Fantasy races sexuality

What is the sexuality of the different races in your setting Veeky Forums? In mine it works like this (it also explains why there aren't that many of one race even though they live so long):

Elves are homonormative and very accepting of trans folks. Dwarves are agender bisexuals. Halflings and gnomes have rigid gender roles but are all genderfluid. Dragons and dragonborn are all agender asexual panromantics. Goliaths are asexual, reproduce asexually, and don't bother with gender unless pressed. Tabaxi are biromantic and only do sex twice a year when they go into heat. Orcs have gender roles but you don't get to have a gender until you're a parent. Kobolds are aroace and raise eggs as a tribe. Goblins have a polyandrous society. Hobgoblins are spartans and are all gay, with men being polyamorous. Yuan-ti have no gender roles and all adopt from a communal egg pile. Half-elves, half-orcs, tieflings, and aasimar end up with the views of whoever raised them.

Keep your mental issues discussion in /lgbt/, faggot.

>all of this

I have in depth explanations for every culture, this is just the summary.

Ask for any race and I'll copy and paste from my campaign notes.

This.

all humans are pedophiles in my setting

So what you are saying is:
Elves are androgynous
All dwarves have beards
Gnomes/halfers are infantils
Goliaths are elementals
Dragonborn are sterile
Orcs have a "might makes right" mentality
Yuan-ti are a hive-mind
Basically you didn't change shit ,you just wanted to tickle a bunch of shitposters fancy.
>Hobos are homos
How do they reproduce.

Calm down, they're just using words you don't like to describe things are generally pretty common in fantasy settings.

Still better than OP

From my campaign notes:

Hobgoblins are pseudo-spartans. They have what appears to be a rigid heteronormative society, except that when they go off to war, suddenly everyone is fucking everyone in order to bond. Also, the role of women in a society where men go to war for months or years at a time is to run everything. Even when the army returns and the chief is given his power back by his wife, it's customary to ceremonially decline it, leaving her in charge. Meanwhile, women often form relationships of their own while their husband are away. The result is a society in which husbands and wives (paired up in arranged marriages by their parents) have little to do with each other except making kids - most of the time, the women are in committed homosexual relationships and the men are in loose, polyamorous homosexual relationships.

Your setting is retarded.
There's also nothing you could say to convince me you actually play with anyone.

I play in a weekly game. What makes my setting "retarded"? Not being heteronormative != retarded.

Veeky Forums is so terrified of being called weird it will screamingly renounce everything even remotely ungood on slightest provocation.

>Elves
I see you are a humanoid and a sexy one at that, let me shove my penis/vagina up your penis/vagina
>Humans
You gay boi? *beats the shit out of you*
>Dwarfs
The fuck ye sayin son, ye don' be likin' da pooci?!
>Gnomes/halflings
Man look at dat butt...imma fuck it
>Orcs
PENIS GOES IN HOLE! (doesn't matter which)

>rigid gender roles
>all genderfluid

remember everyone, sage goes in all fields

>All those buzzwords
Whatever containment board you came from, go back to it.

Not the same poster, but here's why:

Because none of those things are relevant to what your characters do in TTRPG's - at least, not traditionally, you can re-work a system for anything in theory.
World building is one thing, but going this in depth into sexual norms is excessive for something that rarely comes up and, frankly, makes you come across as obsessed with the whole thing.

Yes, building a culture behind the scenes can lend authenticity and interest to the peoples within your setting; but the reasons those norms come about is because of a variety of factors, most commonly sexual dimorphism and religion.
Having such a wide array of sexuality and gender norms on their own makes your world seem politically-charged; a "progressive hugbox", if you will.

There's nothing wrong with having a society with different sexual norms - like you said, in Ancient Greek times homosexuality wasn't that big of a deal - but having it be so focused on just makes you come across as a bit weird, frankly.

This thread might be better received on /lgbt/, because it's more focused on that aspect of life. It's, simply, not the kind of thing most people focus on when making a world or playing a game.

Go back to tumblr where your kind belong.

>Because none of those things are relevant to what your characters do in TTRPG'

What is ERP?

(Tim Wilson - Booty Man.mp3)

>in Ancient Greek times homosexuality wasn't that big of a deal
It was a big deal. Humans everywhere and in all times liked to shit on those who were different. Greeks polises just had different issues with it than we do.

That's how you create diverse cultures. Humans are blind, selfish, despicable, scummy monkeys, that a universal constant, but in different peoples this is expressed to a different extent and in different ways.

Feels like standard world building wankery to me.

That's some good ERP material!
Shit for normal RPGs though.

Notes from my campaign:

Halflings have a very loose social structure in comparison to dwarves, and strongly defined gender roles in comparison to the elves. However, their physical sex has nothing to do with their gender expression. In fact, a single halfling often bounces between male and female depending on what role they're filling at the time. They don't really care if you're baking but you were a guy yesterday, what's important is that you're a gal now. For this reason, there are only hetero couples in halfling society - however, which person is male and which is female often changed even within the same couple.

