that they'd accidentally left off Wright's initials from the message they were testing, and checked again: The signature was valid.

wired.com/2016/05/craig-wright-privately-proved-hes-bitcoins-creator/

Vitalik is too autistic to follow Wrights intentions.

He proves it he gets hauted for being satoshi for life.

He denies it he gets investigated by coiners, media and police for life.

He proves it and fucks it up PR wise on purpose = most get off his back thinking jes a scam.

If hes satoshi and wants to be left the fuck alone he made the best choice he could have. And he can still prove it to the people that matter in private

nice arguments buddy

I dunno. Like a lot of you I’ve been making loosing trades. But after joining this P&D group I finally started to make more BTC. discord.gg/3BAnZy

That's no fucking satoshi nakamoto, he cringeworthy failed to proof his identity