Gnomes are much like halflings, with the added benefit of natural illusion magic to help them change genders when necessary - halflings need to be satisfied with changing clothes and pronouns.

This is why they can be genderfluid and have rigid gender roles.

OP, if you want to play a game with a focus on sex and the reproductive cycles of various species in a fantasy world, just drop the pretence and play Corruption of Champions.

This is bait, but I'm going to bite anyway because fucking whatever, I don't want to go to sleep yet.
>Elves are homonormative and very accepting of trans folk
This means they wouldn't breed at replacement rate unless they give birth in massive litters and have nonexistent mortality rates. Have fun being obliterated by even any meager war effort.
>Dwarves are agender bisexuals
Ya can't be both on a societal level, dingus.
>Halflings and gnomes have rigid gender roles but are all genderfluid.
You can't have both of these. You'd have a pair of castes at most.
>Dragons and dragonborn are all agender asexual panromantics
Have fun never breeding ever. Another species that gets whittled down to nothing because they never fuck.
>Goliaths are asexual, reproduce asexually, and don't bother with gender unless pressed.
If they exclusively reproduce asexually then they don't have a gender and wouldn't have a sexual orientation, so most of this is extraneous.
>Tabaxi are biromantic and only do sex twice a year when they go into heat.
It's just called bi, but otherwise this is fine as long as they give birth in massive numbers.
>Orcs have gender roles but you don't get to have a gender until you're a parent
That... doesn't really make sense, considering gender roles generally spring from physical differences between the sexes; you gain nothing by treating both sexes the same until adulthood because their capabilities differ drastically unless you have no sexual dimorphism, but then you wouldn't have any need for strict gender roles. I guess if they enter sexual maturity at a really young age you could make it make sense.
>Kobolds are aroace and raise eggs as a tribe.
Again, can't have asexuality be the norm in any species because it leads to never producing offspring. Egg layers not experiencing romance makes sense though.
>Goblins have a polyandrous society.
Only works if you have an absolutely stupidly lopsided gender ratio.

>Hobgoblins are spartans and are all gay, with men being polyamorous.
Again, no offspring. You can't have a warlike society while not having any children, everyone just fucks off and dies.
>Yuan-ti have no gender roles and all adopt from a communal egg pile.
Works if there's an absolute minimum of sexual dimorphism.
>Half-elves, half-orcs, tieflings, and aasimar end up with the views of whoever raised them.
Is dumb, but I imagine you already know that.

Elves: pretty arbitrary, with a strong element of wish-believe
Dwarves: complete stupidity desu
Half and gnomes: pretty ridiculous, even after reading the explanation below
Goliath: actually pretty cool, would use, kinda play out the golem vibe
Orcs: pretty shitty concept desu, probably the worst one
Kobolds: pretty cool, would use and probably the only one that makes total sense
Dragonborn: pretty okay, I could see that be a thing if the lore is fitting
Goblins: solidly unintresting
Hobgoblins: probably made because of the bear(lover) in your group
Yuan-ti: pretty fitting

I would never play in your group though. Not because of all the progressive stuff, i'm pretty fine with that and there's some good ideas in there, but because every race diverges, purely for the sake of divergence. Shit's boring and way too politically charged. Pretty sure it's the only "original" thing too, meaning you'll give it way too much exposition.

Also, you kinda failed at what you tried to do. These are all still concepts that are completely understandable (and even somewhat doable) from a human perspective. If you're going to make every race's society different, atleast go far enough with it. This is just a muddling, middle-ground mess.

tl;dr: boring overkill, buddy

Clearly you haven't read the thread where I explain halflings, gnomes and hobgoblins.

I have more detailed entries for every race but here take elves:

Elves live so long that if they were heteronormative and bred at the same rate at humans, they would have overpopulated the world ago. This is normally dealt with by giving them low fertility and/or a low libido, but I propose homonormativity instead. Hetero folks are rare, and generate very large families. They're viewed as making an unfortunate sacrifice to ensure the existence of the species. Same-sex couples can have kids as well, with the help of powerful magic, but tend not to create such large clans - more commonly they adopt from hetero couples. Gender-wise, the chief elvish god Corellon is genderfluid, and elves have a similarly loose take on gender. Members of other races often view elves as being androgynous due to their lack of defined gender roles and expectations. Thanks to high general proficiency with magic, trans elves usually transition completely with the help of transmutation spells.

I have more entries explaining the rest of the races but obviously you can't read if you haven't read the thread yet.

Thanks a lot for explaining to him. exploring this kind of stuff could be interesting but to put all that stuff into a setting makes it feel like thats the only thing you care about.

>However, their physical sex has nothing to do with their gender expression.
Then they aren't gender roles, you dip. They're castes.